Random thread about anything

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :lol:

Fuck

None of you have heard my voice/

If you're from the Wisconsin area you talk funny. DOn;t you need to get to Knobfest?
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:

Fuck

If you're from the Wisconsin area you talk funny. DOn;t you need to get to Knobfest?

You New Yorkers sound pretty funny from what I remember.
    DS1119 wrote:

Fuck

DOn;t you need to get to Knobfest?

:fp:
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Is it bad that I could really go for a beer RIGHT now?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Is it bad that I could really go for a beer RIGHT now?

mmmmm... That sounds good. I'll have that.
  • DS1119 wrote:

Fuck

You New Yorkers sound pretty funny from what I remember.
    from where I sit you all talk funny
    I'm having breakfast delivered.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    DS1119 wrote:

Great..I'll take 2 dippy eggs with toast & bacon please.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

That's what I had...I think...not sure what dippy eggs are though. I had two eggs sunny side up, toast, and bacon.
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

That's what I had...I think...not sure what dippy eggs are though. I had two eggs sunny side up, toast, and bacon.

Dippy=Over easy
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Dippy=Over easy

exactly. I don't like sunny side up eggs because I don't like snot.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Dippy=Over easy

Ahh. Got yah. Over easy is cool as long as they cook them over easy. More times than not they always do them medium to hard so I go with the sunny side and hope the yolks don't break in transport. :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    A guy made fun of my accent today at work....

bastard....

Ahh don't ya know der hey?!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:
    Dippy=Over easy

Ahh. Got yah. Over easy is cool as long as they cook them over easy. More times than not they always do them medium to hard so I go with the sunny side and hope the yolks don't break in transport. :lol:

I know exactly what you mean. Over medium.... :nono:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

bastard....

It's not like the movie Fargo
    Mamasan23 wrote:

bastard....

What the fuck did you just say? :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Dippy=Over easy

I know exactly what you mean. Over medium.... :nono:

Yeah...it sucks...you see the yolk...you cut it with the fork expecting that nice juicey yolkey release and....nothing...yellow cotton balls. :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

bastard....

It's not like the movie Fargo

:lol::lol: Actually I've got a girlfriend that lives in Watertown that talks like that...nobody else there does and she grew up there, sometimes I think she's hamming it up :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:

Yeah...it sucks...you see the yolk...you cut it with the fork expecting that nice juicey yolkey release and....nothing...yellow cotton balls. :lol:

Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol::lol: Actually I've got a girlfriend that lives in Watertown that talks like that...nobody else there does and she grew up there, sometimes I think she's hamming it up :lol:

It usually comes out when I'm pissed or attempting to be sentimental.

Plus I grew up right on the border of Minnesota and it's definitely more prominent there. Spent too much time in MN as a child :lol:

Edit: Actually, you've probably been through Hudson several times. :lol:
  • my parole officer loves me 8-)
    Lordy won't you show a little mercy
    I've been on the straight and narrow
    Since the judge and the warden done paroled me

Plus I grew up right on the border of Minnesota and it's definitely more prominent there. Spent too much time in MN as a child :lol:

:lol: I bet football rivalries there are AMAZING!

Yep, always pass through Hudson when I'm going to the Twin Cities/Stillwater!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: I bet football rivalries there are AMAZING!

Yep, always pass through Hudson when I'm going to the Twin Cities/Stillwater!

God... I hate Hudson.

Anyway, yes... they are. Many a Packer/Viking days were had.
  • http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2012/08/bunk_beds_heavens_gate_craigslist.php

I like that he didnt sell them to the person who said he wanted the beds for his grandchildren
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    Another co-worker just told me that she's been carrying the horrible rotten bloody tooth around loose in her pocket and showing it to people. She didn't even wrap it in a tissue or anything! :fp: :fp:
    Haha. This kills me. Is it a front tooth?
    Yes! The incisor! And she works at reception!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Da fuck?

vomit.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    mikalina wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This really gross crazy-stupid woman who works in my office (for some reason) had her tooth just fall right out of her head today, and she showed me the rotting stump like it was no big deal. I almost puked. :sick:

Wait, do you work in my office? We have that lady too. She mumbles a lot.

That is disgusting... you would think a rotting tooth would hurt and the woman would go and have it removed.
    I asked her about that. She said it didn't hurt at all... I'm assuming all the nerve endings must have died a while back or something. Fuck. Oh, and she just gave me an update. They glued the old rotten tooth back on for the time being. I am not making this up! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Who is her dentist?!!
    85b20a97ee9bf8220624708e215de1ee.jpg
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Another co-worker just told me that she's been carrying the horrible rotten bloody tooth around loose in her pocket and showing it to people. She didn't even wrap it in a tissue or anything! :fp: :fp:
    Haha. This kills me. Is it a front tooth?

Can I help you?

tooth-missing.jpg