Options

ticket line nightmare right now for la tenclub tix

offaroundthebendoffaroundthebend Posts: 107
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
they are not letting us in to even pick up our tix from inside...people have been waiting here for hours..this blows
Its My BLOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I feel for you. I'm going tomorrow, but hope to pick up tix at 5:30, hopefully there won't be such a crazy line then...hang in there...hope you don't miss Liam. Enjoy the show...want to hear all about it..setlist, special guests, etc
    love is free
  • Options
    are they letting TM people in before 10c?
  • Options
    Are you in?
    love is free
  • Options
    just got a message everyone is in
  • Options
    thanx Pineapple Ana, or PA yea??
    love is free
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    LukinTimer and Lori got 4th row!

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    thanx Pineapple Ana, or PA yea??

Ana is fine.
  • Options
    10C tix?
    love is free
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    pegasus is in somewhere as well! i got a text a while back saying she got tickets!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    okay Ana, looking forward to tomorrow...soooo jazzed?? I saw Eddie solo at All Tomorrows Parties back in like 2001 or so, it was in LA at USC or UCLA can't remember which, not a college chick. Are you a 10C member? I got in around 1999 as a 10c member and have had sweet seats since at Pearl Jam shows...Eddie's solo tour is a lottery so I have no idea where I will be seated, but who cares. Do you already have your tix?? What seat??
    love is free
  • Options
    okay Ana, looking forward to tomorrow...soooo jazzed?? I saw Eddie solo at All Tomorrows Parties back in like 2001 or so, it was in LA at USC or UCLA can't remember which, not a college chick. Are you a 10C member? I got in around 1999 as a 10c member and have had sweet seats since at Pearl Jam shows...Eddie's solo tour is a lottery so I have no idea where I will be seated, but who cares. Do you already have your tix?? What seat??

umm...I think you misread, I got a message saying everyone is in.
    My ed shows are over I just did north cali. My 10c seats were great, 4th row one night.
  • Options
    Sorry Ana, haven't read your previous posts...
    love is free
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    umm...I think you misread, I got a message saying everyone is in.
    My ed shows are over I just did north cali. My 10c seats were great, 4th row one night.

Hey you... we gotta get in touch before the FL show so we can meet up outside the venue.. we are going to tailgate at Cruzan with some friends....
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    DarkStar wrote:
    LukinTimer and Lori got 4th row!

ds

I got a text from them about an hour ago. Then LukinTime (Sam) just texted me again about being in the 4th row. I guess they're excited. Well.....good for them. :p
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    Hey you... we gotta get in touch before the FL show so we can meet up outside the venue.. we are going to tailgate at Cruzan with some friends....

we'll exchange #'s before...I'm toying with the idea of tampa, are you going?
  • Options
    we'll exchange #'s before...I'm toying with the idea of tampa, are you going?

PineappleAna - I believe I met you either at Santa Cruz and/or Berkeley #1. I thought you were going to SoCal for EV.

Ed
  • Options
    PineappleAna - I believe I met you either at Santa Cruz and/or Berkeley #1. I thought you were going to SoCal for EV.

Ed

you did, Dolly and Lydia were heading to so cal. It was just the 3 north shows for me and my wallet.
  • Options
    you did, Dolly and Lydia were heading to so cal. It was just the 3 north shows for me and my wallet.

Yea, I saw that they help put on the SB pre-show party. I deeply regret not going to Berkeley #2. EV is great, but Mr. McCready is my fav PJ member. I'm not obsesive like Lydia about Stone, but not too far away.

On another note, I'm trying to get a relay going with tonight's show. I'll create a thread if I can connect with the LA folks.
  • Options
    Yea, I saw that they help put on the SB pre-show party. I deeply regret not going to Berkeley #2. EV is great, but Mr. McCready is my fav PJ member. I'm not obsesive like Lydia about Stone, but not too far away.

On another note, I'm trying to get a relay going with tonight's show. I'll create a thread if I can connect with the LA folks.

sorry you missed it, it was mass craziness!
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    sorry you missed it, it was mass craziness!
    word...i'm STILL in shock over it :eek:

a relay for tonite sounds great, i'm curious what will happen!
  • Options

I haven't heard anything yet. I will text a couple other people now. Does anyone else have contacts?
  • Options

I have bruises on the back of my legs from that night and I have no clue how they got there...mike is that good, he can give hematomas from the stage!
  • Options
    I have bruises on the back of my legs from that night and I have no clue how they got there...mike is that good, he can give hematomas from the stage!
    hahaha he beats the power of rock into everyone in the room :D
  • Options

Imagine what he would have given you during the Little Wing/Maggot Brain performance at Summerfest in '95.

...and I'm still trying for a relay............................
  • Options
    Lydia is there but can you imagine her stopping to text during a show?

it'd be like...well...it'd be like getting lydia to text during a show
  • Options

I haven't texted everyone who I know at the show, but just a select few who may be willing to give us some information. Maybe I'll get something during an encore break.
  • Options

i can't see her texting either....if she can remember to breathe she'll be doing good! :)
  • Options

Exactly. She would be way too excited. She'd probably break the phone out of pure excitement. :)
  • Options
    i can't see her texting either....if she can remember to breathe she'll be doing good! :)

I think I can feel her energy from all the way up the coast in SF.
  • Options

Lydia is in LA yes...but as of yesterday Lydia didn't have tix to tonights show and didn't have enough money to buy one so I dunno if some kind soul gave her a ticket to get in tonight or not. Lydia usually calls me from her shows and I haven't gotten any calls yet...tho that doesn't mean she didn't get in. I REALLY hope she got in.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz