Options

Still haven't received Avocado LP from justinschanz1982

Comments

• Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Too bad 10c can't do anything about it if there's more than one person cheated here, but maybe u have one Avocado vinyl laying around in warehouse u could send to Carlo? ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    ziobradipoziobradipo Posts: 253
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Too bad 10c can't do anything about it if there's more than one person cheated here, but maybe u have one Avocado vinyl laying around in warehouse u could send to Carlo? ;)

I wish! Lol :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Unfreakingbelievable that people STILL haven't received stuff from this flat out liar after this long. I remember reading the thread about this guy months ago and then some people finally started getting stuff from him once it was posted... and then in typical Forum predictability the mods LOCKED the thread so no one else could talk about the transactions they have/haven't received from him.

Expect the same to happen to this thread.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Unfreakingbelievable that people STILL haven't received stuff from this flat out liar after this long. I remember reading the thread about this guy months ago and then some people finally started getting stuff from him once it was posted... and then in typical Forum predictability the mods LOCKED the thread so no one else could talk about the transactions they have/haven't received from him.

I know I wrote in that thread also, I was expecting my vinyl to arrive soon! But it didn't arrive at my home! So now I'm writing again, hoping this guy can do something about it, or Ten Club can do something about it! But I'm starting to loose faith for this vinyl to arrive!!! :(

It's one of my favorites! :cry:
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    LukinFan wrote:
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    i also have been wating since october for an eddie solo poster, have had no response to private messages. do not trade with this guy
    since October???!!! WOW

why do people wait so long? You should file the Paypal claim if your stuff doesnt show - 90 days is plenty time to deliver. it is completely shady and wrong to rip people off like this, but the buyers have to be aware and if you dont hear from said seller within a reasonable time frame, file that claim, it can always be closed if the prob is resolved, so no harm done, either you get funds back or resolution.

and there is no reason to send payments as "gift" the fee is not even that much. I always ask people to send funds as normal payments, i'm sure it provides at least a little comfort for buyers, it also me helps when sending the items out.

So when people request payment as "Gift" say no way :x
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    i also have been wating since october for an eddie solo poster, have had no response to private messages. do not trade with this guy
    since October???!!! WOW

why do people wait so long? You should file the Paypal claim if your stuff doesnt show - 90 days is plenty time to deliver. it is completely shady and wrong to rip people off like this, but the buyers have to be aware and if you dont hear from said seller within a reasonable time frame, file that claim, it can always be closed if the prob is resolved, so no harm done, either you get funds back or resolution.

and there is no reason to send payments as "gift" the fee is not even that much. I always ask people to send funds as normal payments, i'm sure it provides at least a little comfort for buyers, it also me helps when sending the items out.

Unfortunatelly I sent as gift, but now that won't happen ever again as I learned the lesson! But besides that, it's not just a metter of getting money back... I'm expecting people to be fair here, we are all fans of the same band so I wish that we all respect each other! And if that doesn't happen I wonder why this guy is still here! It's a metter of respect! I want my vinyl, not my money back!!!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,611
    With all this testimony about this member, I think 10C should revoke his posting privileges. I understand why they wouldn't do that with just one complaint or whatever against someone, but there seem to be a lot of people who have been screwed by this guy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    ziobradipo wrote:

I know I wrote in that thread also, I was expecting my vinyl to arrive soon! But it didn't arrive at my home! So now I'm writing again, hoping this guy can do something about it, or Ten Club can do something about it! But I'm starting to loose faith for this vinyl to arrive!!! :(

It's one of my favorites! :cry:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    :evil: i still feel bad about this..as i told you about this sale..i got stung for a yield but i paid as good so made a claim..

he should be banned for life from the forum.and never sold pj merch or tickets imo..we are a family..as the tour proved to me.. justin is not like most pj member..

sorrry carlo
  • Options
    LftdaporchLftdaporch Posts: 118
    Elzar wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    since October???!!! WOW

it was a trade, so no paypal involvement
  • Options
    :evil: i still feel bad about this..as i told you about this sale..i got stung for a yield but i paid as good so made a claim..

he should be banned for life from the forum.and never sold pj merch or tickets imo..we are a family..as the tour proved to me.. justin is not like most pj member..

sorrry carlo

Kev don't be sorry, this is exactly what I am talking about... U are one of the greatest here! U are helping me out, as a PJ fan and a good person would do, so it's not your fault! And u must continue helping me!

I wish all the people were like u! And most of them are!

Tnks mate!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    Sure there are 100/150 people here who could all drop in $1 to get you a copy of this.
    or less people at $5 each.
    Either way this forum will help you out no doubt

Bad traders can go to hell and he will get his karma in one way or another.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :fp:

ship the shit dude
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    ThePedro wrote:
    Its unfortunate the the mods shut down the thread about him. It was certainly something that needed to be kept alive apparently.
    Maybe we should start a bad traders list so members can avoid trading with someone who screws people over.

