Checking in to say hello....

2»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    staying in Denver tonight...love this city. onto Idaho tomorrow! :D thanks for the good wishes...so far, so good!

say 'hi' to that snakeduck character for me will ya?

will do if i see him :D

see you on the 10th, Lisa!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    safe travels 8-)

if you happen to see eyed in idaho, tell him snakeduck is looking for him :shifty:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Have a safe journey Matt! Hey, did that poster get that package yet? Hope they can send that on to you if you haven't. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:
    Have a safe journey Matt! Hey, did that poster get that package yet? Hope they can send that on to you if you haven't. :?

Yes! It arrived! Sorry...been so busy that I forgot to let you know! Thanks, Lorna!

We're heading out soon. Heading north through Ft. Collins on our way to Cheyenne, WY. Then onto Laramie before settling in SLC tonight! Should be a beautiful drive!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Yes! It arrived! Sorry...been so busy that I forgot to let you know! Thanks, Lorna!

We're heading out soon. Heading north through Ft. Collins on our way to Cheyenne, WY. Then onto Laramie before settling in SLC tonight! Should be a beautiful drive!

Maybe it's too late, but if you have extra time, take I-70 through Colorado. It has to be one of the most beautiful interstate highway drives. Once you do that one, then it makes I-80 is kind of a buzzkill.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Oh that's fine! :) no problem. :D just didn't want it to arrive after you left.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • :wave: Have a safe trip. Enjoy.
    :wave: Have a safe trip. Enjoy.

oh, we are! today's drive was really beautiful. looking forward to arriving in Portland on Monday!

time to crash here in UT! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    We're in Oregon! :D Pendleton to be exact. What a stunning drive. Wow. We'll be in Portland tomorrow!! Thanks for the well wishes! :)

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    mfc2006 wrote:
    We're in Oregon! :D Pendleton to be exact. What a stunning drive. Wow. We'll be in Portland tomorrow!! Thanks for the well wishes! :)

Matt

It's not normally this hot, but in after being in Texas, this may feel like fall. Did you get a place?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mfc2006 wrote:

Matt

No one give's a rat's ass...wait wrong person. Glad you made it! :lol:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    mfc2006 wrote:

Matt

Portlandia! Say hello to Carrie and Fred. :)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Have a safe trip Matt!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    You're probably in Portland by now. Welcome!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Put a Bird on It
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Put a Bird on It

Ha!

Yeah, Matt. Hope you and yer lady arrived safe and sound. I hear that it's hard to navigate around all the farmer's markets and and craft fairs. It might take you an extra day. :-P

Oh, and "we can pickle that!"
    I SAW PEARL JAM