Random thread about anything

Comments

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Fuck. Another shitty looking haircut. :x

:corn:
    Eating non-muffins, getting bad haircuts.... This week is not going well so far.
    Cut your own hair.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    $45.
    I did get a very solid head massage out of the deal though.

I'd pay 45$ for a head massage
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Eating non-muffins, getting bad haircuts.... This week is not going well so far.
    Cut your own hair.
    I tried that once. It went something like this:

bad-haircut_4.jpg

:lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Cut your own hair.
    flowbee.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Cut your own hair.

I cut my own hair. What?
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    yoops
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • I have a good thing going at work -- i work from about 7 to about 3:30 and my boss (the owner) is my friend. So really i can come and go as i please as long as i get shit taken care of.
    Well i have one dude that works here that constantly has to make remarks about my less than 40 hour schedule.
    "oh part timing again today?" "wish i had your hours" etc.
    super annoying.

and now i am going to leave work for the day.

they need a PEACE smiley.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:
    tumblr_miwtks4PcT1ragv9co1_500.jpg

I don't think that's Peter Mayhew in that Chewie costume...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I have a good thing going at work -- i work from about 7 to about 3:30 and my boss (the owner) is my friend. So really i can come and go as i please as long as i get shit taken care of.
    Well i have one dude that works here that constantly has to make remarks about my less than 40 hour schedule.
    super annoying.

If he wants to go home early sometime, why doesn't he just ask?

Tell him to stop being a little whiny fucking baby
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I have a good thing going at work -- i work from about 7 to about 3:30 and my boss (the owner) is my friend. So really i can come and go as i please as long as i get shit taken care of.
    super annoying.

Does he sign your paycheck? Then fuck him.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:
    tumblr_miwtks4PcT1ragv9co1_500.jpg

I don't think that's Peter Mayhew in that Chewie costume...

na, too short.
    super annoying.

Tell him to give it a rest.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I'm not sure how the head shop got my number.... thanks for the auto text :|
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    super annoying.

Tell him to fuck off.
    Fixed
    edited March 2013
    Is it? What's wrong with people telling the truth? Not much different than a lie detector, is it? I imagine that exercising the 5th would just be refusing to take the drug...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Is it? What's wrong with people telling the truth? Not much different than a lie detector, is it?

I have secrets
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Is it? What's wrong with people telling the truth? Not much different than a lie detector, is it?

I have secrets
    Oohhh. :silent:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:

we have this thing called the 5th amendment in america. it comes after the second....anyways, the jist of it is, you have a right to remain silent when be questioned by police or the court.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

we have this thing called the 5th amendment in america. it comes after the second....anyways, the jist of it is, you have a right to remain silent when be questioned by police or the court.
    Yeah thanks, I know about the 5th. :roll: So refuse the drug. Just like refusing a polygraph.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah thanks, I know about the 5th. :roll: So refuse the drug. Just like refusing a polygraph.

I've never refused a drug in my life
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :shock:

tumblr_mjk7o7Fe2n1qa8t7bo1_500.jpg
    norm wrote:

AWESOME!!!, that's going on FB
    norm wrote:

Two of my very favorite guys there! Guess which ones they are. :)
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Due process, private property, right to an attorney, double jeopardy

the 5th is one of my favorites
    A co-worker just tried to fix my hair in the staff washroom... with paper scissors. :? Wtf am I doing?? :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    A co-worker just tried to fix my hair in the staff washroom... with paper scissors. :? Wtf am I doing?? :fp:

:lol: it'll grow back, get a hat
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think you need to go to a new place...didn't you get a 'terrible' cut right before Missoula?

EDIT: found it! viewtopic.php?f=14&t=166918&p=4657558&hilit=+soccer#p4657558
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless