Comments

• Options
    HOLY SHIT!
    Just got back...
    increidible fucking show...

WOW.

WOW.

Always amazed...
    look for my full review tomorrow in GTF forum...
    later
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    We also got a pretty cool MMJ debut before PJ came out :D Another reason DC kicked ass!
  • Options
    miamia Posts: 3
    Absolutely FANTASTIC show!!!!!!!!!!! I was blown away with 'I got shit', 'MOW' and all the new songs.......I am totally impressed every time I see PJ play........never a dull moment.

Thank you Pearl Jam for yet another fabulous night for me and so many others!!!

My ultimate dream - to be a roadie for you guys! Any openings????
    see it all...see the world
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    mia wrote:
    My ultimate dream - to be a roadie for you guys! Any openings????

Do you need two :D ?
  • Options
    TheEvolutionTheEvolution Posts: 143
    half way through the first set i just stood there and was like my god! what a kick ass set list. Evolution was amazing, Why Go!!!, Courderoy was on fire. Rierviewmirror was the one that did it for me. And all the new songs were awsome live. What a great show, one i will never forget.
    "Being undecided...it's dangerous. And I'll give you a perfect example: people with mullets, that's indecision."-EV

9/28/05-PNC
    5/30/06-DC
    6/23/06-Pittsburgh
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    I GOTTT SHIITTT!!! Highlight of my night :D But the whole show rocked!!! I think Ed saw me jumping like crazy to Severed Hand, but who really knows. Man I was tired, thirsty, and hungry after that show!! Haha
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    shackles31 wrote:
    I have to say that tonight's show rocked. There were the few slow ones thrown into the mix, but overall it was a Fucking Rock Show. One of my favs in my experiences. Nice set list fellas. Hopefully you guys will "come back" sooner than later. I cant wait for the next time.

yeah after awhile i was thinking come on...play some fast songs! but then Comatose and Leash were belted out and all was right again. Could’ve traded Come Back for Gone though. But other than that PeArL jAm rocked my socks!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    I GOTTT SHIITTT!!! Highlight of my night :D But the whole show rocked!!! I think Ed saw me jumping like crazy to Severed Hand, but who really knows. Man I was tired, thirsty, and hungry after that show!! Haha

lol.

(i drank 3 bottled waters immediately following myself)

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    lol.

(i drank 3 bottled waters immediately following myself)

Haha I felt like I was gonna die on the metro back... just kinda staring off... sooo hungry.... and thirsty!! maann...
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    it was just so yummy!
    No need to be void,.. or save up on life,...
    Got to spend it all,.....

"Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music." EV

1-14-95, 9-04-00, 7-01-03, 5-30-06, 10-21-06, 10-22-06, 6-17-08, 6-22-08, 8-16-08 E.V., 6-15-09 E.V., 10-28-09, 5-13-10.
  • Options
    deadhead321deadhead321 Posts: 66
    COMATOSE rocked the fucking house.....i caught it at both shows ive been to and it is a fucking rock song.

it could be the new evenflow down the road.
    Bonnaroo -- 2008
    MSG II -- 2008
  • Options
    COMATOSE rocked the fucking house

AMEN! i was praying they'd play that........and they did. ahh, life is good.