:idea:

I like

somebody tried doing it once....it was locked pretty quickly. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Sure there are 100/150 people here who could all drop in $1 to get you a copy of this.

That would be nice from u, and confirms why I'm here in this community! But still I can't understand why this guy is still here!

Tnks for the support mate!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    81 wrote:
    :fp:

ship the shit dude

:fp: :twisted: :!:

Nice words! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    81 wrote:
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    ThePedro wrote:
    Its unfortunate the the mods shut down the thread about him. It was certainly something that needed to be kept alive apparently.
    Maybe we should start a bad traders list so members can avoid trading with someone who screws people over.

somebody tried doing it once....it was locked pretty quickly. :(

But what if the bad traders list was held "off site" for example on a facebook page/tumblr page even on a blog. Even if we link to the PJ collectors forum bad traders page.

it's not illegal to link to other sites and the mods on this forum have no control over external content.

Someone who i have tried to deal with is still on the good traders thread and they messed me around an incredible amount. Made me get a record shipped from a friend for them, doesn't reply to emails, cost me some money. Basically just being crap at responding.
    Luckily I hadn't shipped anything!
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options

I can throw my few dollars for that ;)
    But still don't understand why 10c can't do something about it if there are many people cheated here :|
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    i have to say i dont think its a tenc issue to get carlo this vinyl.but do feel they should take some action over justins actions.
  • Options
    i have to say i dont think its a tenc issue to get carlo this vinyl.but do feel they should take some action over justins actions.

I totally agree on that buddy! I just don't understand how he can still be around! I'm never expecting ten club doing nothing about my vinyl, but just can't see why this guy can still buy from goods and / or sell his items to people, and still can be considered as part of this community! Community means respect above all!

And I hate saying these words and reslut maybe as a bastard! I waited really long to open this thread, but now I have enough!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

I can throw my few dollars for that ;)
    But still don't understand why 10c can't do something about it if there are many people cheated here :|

Keep your dollars for your stickers collection! Lol
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

he should be perma banned, but outside of that, what do people want the 10c to do?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

he should be perma banned, but outside of that, what do people want the 10c to do?

Well, if nothing happens I don't see how another person could stop from doing the same thing... But I always hope respect to other members wins!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    I think anything that happens in Lost Dogs is a risk really, you don't know who you are sending money/goods to and vice versa. There is an issue of trust involved and for 99% of the times that works with absolutely no problems. I'm sure if it was calcualted on here about good trades/sales compared to bad ones it would easily be 5000-1.

it's just a shame that someone feels the need to try to destroy something great which is built on trust and a community aspect.

I hope this doesn't put others off using this forum.

Agreed that it is not a 10c issue, BUT if they can ban people for saying negative stuff on here then surely they can do something about someone enrtering the community and actively ripping people off. If this guy gets away with it then it could open the floodgates to people coming on here just to take advantage.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    I think anything that happens in Lost Dogs is a risk really, you don't know who you are sending money/goods to and vice versa. There is an issue of trust involved and for 99% of the times that works with absolutely no problems. I'm sure if it was calcualted on here about good trades/sales compared to bad ones it would easily be 5000-1.

it's just a shame that someone feels the need to try to destroy something great which is built on trust and a community aspect.

I hope this doesn't put others off using this forum.

Agreed that it is not a 10c issue, BUT if they can ban people for saying negative stuff on here then surely they can do something about someone enrtering the community and actively ripping people off. If this guy gets away with it then it could open the floodgates to people coming on here just to take advantage.

I would't have opened this thread if this guy sold just to me! He sold to thound sof people with the same result! So I'm not complaining just on my side, I'm just saying this is not right, and as u say, people can be banned for what they say and not for what they do? This sounds funny! Even if it's 5000-1, one ring can break the chain of trust you know! I open this thread just to not let this drop, and think nothing never happened! What happens when this guy renewels? Nothing? I don't want to believe that! Let's keep this place safe!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    The Vinyl Collective board just started a new feedback system built directly through their board. You can read about it here:
    http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index ... ck-system/

It would interesting to see if we can do something similar here. We have Dons traders list but no one is going to waste time scanning through hundreds of pages looking to see if someone is all clear.

Good luck OP. Bummer dude....
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,611
    PSUS2H wrote:
    The Vinyl Collective board just started a new feedback system built directly through their board. You can read about it here:

It would interesting to see if we can do something similar here. We have Dons traders list but no one is going to waste time scanning through hundreds of pages looking to see if someone is all clear.

If everyone just posts a thread when someone screws them, even if the thread gets locked, people can do a search of the forum for anyone new they are dealing with, and those threads (even locked ones) will come up in that search. So keep posting bad experiences, and be sure to use the seller's user name.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HH113671HH113671 Posts: 8
    if you do not get this figured out in the next week or so, leme know and we can try and work something out.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    PSUS2H wrote:

:D:D:D:D:D

And I have files on all you fools :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...