Sandusky found guilty on 45 of 48 counts

2»

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Have fun dying in prison
    he needs a little time in general population, i see a shank in his future. :corn:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,247
    From Penn State...to State Penn.... :D
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Nittany1bn wrote:
    I'm glad he was convicted. i don't think i have ever been more sad than i was the day these allegations came out. we are
    It's almost like finding out someone in your family did something horrific. The whole community took a real blow and is going to need time to heal.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    From Penn State...to State Penn.... :D
    :lol:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Should be taken to guantanamo and be waterboarded until he confesses...and then when he does he should be assulted by animals the rest of his days..scumbag
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Should be taken to guantanamo and be waterboarded until he confesses...and then when he does he should be assulted by animals the rest of his days..scumbag
    shark bait a little at a time
    finger here a toe there
    maybe one day feed his arm to a shark
    next couple weeks do the next arm
    pretty soon he has 1 leg
    then no legs
    but still with beating dark & twisted-sick heart
    then hang the fucker & drag him behind a speedboat for awhile until he's torn apart by piranha

good morning all. hope you all slept well last and have had a fine breakfast. it is 10:57a.m.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    and i still remember dining at a salad bar for lunch one day many months back when all this went up in flames. i had a great huge ass salad in front of me with ice tea & lemon wedges. i could barelly stomach down my bites of healthy eating as the big screen television mounted on the wall poured out some horrorific news about penn state's very own sandusky. that was the worst lunch i have even ate in my entire life i can tell ya that. i remember making a comment on here that very day. i was like, sandusky you piece of shit, you owe me $8 fucking bucks plus a couple dollars tip you fucking monster.

piece of dog shit really should just be put to death next week. the money tax payers will save hundreds of thousands if not millions i am sure of it.

a .357 magnum bullet might cost $1
    something like $0.75 or even cheaper

i remember buying boxes of .357 shells to shoot targets
    it was cheap as shit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    he's been put on suicide watch...i hope that means someone is there to watch him kill himself
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    OK.

This is said by me not running around with lit torch in hand (anymore, anyway), but what about Mrs. Sandusky?

I smell complicity there, by inaction and refusing to hear/see/use fucking common sense.
    hedonist wrote:
    OK.

This is said by me not running around with lit torch in hand (anymore, anyway), but what about Mrs. Sandusky?

I smell complicity there, by inaction and refusing to hear/see/use fucking common sense.
    :clap:
    i been thinking this his day one. mrs. sandusky & mrs. paterno... wtf?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    hedonist wrote:
    OK.

I hear ya. Did she know or did she not know? Should she have known? I can't imagine this going on for so many years, with so many kids, right in her own house and she never even had a slight inkling. Denial is a powerful thing though. People stay with their partners all the time even when they've witnessed the abuse directly and still proclaim their partner's innocence. There were a lot of people complicit in this. They need to be held accountable as well. We're all mandated reporters. We all are required to report if we have the slightest suspicion of abuse. It's not for us to play investigator or determine if it really happened. We report and let children's services take it from there. I'm not sure what happened to the guidance counselor that told victim #1 Sandusky had "a heart of gold" when he tried to report, but I sure hope s/he is held accountable as well.

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    This is wonderful news ... I hope Sandusky dies a slow and painful death.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    So glad.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    this whole scandal just has no winners.. its a very sad state of affairs for everyone involved. justice was served for once though. I think the justice system is finally starting to see sexual abuse (naemyl child sexual abuse) as bad as murder. I tend to agree with the sentence. He didn't even look like he was remoresful thats the shocking part.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    this whole scandal just has no winners.. its a very sad state of affairs for everyone involved. justice was served for once though. I think the justice system is finally starting to see sexual abuse (naemyl child sexual abuse) as bad as murder. I tend to agree with the sentence. He didn't even look like he was remoresful thats the shocking part.
    :wave:

He doesn't even think he did anything wrong, so he's certainly not going to be remorseful. If he's like most pedophiles he truly believes he had relationships with these kids and that they wanted it. He will continue to blame them for every bad thing that happens to him. The lawyer for victim 5 said that Sandusky was looking at his client "adoringly" during his testimony when he was describing how they met. The conviction is a good thing, especially coming so quickly and on so many counts. One of the saddest parts of this whole case is how many adults either knew or had strong suspicions of the abuse and really didn't think it was that big of a deal. The culture that turns a blind eye and allows abuse to continue is sickening.

