Random thread about anything

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Heading back to my parents house so i can continue on to Minneapolis with my dad... A little bonding time with him at Crosby, Stills & Nash tonight.

Nice! wish my dad liked good music
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Grew up going there every year, at least for a week. Tenting?

My wife's family had a couple of campers and my wife and I tented it. While the kids slept in the AC.
  • Heading back to my parents house so i can continue on to Minneapolis with my dad... A little bonding time with him at Crosby, Stills & Nash tonight.
    my dad wouldn't go because there is no Neil Young on that list. (i couldn't have been prouder)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    people never cease to amaze me. it's amazing the amount of assclowns out there
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

:wave: :wave:

you're not on my list of assclowns yet. Or should you be? :think:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

i'd suggest you go ahead and get a jump start and put him on it now. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

i'd suggest you go ahead and get a jump start and put him on it now. :lol::lol::lol:

:clap:
    I'll add you on there while I'm at it 81 :lol:

i've not made that list already? you better go double check.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

You aren't on there yet. You haven't pissed me off yet. YET being the key word
    81 wrote:

You aren't on there yet. You haven't pissed me off yet. YET being the key word

WOW...pretty sure i'd pissed everyone off once or twice already....

hmm.....

i've got a good one if you wanna hear it. :corn: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I saw a homeless fellow wearing a stickman t-shirt.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    hedonist wrote:

i'm not homeless, i just need to shave
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,838
    hedonist wrote:
    wonder if his thoughts arrive like butterflies............
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mickeyrat wrote:
    hedonist wrote:
    wonder if his thoughts arrive like butterflies............

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I got a letter in the mail Saturday that I needed to be in court on 8/1/12 for a speeding ticket in White Plains. Saturday was 8/4 and I don't remember even getting a ticket there. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I got a letter in the mail Saturday that I needed to be in court on 8/1/12 for a speeding ticket in White Plains. Saturday was 8/4 and I don't remember even getting a ticket there. :fp:
    awwwww, you're in trouble~!!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

72 in a 55 the letter says. This ticket has to be from four or five years ago...I really don't remember getting it. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

72 in a 55 the letter says. This ticket has to be from four or five years ago...I really don't remember getting it. :fp:
    Did you call the clerk of courts today? Be good to find out whats up before the move?

mickeyrat wrote:
    Did you call the clerk of courts today? Be good to find out whats up before the move?

Yeah I talked with them. Have to be there in court next Wednesday between 9-10 AM. I'll probably be arrested. :lol: :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Yeah I talked with them. Have to be there in court next Wednesday between 9-10 AM. I'll probably be arrested. :lol: :fp:
    well leave with enough time to get there driving the speed limit!!!! Oh, its also a good idea to show up sober. They get picky about shit like that. :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

well leave with enough time to get there driving the speed limit!!!! Oh, its also a good idea to show up sober. They get picky about shit like that. :mrgreen:

I'll just put some beer in a coffee cup. :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

like Michael Bolton?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

like Michael Bolton?

Him and a few others
  • DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Do NOT wear this shirt.........
    mugshot-tshirt-221-1.jpg
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Do NOT wear this shirt.........
    mugshot-tshirt-221-1.jpg

WOnder if I could get one of those made by next Wednesday. :think:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Why did I think of DS when I heard/watched this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lutNECO ... e=youtu.be

:lol::lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why did I think of DS when I heard/watched this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lutNECO ... e=youtu.be

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: the guy sounds a little bit like Bill Murray to me...or maybe I can just imagine Bill doing this...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....