Options

*** Copenhagen Fanviews Here 7/10/12 ***

124»

Comments

• Options
    aennilaennil Posts: 415
    aennil wrote:
    it is wrong to want to buy both the cd and the digital version of this concert?
    -i really can't wait until i receive the cd to hear it!

Considering the price I think that makes a lot of sense. I always double purchase when new albums are out...

thanks - always good to hear that there are others, who are as impatient as me :P
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,248
    aennil wrote:
    aennil wrote:
    it is wrong to want to buy both the cd and the digital version of this concert?
    -i really can't wait until i receive the cd to hear it!

Considering the price I think that makes a lot of sense. I always double purchase when new albums are out...

thanks - always good to hear that there are others, who are as impatient as me :P

I did that with both Berlin boots.. will not be doing it with Cph though.. It'll only be a week or so before they land

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    Can anyone of the Danish speaking folks please translate Ed's speech? Thanks! :)
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    GetALife wrote:
    Can anyone of the Danish speaking folks please translate Ed's speech? Thanks! :)
    hmmm.i have somewhere..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    GetALife wrote:
    hmmm.i have somewhere..

Yes, please! :)
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • Options
    My work colleague at the music school, a danish native speaker, took the time before our students came to listen to Eddie's speech and was so kind to translate it for me :mrgreen:

Nothing spectacular:

"Good evening Copenhagen. - We have to celebrate two things tonight: First, we are in Denmark. Second, this is the last show of this tour. - Later I am going to speak English, because my Danish is shit."

:)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    ^^^ Thanks for that getalife & your work colleague. :) I've been listening to the Euro boots a bit again recently & totally loving them, totally loving the memories. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    ^^^ Thanks for that getalife & your work colleague. :) I've been listening to the Euro boots a bit again recently & totally loving them, totally loving the memories. :)

:)
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I was sleeping the whole time. I'm from Denmark, if there will be another time - I'll translate within 5 seconds :)

Denmark Copenhagen Forum 10-07-2012
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Mokkihewa wrote:
    I'm sorry, I was sleeping the whole time. I'm from Denmark, if there will be another time - I'll translate within 5 seconds :)
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”