Random thread about anything

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    "Sad" "Disappointing" :lol:
    I just decided to get on Twitter yesterday... It's cool that there are PJ related things I can follow, among other things. But I don't really get it. What's with the hash tags?? Where do they come from? Can anyone more hip than me help me out? Oh, and I'm @Alli3388 ... if anyone gives a shit. :?

#hashtagsarelikethreadtitles

click on one and you can see all the tweets that have that hash tag.

twitter is over rated.
    We will see! So far so good... Thanks for the welcome peacefrompaul! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    In the breakroom at my office, someone has put out a 2-litre bottle of diet pepsi for people to drink - only it's barely 1/4 full. Who is going to drink that? :?
    I win.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    In our break room lurks a man named Dennis, who likes to chat with me about how nice I have my cubicle set up.
    This really gross crazy-stupid woman who works in my office (for some reason) had her tooth just fall right out of her head today, and she showed me the rotting stump like it was no big deal. I almost puked. :sick:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    In the breakroom at my office, someone has put out a 2-litre bottle of diet pepsi for people to drink - only it's barely 1/4 full. Who is going to drink that? :?

i hate when people do that shit....execpt at halloween.

in the last couple of weeks we had a ton of generic kool aid packages as well as some valentines candy. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This really gross crazy-stupid woman who works in my office (for some reason) had her tooth just fall right out of her head today, and she showed me the rotting stump like it was no big deal. I almost puked. :sick:

:shock:
    81 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

in the last couple of weeks we had a ton of generic kool aid packages as well as some valentines candy. :fp:

did you drink the Kool Aid?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    In our break room lurks a man named Dennis, who likes to chat with me about how nice I have my cubicle set up.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

why i hope to never work in an office again
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Another co-worker just told me that she's been carrying the horrible rotten bloody tooth around loose in her pocket and showing it to people. She didn't even wrap it in a tissue or anything! :fp: :fp:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

are they cleaning out their pantries or something? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    he's casing the joint. Be sure to secure your stapler.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Another co-worker just told me that she's been carrying the horrible rotten bloody tooth around loose in her pocket and showing it to people. She didn't even wrap it in a tissue or anything! :fp: :fp:
    Haha. This kills me. Is it a front tooth?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    To add to our 'romantic' anniversary in Vegas, not only has the hubs invited about 10 of his friends, but now we're also going to the Mob museum and the national atomic testing museum....

this should be....

fun.....

:fp:

:lol:

I've always wanted to go to those museums but get shitbagged and forget. :fp:
    Dare I go to Knotfest on Saturday? :lol:

Don't you go to Knotfest everyday? :?
    norm wrote:

My drinking has dramatically increased over the last year. Wow. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:

"Sad" "Disappointing" :lol:
    I just decided to get on Twitter yesterday... It's cool that there are PJ related things I can follow, among other things. But I don't really get it. What's with the hash tags?? Where do they come from? Can anyone more hip than me help me out? Oh, and I'm @Alli3388 ... if anyone gives a shit. :?

It's easy.

#FF #hashtags
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    #twitterisoverrated

No way! Where else am I going to ramble about the stupid shit in my head....to all of my 8 or so followers :lol::lol::lol:

You only have 8? :? Make it seven now.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    f hashtags and f twitter
    DS1119 wrote:

Knot? You better knot mention that again you cock suckers

http://www.google.com/search?q=the%20go ... 0QHh1YCADA
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This gives me the heebie-jeebies.

As does this. Yikes!
    http://now.msn.com/woman-discovers-two- ... in-her-eye

You know when you scratch your cornea or you've got one of those really annoying eye twitches that makes it hard to concentrate on anything else? Nagabhushanam Siva knows EXACTLY how you feel, suffering her entire life from a swollen left eye that progressively got worse (she says her family was previously "too scared" to take her to the doctor). Physicians discovered the 23-year-old had a tumor that had damaged her optic nerve. Oh, and they also found two fully formed teeth embedded into the tumor. You know, the kind you usually find in your MOUTH. Doctors removed the tumor, though poor Siva is now permanently blind. Puts a sad new spin on the term "eye tooth."
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Wait, do you work in my office? We have that lady too. She mumbles a lot.
    I win.
    I'm done changing diapers. I'm gonna make my kids pay when I'm 80 and living in their in-law apartment.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    tumblr_lurnad87fj1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Wait, do you work in my office? We have that lady too. She mumbles a lot.

That is disgusting... you would think a rotting tooth would hurt and the woman would go and have it removed.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:

:?
    A guy made fun of my accent today at work....

bastard....
    tumblr_m8q9anXzsl1qzt1yyo1_500.png

bastard....

oh yeah, i meant to tell ya you talk funny ;)
    norm wrote:

bastard....

oh yeah, i meant to tell ya you talk funny ;)

:lol:

Fuck

None of you have heard my voice/