Psycho?

nope, he won.

Goonies?
    The Big Lebowski?
    Purple Rain?
    Sorry Misread... he won.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Come on. She was a traveling hippie that slept around and did all kind of drugs in the 60's and 70s.

and I quote....

"some kind of virus and the doctors don't know what it is and there's nothing they can do about it"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Dances with Wolves?

i think so....(that was a while ago)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    afroannnie wrote:
    My friend Greg has not seen a lot of movies, his girlfriend & I have made a list of movies and we have movie nights to catch him up...If you lived closer we could invite you to movie night.

So..Have you seen...

Silence of the Lambs?
    Back to the Future?
    E.T.?
    Seven?
    Usual Suspects?
    This is Spinal Tap?

I'm assuming you've seen all of Tarantino's movies?

no
    yes (all 3)
    yes
    yes
    yes
    no :o
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    What about some oldies?
    Have you seen ...
    Some like it hot
    Bringing up Baby
    The Great Dictator
    Modern Times
    Easy Rider
    The Graduate
    (I'll sneak in my absolute fave The Deer Hunter here as well :D)
    Apocalypse now
    The Godfather
    Once upon a time in America?

I'm making something of a list myself as well, for Cav ... He is in for some major movie couch potatoing :lol:

yes (I love Marilyn)
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    yes
    no
    no

- Christopher McCandless
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Forrest Gump??

no
    one of the major reasons why was because it was one of those overly hyped movies, when they do that I go in with big expectations and then usually am disappointed.

- Christopher McCandless
    Austicman wrote:
    Mad Max 1 & 2?

nope
    You win.
    She won.

Casablanca?
    Rear Window?
    Psycho?

no
    no
    yes (the original one only)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Goonies?
    The Big Lebowski?
    Purple Rain?

no
    no :o :shock:
    no

- Christopher McCandless
  • this might be a lot easier if we just asked you to list the movies you have seen :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    no sex until marriege?? :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    this might be a lot easier if we just asked you to list the movies you have seen :lol:

I can't remember them all!

Last movie I saw was Persepolis.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Nine 1/2 Weeks?
    :fp: I somehow ended up watching this with my dad. :( It came on and we didn't know it was what it was, and by the time we realized there was no way we should be watching it together, it was too awkward to draw attention to that fact by stopping it. Truly disturbing! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Nine 1/2 Weeks?
    :fp: I somehow ended up watching this with my dad. :( It came on and we didn't know it was what it was, and by the time we realized there was no way we should be watching it together, it was too awkward to draw attention to that fact by stopping it. Truly disturbing! :lol:

WOW
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
    RKCNDY wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Dances with Wolves?

i think so....(that was a while ago)
    a 4 hour long movie and you THINK you saw it? :fp:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Last of the Mohicans?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Dirty Dancing? :shifty:
  • TEAM AMERICA?
    edited July 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no! :D

nor Schindler's List

(this is getting fun)

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

no Godfather movies either!
    Don`t worry about that one. The Godfather SUCKS!!
    Peter Griffin and I have never agreed more, and I can't get through the whole thing either! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsemHatx-o

:D
    And I also enjoy the Money Pit... Have you seen the Money Pit RK?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    [Don`t worry about that one. The Godfather SUCKS!!

Me and Peter Griffin are on the exact same page in every way on this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsemHatx-o

I don't even need to watch the clip. It insists upon itself... :lol:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    [Don`t worry about that one. The Godfather SUCKS!!

Me and Peter Griffin are on the exact same page in every way on this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsemHatx-o

I don't even need to watch the clip. It insists upon itself... :lol:
    It DOES!!! :lol:
    No Goonies, did I see that for real, Lisa? That's more unforgivable than your waffle consumption...
    LloydXmas wrote:
    norm wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    hahaha hilarious. My wife and I had a serious debate about Jenny last night. I said she died of Aids, but she says cancer. Anywho.
    You were right!
    His mom died of cancer.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    norm wrote:

hahaha hilarious. My wife and I had a serious debate about Jenny last night. I said she died of Aids, but she says cancer. Anywho.
    You were right!
    His mom died of cancer.

Does nobody read!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Does nobody read!!

:fp:
    Lizard wrote:
    Last of the Mohicans?

no

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner"
    TEAM AMERICA?

yes
    PJ_Soul wrote:

yes (and good, I really have no desire to see The Godfather, I saw Mobsters and decided that was good enough)
    Snakeduck wrote:
    No Goonies, did I see that for real, Lisa? That's more unforgivable than your waffle consumption...

I was a sheltered child....hence the reason I never saw Star Wars.

Oh and speaking of Goonies, I never saw Lost Boys either...such a shame for a 'Corey' fan.

- Christopher McCandless
    Goodfellas?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Last of the Mohicans?

no

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner"
    TEAM AMERICA?

yes
    PJ_Soul wrote:

yes (and good, I really have no desire to see The Godfather, I saw Mobsters and decided that was good enough)
    Snakeduck wrote:

I was a sheltered child....hence the reason I never saw Star Wars.

Oh and speaking of Goonies, I never saw Lost Boys either...such a shame for a 'Corey' fan.

There is still time! Some of these movies have aged pretty well. I honestly think Goonies influenced me more than any other movie growing up. I'm still having adventures and metaphorically looking for One-Eyed Willie's hidden treasure to this day. I can't imagine my boyish enthusiasm for such things ever waning...

heehee, I just typed Eyed... :cry: Miss that guy... :lol:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    looking for One-Eyed Willie's hidden treasure

:shock:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Like you never used that as a pick-up line back in college...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Like you never used that as a pick-up line back in elementary school...

:wtf:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Like you never used that as a pick-up line back in college...

Stay out of my handerpants.