Options

TicketMaster Presale

Comments

• Options
    If someone could help me out with a PM I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    the code is

HARDSUN
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    cutback wrote:
    the code is

Are you a scalper sympathizer? Good job man.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    the code is

HARDSUN
    you say the code is hardon???

thank you...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    quasi wrote:

First it was already listed above. Second this is from KROC which guards presale passwords like the Miami Dolphins offensive line guards the defense. So lighten up Francis.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    First it was already listed above. Second this is from KROC which guards presale passwords like the Miami Dolphins offensive line guards the defense. So lighten up Francis.

It doesn't matter. Every leak plugged is a plugged leak. Tell me how you would find out the KROQ password if you didn't know. Doing a google search or a search of the KROQ site sure didn't pull up any easy finds of what the password is. The first place scalpers go to are the main message boards of a band to find these things. Why is it so hard to just request a PM?
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    quasi wrote:

if honestly don't fucking believe the scalpers don't already have this code, you are out of your fucking mind.....and check post 27 numbnuts.....it's posted here for quite a while.....jesus some of you people are truly dense!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    the password is numnuts.........
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    if honestly don't fucking believe the scalpers don't already have this code, you are out of your fucking mind.....and check post 27 numbnuts.....it's posted here for quite a while.....jesus some of you people are truly dense!! :rolleyes:

Unbelievable. Thanks for nothing.
  • Options
    the password is FLIPPER..........
  • Options
    quasi wrote:
    Unbelievable. Thanks for nothing.

you're welcome....:)
  • Options

The password is DUMBASS
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    This is the password?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    hey speedy, did ya hear regis is gonna host the new version of PASSWORD?!?! :p
  • Options
    quasi wrote:
    The password is DUMBASS
    that word would describe the only person here who didnt know the password was made public a long time ago.....

any idea who that might be?????

the password is.....scalper sympathizer......
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    hey speedy, did ya hear regis is gonna host the new version of PASSWORD?!?! :p
    the password is ....monkey balls...
  • Options
    the password is........fuck cincy...........
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    jeez louise..........calm the fuck down!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    how hard do you guys think it will be to get tickets tomorrow and friday? As hard as on monday? or at least a little easier because its a better system . . .
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    how hard do you guys think it will be to get tickets tomorrow and friday? As hard as on monday? or at least a little easier because its a better system . . .
    you should have no problem.....

it will be smooth as silk....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaha.............

good luck getting tickets!!!! and i mean that......
  • Options
    you should have no problem.....

it will be smooth as silk....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaha.............

good luck getting tickets!!!! and i mean that......
    after reading all this shit! now getting tickets for me is a fucking "matter of life and death" big deal!!!

I got LA2 btw

hehehe!!!
    "I had a false belief
    I thought I came here to stay
    We're all just visiting
    All just breaking like waves.."

07/09/06
    07/10/06
    07/15/06
  • Options
    does anyone know how many seats kroq has to sell during the pre-sale?
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    does anyone know how many seats kroq has to sell during the pre-sale?
    i have no idea....

but i have decided that since you have only seen pearl jam one time (according to your sig)

you are THE ONE PERSON who i really hope gets tickets....

good luck !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Hey Everyone....If you've PM'd me and I haven't been able to respond, I apologize. I've been taking care of my sick son tonight and now we are on our way out the door to the EMERGENCY ROOM.

Anyway, JOEJOEJOE was kind enough to post the password earlier in the thread so I'm bringing it back up for you in case you haven't read the whole thread, and chances are now that I won't be able to reply to your PM before the onsale.

Peace and Good Luck Everyone
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    The p/w is HARDSUN

KROQ sends out thousands of emails, so it is that big of a secret.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    its kinda gay for the people who are getting all crazy up in here. Especially if you are NOT from the area becuz theres been times KROQ wont ALLOW out of towners to buy tickets EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE PASSWORD!!! I have a couple frenz at ticketmaster and they told me the system wont recognize your zip code or some mess like that. I mean, ya never know but still. so just chill out kidz. And pixxx, i hope maxxx is ok.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    is the presale @ 10am pst or est?
    "How I choose to feel is how I am"

8.29.98, 7.6.03, 5.27.06 & 5.28.06, 8.5.07, 6.16.08, 6.19.08 & 6.20.08
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    haha ticketmaster presale ????

good luck with that waste of time
  • Options
    cathrind31 wrote:
    is the presale @ 10am pst or est?
    I wish I knew I think it's PST and did thesale is directly on ticketmaster or on Kroq site ?
  • Options
    cool. thanks.

also, do you need to be a registered user on that site too?
    "How I choose to feel is how I am"

8.29.98, 7.6.03, 5.27.06 & 5.28.06, 8.5.07, 6.16.08, 6.19.08 & 6.20.08
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    THANK YOU! pre sale passwords are just a way to make you feel important. Every radio station in the country does it. So, that means if your signed up to be a "frequent rocker", "rockaholic", "freeloader" or whatever stupid name your local radio station uses to make people feel important, you can get the password. I think scalpers have this trick figured out.
    tacos