Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Joseph Arthur

1235»

Comments

• ceskaceska New YorkPosts: 950
    I m also bummed out by his anti-vaxx conspiracy theory peddling. I have not yet unfollowed however. He is definitely among my favorite artists and some of his albums I will (hopefully)listen to the end of time. I've also met him and have thought that he is a solid dude, his message has always been one of positivity. I too was hoping this might be a phase, but it seems rare that people grow out of this mindset or have something happen that changes their outlook. He seems really dug in and digging deeper.  I guess I am waiting to see if this bleeds into his new music and his live concert banter
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 4,538
    I just bought a couple more of his records on vinyl. Also met him a few years back…super solid dude. It’s ok to have a different opinion and discussion. He is an amazing musician and artist!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 2,844
    edited June 6
    This^^^don't pay attention to the craziness. I have no idea of what he's rambling about and don't want to know.
    All I know is I don't know anything. Please take care of yourselves and others.

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 48,161
    edited June 10
    I just bought a couple more of his records on vinyl. Also met him a few years back…super solid dude. It’s ok to have a different opinion and discussion. He is an amazing musician and artist!

It definitely doesn't change how much I enjoy his music - his is my most complete collection of vinyl after PJ, and of course I'll keep listening (but also hope this new philosophy doesn't spill into his releases, because I won't want to listen to that). I'm a huge fan, and I have also met him, and yeah, he seemed like a great guy... But he's lost his way IMHO, and I just can't tolerate his online presence right now. That is nice news about the baby (I really hope they get the baby his or her vaccines!).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata