Random thread about anything

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    and the long awaited 3rd headliner of the Hangout Fest is ...... Stevie Wonder! wtf! You have a 3 day party on a beach and your headliners are Stevie Wonder - Tom Petty and Kings of Leon ..... I am going to punch babies.

81 never did anything to you...
    i saw somewhere that someone is really pissed at 81
    #justsayin

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:
    holy fuck are people stupid.

somebody sent an actual resume. :fp: :lol: :fp:
    did you post that? :lol::lol:

pm sent
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

is that you?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

is that you?

I don't even know what's going on!!! What did I miss? I'm so out of the loop :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Sawyerthorns

not cool man. not cool at all. i'd fuckin punch you in the month for that. serious.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    81 wrote:
    Sawyerthorns

not cool man. not cool at all. i'd fuckin punch you in the month for that. serious.
    :corn: What the hell's going on here?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Sawyerthorns

:corn: What the hell's going on here?

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Did you guys see the "to Pearl Jam with love" book thing? anybody know the person/people that are doing it? The wifey's interests are peaked and I was just looking for any input.. Thanks guys! by the way, that shirt looks amazing on you! where did you get it?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Pole dancing class

:think:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Pole dancing class

New hobby?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 81 wrote:
    holy fuck are people stupid.

somebody sent an actual resume. :fp: :lol: :fp:
    What did they send a resume for? :corn:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    Pole dancing class

New hobby?

D-man was quite good at climbing that pole in MT... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    Pole dancing class

New hobby?

D-man was quite good at climbing that pole in MT... :think:

The Mrs and and my buddies wife will be taking a class. You are right afro, I could be the instructor for day 1 lesson - climb straight up pole.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

is that you?

I don't even know what's going on!!! What did I miss? I'm so out of the loop :fp:
    Please summerize in 6 words or less. I'm lost.
  • 81 wrote:
    Sawyerthorns

it isn't me -- i bet you could never guess which one i am haha
    81 wrote:
    Sawyerthorns

i don't really care who it was.....that really wasn't cool. that's not something you say about somebody unless it's true. anybody that knows me, knows it's not. i asked the mods to take it down, but they must still be sleeping.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    and this keep coming :lol:

Is it a manual or auto transmission? I own an SUV. I can drive that safely I can handle a car. No problem. Just can't drive a manual yet unfortunately. Let me know.
    Clutch master, at your service.

Ex taxi driver/school bus driver totaling 4 years and 2 months in the past 5 years and 4 months.
    Only 1 ticket on my MVR and that's for improper lane usage (My turn signal bulb had blown out).

Charles xxxxxxx
    xx W. xxxth street
    Haxxxx, Il. 60xxx
    (708) 289-xxxx
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:CXXXXXX@Yahoo.Com">CXXXXXX@Yahoo.Com</a><!-- e -->

A RESUME? IM A PRO DRIVER CDL RIDE A MOTORCYCLE FOR ALL MY LIFE(185 MPH TOP SPEED) DRIVE FAST CARS JUST GOT RID OF BUICK LACROSS SUPER (145 MPH 3 MONTHS AGO) SO VERY FAMILIAR WITH FAST CARS AND CAN HANDLE THEM...CARE TO TEST ME? CHESTER! 773 414 xxxx
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Sawyerthorns

i don't really care who it was.....that really wasn't cool. that's not something you say about somebody unless it's true. anybody that knows me, knows it's not. i asked the mods to take it down, but they must still be sleeping.
    I agree.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    So, Ronda Rousey the MMA fighter is on Dan Patrick right now. Don't watch very much MMA but wouldn't her tata's come out all the time? With all the grabbing, wrestling ect...
  • So, Ronda Rousey the MMA fighter is on Dan Patrick right now. Don't watch very much MMA but wouldn't her tata's come out all the time? With all the grabbing, wrestling ect...
    it was close during the fight i watched.

She also said some wild stuff on Jim Rome's showtime show about how she loved to have lots of sex before a fight :shock: 8-)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sometimes it's funnier to read a line like that first, then page up to see what it was in response to

:lol::lol:

:lol: yep :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    comedic genious.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sometimes it's funnier to read a line like that first, then page up to see what it was in response to

:lol::lol:

:lol: yep :lol:

:|

I'm not James Bond? :?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Sawyerthorns

Yeah... who the fuck is that?

I'm EchoesOffTheseWalls

• Yeah... who the fuck is that?

I'm EchoesOffTheseWalls
    haha i thought that was Manasan hahah :fp:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    81 wrote:
    Sawyerthorns

:?

I'm EchoesOffTheseWalls

I'm not even there - what's this all about? :corn:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm EchoesOffTheseWalls

I'm not even there - what's this all about? :corn:
    I'm dying of curiosity.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata