Random thread about anything

Comments

• No shampoo? No problem!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    edited December 2012
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Positive! ... Little bit too pretty and too hairless for my personal tastes (how far down did he shave?! :shock: :lol: I'm all for balls shaving, but to just clear EVERYTHING off like that... hmmm :lol:), plus I actually have a thing AGAINST sexy vampires. Not my thing - don't know why; everyone else seems to enjoy them so much. Not I. ;) Plus:
    grayscale_monochrome_tom_selleck_portraits_desktop_879x1173_hd-wallpaper-613739.jpg
    MV5BMjAyMzI0NTU0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc0MjAwNQ@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg

:D Positive! :lol:

More for me then! :lol:

And I see you were serious about Tom Selleck...I really thought you were kidding! Not judging at all! To each their own! :D

*Edit...my sister and I literally had this same discussion today. She also chose Ryan Gossling :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 18 images that defined 2012:
    http://ow.ly/ggjhx
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Positive! ... Little bit too pretty and too hairless for my personal tastes (how far down did he shave?! :shock: :lol: I'm all for balls shaving, but to just clear EVERYTHING off like that... hmmm :lol:), plus I actually have a thing AGAINST sexy vampires. Not my thing - don't know why; everyone else seems to enjoy them so much. Not I. ;) Plus:
    grayscale_monochrome_tom_selleck_portraits_desktop_879x1173_hd-wallpaper-613739.jpg

More for me then! :lol:

And I see you were serious about Tom Selleck...I really thought you were kidding! Not judging at all! To each their own! :D

*Edit...my sister and I literally had this same discussion today. She also chose Ryan Gossling :lol:
    :lol: No, not kidding at ALL about Tom Selleck! I think he's super sexy!!! I can't believe you thought I was joking. :fp: :lol: I have kind of a think for older men in fantasy life. Not in real like, oddly. Probably because if the whole not wanting to change their diapers when they're 90 and I'm 50 or 60 thing. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: No, not kidding at ALL about Tom Selleck! I think he's super sexy!!! I can't believe you thought I was joking. :fp: :lol: I have kind of a think for older men in fantasy life. Not in real like, oddly. Probably because if the whole not wanting to change their diapers when they're 90 and I'm 50 or 60 thing. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That's just gold!!!! I love it!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    61470_501212069912181_1614268564_n.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Call an optimist, she's turning blue
  • "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • What am I to do with all this silence?

Shy way, shy away phantom... run away, terrified child. Won't you move away you fucking tornado? I'm better off without you tearing my will down.
  • Tail in hand, dizzy and clearly unable to...just, let this go.

I am surrendering to gravity and the unknown

Catch me, heal me, lift me back up to the sun...

I choose to live

I choose to live
    Are you ok? Are you having almost girlfriend issues?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"

I choose to live

Drunk and listening to A Perfect Circle

No problems here :D
  • Raspberry Vodka... down the hatch

Sick of seeing that in the cupboard

I tasted the worst vodka ever last night, Opulent. It says 5 time distilled. I don't know what their using to distill it but I made a martini and couldn't drink it. I've had moonshine that tasted better. :sick:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"

I tasted the worst vodka ever last night, Opulent. It says 5 time distilled. I don't know what their using to distill it but I made a martini and couldn't drink it. I've had moonshine that tasted better. :sick:

Hmmm... yeah.. I'm not a vodka fan myself.

Mixed it with OJ... tastes like Raspberry OJ :lol:

I'll get over it.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    this rain blows
  • i was snowed in (out?) yesterday.... what did i miss?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    1341735605981.jpg
  • Not really hungover like I thought I would be
    Tail in hand, dizzy and clearly unable to...just, let this go.

I choose to live
    :lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

I'll get over it.

Dude...that sounds awful!!! :sick::sick::sick:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

I'll get over it.

Dude...that sounds awful!!! :sick::sick::sick:

Nah... wasn't too bad
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm gonna go with Ryan Gossling or Tom Selleck. :D

You sure?
    e169b9b295f8d807e52c48c8f0bb54f6.jpg

AlexanderSkarsgard+In+Shower.jpg

This thread was all kinds of awesome yesterday. I didn't see any Johnny Depp though...

johnny-depp.jpg
    I win.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

random thought . . . why do people put raisons in oatmeal cookies. Oatmeal cookies are wonderful in and of themselves, they don't need raisons!! But thanks for the cookies!

oatmeal cookies with raisins make me think, "oh goodie, oatmeal cookies with rat turds in them" :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Never forget.

animated-candleburning3.gif
    The part with Megan Fox right around 3:00. :lol::lol:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d2e552 ... red_videos
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    hgpjam11 wrote:

This thread was all kinds of awesome yesterday. I didn't see any Johnny Depp though...

johnny-depp.jpg

Great call! There can never be enough Johnny Depp! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
    Hey, where has 81 been lately?
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    PJ_Soul wrote:

in timeout
    I lost a bet...
    PJ_Soul wrote:

in timeout
    Ooohhhh. :lol: Didn't even think of that somehow.