Can't be that much worse than bong water :think:
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Derbydave has good taste in bartenders :thumbup:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Almost drank from a spitter

Wet tobacco bits? Sounds a lot worse than bong water :lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I knew somebody who liked to drink the sausage water out of hot dog jars when he was hungover. It's kind of nasty, but I do understand the appeal of something salty :lol: My mom was crazy for sauerkraut juice whenever she was preggers. It explains why me and my sisters love everything sour, but I could never do it ... People drink the weirdest shit!
  • some old guy winked at me in a very seductive way when i handed him his order at work today and i felt very uncomfortable because i'm very aware of the fact that i (and everyone else thinks so too) look like a 12 year old so ok then.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I just read this weeks Time magazine. It was just as bad as last weeks. Why do I have a subscription.
    Random articles about lady gaga's wheel chair and exclusives with Carson Daly and the mayor of Chicago's oldest brother? At least the article of the moon, Europa was interesting. I think it's time to quit reading it.
    I knew somebody who liked to drink the sausage water out of hot dog jars when he was hungover. It's kind of nasty, but I do understand the appeal of something salty :lol: My mom was crazy for sauerkraut juice whenever she was preggers. It explains why me and my sisters love everything sour, but I could never do it ... People drink the weirdest shit!

My brother drinks vinegar and when he runs out of that he drinks pickle juice. And he's ashamed ?

I told him "dude, drink all the pickle juice you want, I'm not judging you."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Almost drank from a spitter

Wet tobacco bits? Sounds a lot worse than bong water :lol:

I had a friend that kept a Dr. Pepper can in her car as an ash/butt tray (yes, half filled with the pep, AND she would keep a 'good' can in the other cup holder to drink from.

I teased her that 'one day' she would mix up the cans..."Never!" She said. One day we were out shopping, and she realizes that left her purse in the shopping cart, we were drivng back to the store, she's smoking like a madman, all worried her purse wouldn't be there, picks up the ash can, takes a huge swig, then promptly spits it out all over the steering wheel...and hacks up a soggy cigarette butt.

I couldn't stop laughing
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    omg that is gross and hysterical. eeewww
  • Almost drank from a spitter
    Yes it can!!
  • You can tell I've drank a beer or two that's seconded as
    an ash can eh?? Lmao
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    some old guy winked at me in a very seductive way when i handed him his order at work today and i felt very uncomfortable because i'm very aware of the fact that i (and everyone else thinks so too) look like a 12 year old so ok then.

Winking is so last year. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Oh God...

Oh God!

An onion in my skillet!
    No, I don't want to do your survey

No, I don't want to buy your baked goods

NO!!! I'm not liking your Facebook page!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Oh you're too good to give me a like?

Oh you're too good to give me a like?

Where the fuck are you on the facebag?

I have various Alias's 8-) :ugeek:

I have various Alias's 8-) :ugeek:

:lol:
    Eagle 20's are in at the local BP

Are they worse than Pyramids?

Only time will tell
    The Libertarian Party now follows me on Twitter

I'm moving up in the world :lol:
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    RKCNDY wrote:
    picks up the ash can, takes a huge swig, then promptly spits it out all over the steering wheel...and hacks up a soggy cigarette butt.
    :lol::lol:
    my cousin ( 10 and visiting from switzerland) took a bottle with apple on it and drank, thinking it was juice... well it wasn't, it was vinegar :lol: after he told his mom our juice is very bad
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tumblr_mkop7i4hsd1r8w8foo1_500.png
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    norm wrote:

I dont know why it looks like he is about to choke her to death. Maybe it's mustache. Or the net tank top..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

I dont know why it looks like he is about to choke her to death. Maybe it's mustache. Or the net tank top..

or the jorts

or the absolutely creepy look on his face

or...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    norm wrote:

Maybe because he looks like he's just waiting for the signal from his buddy who's watching from the other sofa.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    mig?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimgcc.naver.jp%2Fkaze%2Fmission%2FUSER%2F20130403%2F28%2F238438%2F18%2F612x612xe4396929235ce9db5a9f434c.jpg%2F300%2F600&twidth=300&theight=600&qlt=80&res_format=jpg&op=r

Vadering!
    526839_10151523643709752_1420545125_n.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    My kids looked at this months calendar and asked what JLV was. I told them it was work. They don't need to know I'm going to Vegas. 8-)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Goddamn I forgot how good "Above" is
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    norm wrote:

Looks like straight out of Dateline :lol: