2012 Olympic WTF????

2»

Comments

• FrankieG wrote:
    I love most of all of the events.

i will watch everything that i can.

But WInter Olypmics are better than Summer 8-)

Agree. I like watching games that I only give 1/2 a shit about once every four years and have to re-learn some of the rules. (Nordic combined, curling, freestyle moguls, etc...)

Summer ones are cool but I hate how they show gymnastics non-stop. Would much rather mix it up more with obscure sports like team handball, beer pong and pin the tail on the donkey. (Nobody beats China in the Beer Pong!) ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    FrankieG wrote:

Agree. I like watching games that I only give 1/2 a shit about once every four years and have to re-learn some of the rules. (Nordic combined, curling, freestyle moguls, etc...)

Summer ones are cool but I hate how they show gymnastics non-stop. Would much rather mix it up more with obscure sports like team handball, beer pong and pin the tail on the donkey. (Nobody beats China in the Beer Pong!) ;)

I'm not sure which Century you guys are living in, but in the current one, they've been using like 5 channels to show pretty much every and any sport. Late last century, they tried making us pay for that and it failed. But, this Century - pretty much everything is live except the ones the wives like.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    It's all about the £££££££'s actually add a few extra ££££'s to that too,

I mean, Mcdonalds is a main sponsor of the Olympics ... freaking Mcdonalds.
    Hope the rain stops in time. Although it has rained here solidly for about 3 months so....

:lol::lol::lol:
    are they providing the athletes with their daily meals too? ugh, since I've been doing P90x, I literally cannot eat McDonalds...unless it's my day off, but even then I feel like crap the next day.

They are . I shit you not. Can't imagine anyone competing will eat it though.
    (Just had to delete the longest Mcdonalds rant of all time, hate that company.)

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Sport ... games.html
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • FrankieG wrote:

I'm not sure which Century you guys are living in, but in the current one, they've been using like 5 channels to show pretty much every and any sport. Late last century, they tried making us pay for that and it failed. But, this Century - pretty much everything is live except the ones the wives like.

Good point. Maybe it is because my wife wants to watch the 12 year old bendy people.

What Century? 19th Century. I hear we are in for a war between the states?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    (Nobody beats China in the Beer Pong!) ;)

i don't know...the sig ep's at chico st always assemble a strong team
  • norm wrote:
    (Nobody beats China in the Beer Pong!) ;)

i don't know...the sig ep's at chico st always assemble a strong team

:lol:
    True - not sure where they currently rank on Playboy's Party School list but I know they were up there for a while. Maybe the Chinese Fraternity (Tsing-Tao-Chi)?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    womens vollyball is solid....do they even play that at the olympics?

not only vollyball, but WOMEN'S BEACH VOLLYBALL. It is THE most riveting event of the entire Olympics.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    FrankieG wrote:

I'm just more of a winter person. I like to ski alot more than I like to golf... probably because I'm alot better at skiing :lol: , so it kind of transfers to the colder events i guess...
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7