Options

ticket line nightmare right now for la tenclub tix

2»

Comments

• Options
    Exactly. She would be way too excited. She'd probably break the phone out of pure excitement. :)

LOL, Gen5 wouldn't let her hold the tickets because she might rip them up because she was so excited
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I think I can feel her energy from all the way up the coast in SF.
    haha me too....i love her enthusiasm! :)
  • Options
    Lydia is in LA yes...but as of yesterday Lydia didn't have tix to tonights show and didn't have enough money to buy one so I dunno if some kind soul gave her a ticket to get in tonight or not. Lydia usually calls me from her shows and I haven't gotten any calls yet...tho that doesn't mean she didn't get in. I REALLY hope she got in.

Good evening ACCBootlegGoddess.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    LOL, Gen5 wouldn't let her hold the tickets because she might rip them up because she was so excited
    haha i could see her eating them like cookie monster out of pure glee lol
  • Options
    Lydia is in LA yes...but as of yesterday Lydia didn't have tix to tonights show and didn't have enough money to buy one so I dunno if some kind soul gave her a ticket to get in tonight or not. Lydia usually calls me from her shows and I haven't gotten any calls yet...tho that doesn't mean she didn't get in. I REALLY hope she got in.

I got a call from her a while ago, she was debating to spend the last of her money on tonight's show or san diego, I told her san diego she bought a ticket to tonight's lol

she's living in the now, she was hoping for a kind soul for the rest of the dates.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    we'll exchange #'s before...I'm toying with the idea of tampa, are you going?

Yeah Im doing both WPB and Tampa... I'm not flying to the NE this time around so I had to do both FL shows.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I got a call from her a while ago, she was debating to spend the last of her money on tonight's show or san diego, I told her san diego she bought a ticket to tonight's lol

she's living in the now, she was hoping for a kind soul for the rest of the dates.

I agree with going for the San Diego show. SD shows with PJ always are great. I'd be surprised if something special doesn't happen.
  • Options
    Yeah Im doing both WPB and Tampa... I'm not flying to the NE this time around so I had to do both FL shows.

I've got to think about what I'm doing. I need to find a ride to tampa before I find a ticket.

I'm hoping a friend who is definitely going to tampa will be going to wpb, then I can hitch a ride with her
  • Options
    Pearl Jen wrote:
    Just got a call from LA. Ed was given his Golden Globe tonight. "MOTH" was played. "Millworker" is being played right now. That is all I know.

eh...I need more.
  • Options
    I'm calling it a night. I guess I'll have to check out what happened first thing in the morning. :(
  • Options
    kalikatkalikat Posts: 68
    I'm calling it a night. I guess I'll have to check out what happened first thing in the morning. :(

i wanna be there right now...........
    **There is a sickness, a sickness coming over me - like watching freedom, being sucked straight out to sea**
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I've got to think about what I'm doing. I need to find a ride to tampa before I find a ticket.

I'm hoping a friend who is definitely going to tampa will be going to wpb, then I can hitch a ride with her

Well let me know what you are doing, I dont know if I'm staying overnight in WPB at a hotel or going back home to my mom's in Fort Lauderdale and leaving the next morning... but you could ride with us depending on what you are doing the night of WPB, like where you are staying... I'm staying overnight in Tampa with some friends though... I'll shoot you my email on a PM.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Well let me know what you are doing, I dont know if I'm staying overnight in WPB at a hotel or going back home to my mom's in Fort Lauderdale and leaving the next morning... but you could ride with us depending on what you are doing the night of WPB, like where you are staying... I'm staying overnight in Tampa with some friends though... I'll shoot you my email on a PM.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'm staying in delray or coral springs that night, It's all up in the air! I'll keep you posted
  • Options

I sent her a text and she replied. She got a ticket but she let PJPixie have it cause she couldn't afford it and PJPixie is FROM LA and has done a lot for her in the past so seemed fitting. BUT she did find a spot in the alley beside the building and said she can hear the whole show PERFECTLY so she is a happy camper.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I sent her a text and she replied. She got a ticket but she let PJPixie have it cause she couldn't afford it and PJPixie is FROM LA and has done a lot for her in the past so seemed fitting. BUT she did find a spot in the alley beside the building and said she can hear the whole show PERFECTLY so she is a happy camper.

wow...that's pretty cool
  • Options
    seattlepjseattlepj Posts: 22
    It sucked because they let everyone in at the same time, but the issue was ten club had to then wait to get their tickets and the TM people got in first and grabbed all the lighters before TC members could get them. Very poor organization. We got there at 3:00 and couldn't get in till 7pm and then missed out on the goods
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    It's so good to see all the old time familiar names here!
    And some of you whom I have met ... I can just picture your beautiful faces.
    :0
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    we'll exchange #'s before...I'm toying with the idea of tampa, are you going?

I'm a ride for you if you need it Ana. Pleasure to meet you in Berkeley, and fun to keep our little secret! =P

Sue
    Just me
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    :eek: dammit mel!!! SECRET!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    It's so good to see all the old time familiar names here!
    And some of you whom I have met ... I can just picture your beautiful faces.
    :0

you're back in hawaii?

Zane- still knowing didn't make it any less exciting for me!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: dammit mel!!! SECRET!!!!

ohh shit sorry Sen...didn't know it was a secret :(
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Does anybody know how late 10C will be distributing tickets at Wiltern? I saw Liam Finn in Santa Barbara and while I enjoyed him immensely, I may want to roll in between sets tonight. Can I still pick up my tix no problems?
    01/23/1993 Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood, CA
    07/09/2006 LA Forum, LA, CA
    12/09/2006 Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI w/U2
    06/18/2007 Wembley Arena, London, England
    06/21/2007 ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, Germany
    04/13/2008 Wiltern Theatre, LA, CA
    06/30/2008 Tweeter Center, Mansfield MA
    09/30/2009 Gibson
    10/07/2009 Gibson