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Sandusky on suicide watch

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... watch?lite

if only
    (wish he had done it years ago)

Karl Rominger said Sandusky was under individual guard at the county jail, known as suicide watch, and was apart from the general prison population, Reuters reported.
    It was not clear if Sandusky had acted in a way that threatened his own life, or if the move was standard procedure in such a high-profile case.
    Rominger reiterated that the former defensive coach for Penn State football will appeal the verdict, a process that can happen when Sandusky is sentenced in 90 days or so.
    Advertise | AdChoices

Sandusky, 68, was convicted Friday of 45 counts of child sexual abuse and faces a minimum sentence of 60 years in prison, NBC News reported.

Juror Joshua Harper told TODAY that the look on Sandusky's face as the guilty verdicts were announced was "confirmation" that they had made the right decision.
    Sandusky had shown "no real emotion, just kind of accepting because he knew it was true," he added.
    The ex-coach had repeatedly denied the allegations, and his defense suggested that his accusers had a financial motive to make up stories, years after the fact.
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    He's too much of a megalomaniac to kill himself. Unfortunately.

• dasvidanadasvidana Posts: 1,347
    what a sick fucker. I say let him commit suicide and save the tax payers from having to lock him up
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    chadwick wrote:
    and i still remember dining at a salad bar for lunch one day many months back when all this went up in flames. i had a great huge ass salad in front of me with ice tea & lemon wedges. i could barelly stomach down my bites of healthy eating as the big screen television mounted on the wall poured out some horrorific news about penn state's very own sandusky. that was the worst lunch i have even ate in my entire life i can tell ya that. i remember making a comment on here that very day. i was like, sandusky you piece of shit, you owe me $8 fucking bucks plus a couple dollars tip you fucking monster.

piece of dog shit really should just be put to death next week. the money tax payers will save hundreds of thousands if not millions i am sure of it.

it was cheap as shit

cool story bro...
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    One of the saddest parts of this whole case is how many adults either knew or had strong suspicions of the abuse and really didn't think it was that big of a deal. The culture that turns a blind eye and allows abuse to continue is sickening.
    Agreed; it's been my experience as well, and this is where it has to stop.

For all the ones who come to light, there are so many more that don't, because of the blindness. Reminds me of the monkeys - hear no evil, etc.

It is maddening, and it is unacceptable.

By the way, thank you for your insights on this.
    chadwick wrote:

it was cheap as shit

cool story bro...
    thank you
    i do what i can, dude

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    3 new accusers have come forward. I would bet that he started abusing by his late teens, so I'm sure there are countless others.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns- ... 3685.story

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Three men have come forward to say they were sexually abused as early as the 1970s or 1980s by former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, years before the assaults that he was convicted of committing, the Harrisburg Patriot-News reported on Monday.

The men are the first alleged victims with complaints dating back to the 1970s against Sandusky, who was convicted in June of sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period beginning in 1994, the newspaper said.

Police are aware of the men's claims, said the article by reporter Sara Ganim, who won a Pulitzer Prize this year for her coverage of the scandal.

It was not clear if the men had been interviewed by former FBI director Louis Freeh, who last week released a report excoriating the late Pennsylvania State University football coach Joe Paterno and other school officials for failing to take steps for 14 years to protect children victimized by Sandusky.

Freeh's report, commissioned by the Penn State board of trustees, did not mention any cases prior to the 1990s.

Nils Frederiksen, spokesman for the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office, said he could not comment on matters before a grand jury. The grand jury investigation into the Sandusky case remains open.

Sandusky's attorney Joseph Amendola could not immediately be reached for comment.

Sandusky, 68, faces as much as 373 years in prison.

Paterno's family, meanwhile, angered by Freeh's report, said it will conduct its own investigation into the child sex abuse scandal that has stained the football legend's legacy.

Family members said they "are dismayed by, and vehemently disagree with" findings in the report that accused Paterno and other officials of covering up allegations of sex abuse by Sandusky to avoid bad publicity that could upset donors and damage the Penn State brand.

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    30 years...and he says that the school and victims 'conspired against him'. :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    30 years...and he says that the school and victims 'conspired against him'. :roll:
    And that they may have done it for money or prestige :roll: asshat

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I still have my trebuchet standing by and ready to fling him into the pit of a volcano if necessary.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Norwegians on my offer to dispose of Anders Behring Breivik as well.

2 for 1 special sale. Just need the word.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I guess he's still denying, trying to put doubt out there. He is a classic pedophile
    a coward, I hope he is gone now for good.
    Jason P wrote:
    I still have my trebuchet standing by and ready to fling him into the pit of a volcano if necessary.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Norwegians on my offer to dispose of Anders Behring Breivik as well.

2 for 1 special sale. Just need the word.
    word :mrgreen: sounds good to me. This monster never needs to see the light of day again.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    A father's justice
    By Rick Reilly
    ESPN.com

Jerry Sandusky was lucky.

He was sentenced to 30 to 60 years on Tuesday. Not all pedophiles get that far.

