So did ya have fun yesterday?

2»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    bored to death in brooklyn

NEVER AGAIN will i not go to the beach crib on the 4th ..no matter what day of the week

i watched all 4 JAWS for the 500th time
    http://youtu.be/u9S41Kplsbs
    great fucking story
    gotta love quint & the 4th of any month :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    chadwick wrote:

One of the greatest scenes in movie history in my opinion.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    bored to death in brooklyn

NEVER AGAIN will i not go to the beach crib on the 4th ..no matter what day of the week

i watched all 4 JAWS for the 500th time

and they say new york is the place to be. ;):lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ribeyes on a new pos cheapass charbroil square kettle grill. Was only 30 bucks. the two gas grills we have will be hitting the curb. Old and rusting. would rather save up and buy new. Like those combo charcoal/gas grill deals I've seen now.

weber charcoal....done

i wanna smoker....to do some ribs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Yes, thank you for asking and sharing. I'd rather not get into specifics as it's non of your business nor is it interesting to others that don't really give a shit about anything that doesn't have to do with them...anyway, I think it's great that you went for a bike ride at your age..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    The Champ wrote:
    Yes, thank you for asking and sharing. I'd rather not get into specifics as it's non of your business nor is it interesting to others that don't really give a shit about anything that doesn't have to do with them...anyway, I think it's great that you went for a bike ride at your age..
    NICE!!!

And a pleasure to see you here.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    The Champ wrote:
    NICE!!!

Man, it's been a fucking while. You must have really toned it down or moved into upper management by now to still be allowed to post here. Don't mean to derail...to keep on topic of shit to say that people couldn't care less about--I also went fishing and caught 3 largemouth bass and got hella drunk in the evening listening to the National and old Bruce records..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    The Champ wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    NICE!!!

Man, it's been a fucking while. You must have really toned it down or moved into upper management by now to still be allowed to post here. Don't mean to derail...to keep on topic of shit to say that people couldn't care less about--I also went fishing and caught 3 largemouth bass and got hella drunk in the evening listening to the National and old Bruce records..

The National... Hell yeah!