Random thread about anything

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    3725512846_90afae0f60.jpg

#deckpartyentertainment :lol:

KOA?

This is how Snakeduck and I are going to settle our differences.
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    81 wrote:

KOA?

Ok, but I get the black bikini, you have to wrestle in your bra...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

KOA?

#negative

#thisishowwerollinchicagoland
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:

KOA?

Ok, but I get the black bikini, you have to wrestle in your bra...

My manzier? Fine.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    [Rude comment removed by Admin]

:crazy: :wtf: :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    [Rude comment removed by Admin]

:crazy: :wtf: :lol::lol:
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    Hershey_Syrup_Volleyball_Team_t470.jpg?84974f3f373deb0dda0f75a22ddd9b7d3a332b26

#forthedeckparty

Exactly what I was thinking :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    now I'm scared to post the funny pic... :?

Hi Kat! :wave:
    Hi Sea! :wave:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    what just happened???
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    what just happened???

chocolate syrup wrestling :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Lizard wrote:
    what just happened???

Did I miss something? Anyone? Bueller?
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    He was wiping with paper towel! :fp: :nono:

There is two huge bags of TOILET PAPER in that bathroom!!! :fp:

#MustHaveBeenOneHellOfADump

Yeah, but, there is a ton of toilet paper... what the fuck?
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    81 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    what just happened???

chocolate syrup wrestling :fp:
    soooooorrryyyyy.....was busy elsewhere
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • #trampire
    Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement.
    Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement.

Pardon?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Well...that certainly is....random...

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Well...that certainly is....random...

I'm all about thread integrity.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I've got the urge to spend money today.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,843
    edited August 2012
    81 wrote:

#PJtailgatepartyinmontana lol:
    fixed that for ya , ya little scamp.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I've got the urge to spend money today.

Pay day Friday
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    How do the writers of these things get into my head?

math.jpg
    I win.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    In all seriousness, how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    DS1119 wrote:

I suppose you are assuming that a woodchuck could chuck wood
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

yep. They did say IF a woodchuck could chuck wood , now didnt they?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I saw the commercial on tv so I know they do. :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Depends on the woodchuck in question, there are lazy ones and industrious ones.
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I saw the commercial on tv so I know they do. :lol:
    so you already know the answer. just enough to piss of the farmer.