Meet karate coach Jeff Doucet.

That's him, walking off a plane and into the Baton Rouge, La., airport on March 16, 1984. There's a sheriff with him. News cameras are rolling. He's accused of repeatedly molesting an 11-year-old boy, Jody Plauche, then kidnapping him to Disneyland. A rape kit proved he sodomized him more there.

Now meet Jody's dad, Gary Plauche.

That's him, waiting by a bank of pay phones. He's got a .38 snub-nosed revolver in his right boot. He's facing the wall, talking on one of the phones to his best friend, Jimmy.

"Here he comes," Gary whispered. "You're about to hear a shot."

Then Gary Plauche reached down for the gun, spun around and fired a hollow-point bullet into Doucet's brain from three feet away. Then he lowered the gun, turned around and hung up the phone. A TV camera caught it all. Doucet would be dead within 24 hours. (Editor's note: The video is powerful and discretion is advised.)

At the Plauche residence, Gary's wife, June, was just coming home and turned on the news.

"An unidentified man has shot Jeff Doucet in the airport," the news anchor said. June's knees buckled. She fell backward onto the carpet.

When June saw Gary that night in lockup, the first thing she said was, "You're going to hell for this, you know that, right?"

"I know," Gary said.

Hell, maybe. Jail, no.

Gary Plauche got seven years on a suspended sentence, five years probation, and 300 hours of community service, which he did at his local church, mostly cutting the grass. The judge said he was no threat to the community.

And how did the boy feel? He was angry -- at his dad.

"I didn't want him dead," says Jody Plauche, now 40. "I just wanted him to stop."

Jody went on to be a four-sport letterman in high school, but the most important thing he's done is teach parents how to reduce the risk of pedophiles such as Doucet and Sandusky molesting their kids, through his work at a victims' services center in Norristown, Penn.

"I got a letter once from a woman, who wrote, 'I told my daughter if somebody ever touches you inappropriately, it's not murder. It's worse than murder. It kills a child's soul.' So what's that little girl supposed to say if she ever gets molested?" says Plauche. "She doesn't want her soul to die. So she doesn't tell anybody."

Jody's dad made the same mistake.

"My dad was absolutely too extreme," Jody said. "He used to tell people, 'If anybody ever touches my kid, I'll kill him.' I knew he wasn't kidding. That's why I couldn't tell anybody. And that's exactly what he ended up doing."

Doucet's abuse of Plauche started one day when he asked which of his young athletes wanted to learn to drive.

Jody's hand shot up. Next thing you knew, he was sitting on Doucet's lap, steering a 280Z.

"But then his hands were in my lap," said Plauche, who was 10 at the time. "I'm thinking, 'What's going on here? Maybe it's an accident?' So I didn't say anything. But now I know he was testing the boundaries. Textbook pedophilia. They all test boundaries. Sandusky played tickle monster."

Doucet would stop practice and send the rest of the kids to 7-Eleven for snacks. "Not you, Jody," he'd add. "I need to do some extra work with you." And he'd shepherd him into his back room.

There's a certain kind of sick manipulation that pedophile coaches use. Jody would come up with all kinds of excuses why he didn't want to go to karate practice. Doucet would show up at his house anyway and drag him off. Jody's mom let him go because she thought coaches knew best.

One day, Doucet grabbed the boy and took him on a bus from Port Arthur, Texas, bound for Los Angeles. Jody went missing for 10 days until Doucet finally let him call his mom, collect. Police tracked the call to a motel in Anaheim. Doucet would be extradited back to Baton Rouge and his death.

"My dad went to the airport figuring he was going to die," says the son. "He said either Jeff or him was gonna die that night."

Jody is still single and says, "I don't want kids. Do I not want them because of what happened? Probably. And I'm not gay. I like women. I just … my cousin lost his child at 6 years old. I don't ever want to feel that kind of pain."

The pain he used to feel every time he looked at his father is gone now, though.

"It's not right to take someone's life," he says, "but when someone's that bad a person, it doesn't bother you much in the long run."

Says June, "Are you kidding? Do you know how many kids weren't molested because he's no longer on this earth?"

Jody works in Baton Rouge now, but he still speaks often on child sexual abuse. He'll join boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and kidnapping victim Elizabeth Smart on a panel in late October at, remarkably, Penn State University.

Gary, though, doesn't speak much at all anymore, after suffering a stroke four years ago. But surely he remembers.

One day, maybe a year after the murder, he and his son were walking along when they saw a man who looked strikingly like Doucet.

Jody was trembling.

"Wow," he said to his dad. "I really thought it was him!"

Gary paused a second and then said, plainly, "I knew it wasn't."
    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8486 ... er-justice

i found the quotes from the victim interesting