Random thread about anything

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    kw18 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I still don't understand why everyone is going crazy about EV singing with Waters. It was good but epic? Moment of his career? I didn't see that.

I wish he would have done more than one song. I was getting pretty tired of that backup singer Eddie look-alike dude ...
    am i the only one who thought
    a. Roger Daultry please button your shirt
    b. (during every Who song) Man,... Ed sings that so much better.

YES!!! PJ plays The Who better than The Who! :lol:
  • Daltrey is old

Waters is old

I cut the old guys some slack with their singing voices.
  • Daltrey is old

Waters is old

I cut the old guys some slack with their singing voices.
    I agree but you know you got Ed back there -- and the Who played like 10 songs! So the old guy should have made the 'young' guy do some of the heavy lifting.

He was clearly overheating .... blech :sick:
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    afroannnie wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I still don't understand why everyone is going crazy about EV singing with Waters. It was good but epic? Moment of his career? I didn't see that.

To me, it was amazing because I'm SUCH a huge Floyd fan. Seeing two of my absolute favorites on stage together was just....wow...words can't even describe. At the same time...moment of EV's career? Meh...he's had a lot of those :lol:

Yep...I totally agree...I've been listening to Pink Floyd since I was 5-6 years old...to be able to see my fave singer on stage with Roger Waters singing a great song was awesome...and Eddie did a wonderful job as usual. I even got a text from my stpedad( he got me into Floyd) saying... "eddie did a pretty good job on that" :lol::D

Funny, my dad did too, posted on FB that it sounded good. He started us on Pink Floyd when we were little.
    I enjoyed the song, Ed did a fine job, but not Epic.
    I win.
    Lots of boxes on my neighbor's front porch from UPS today. Might have to do some Christmas shopping later. :think:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Lots of boxes on my neighbor's front porch from UPS today. Might have to do some Christmas shopping later. :think:

And here it seems the mailman hasn't even stopped today! I'm getting used to the little chats that I have with him every day :D
  • DS1119 wrote:
    :nono:
    Shouldn't this be listed in the Projectratf@ck thread?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • DS1119 wrote:
    :nono:
    Shouldn't this be listed in the Projectratf@ck thread?
    that thread is no longer with us :(
  • So I had this group paper thing... I'm in this group with two girls and a guy... so this guy and I did the whole paper.... the girls did the other too... got it back today... 81%, you know, pretty good for me...

Noooo. Both of the girls in front of me have like a 99% in the class and both were ready to tear my head off.

Shit.

:lol:
  • I this could become all kinds of fun

You were so right :lol:
  • Gotta love cousin Eddie.

http://youtu.be/1EpCvdHDrQk
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    i told santa i want a wok for christmas...i wonder if I'll get one...

wok.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    afroannnie wrote:
    i told santa i want a wok for christmas...i wonder if I'll get one...

wok.jpg

that's awesome. I might have mentioned this and I wonder if I will get it:

Fondo_pot.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    who the fuck schedules a conference call from 4-445 on a friday during december.

Scumbags.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    LloydXmas wrote:
    who the fuck schedules a conference call from 4-445 on a friday during december.

Scumbags.

Pure and evil ratfuck trickery right there my friend.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Scumbags.

Pure and evil ratfuck trickery right there my friend.
    yeah, it's bullshit. I think the key attendees are traveling this afternoon, so hopefully it's canceled. sucks working with CST and PST folks.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    LloydXmas wrote:
    who the fuck schedules a conference call from 4-445 on a friday ever.

Scumbags.

fixed
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    129086652360823459.jpg
    my wife wants to get a dog (chocolate lab a week old right now). she thinks that naming it 7 will change my mind.

3 kids and a dog?

:fp: I'm the one that's gonna end up taking care of this thing. :fp:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    3 kids and a dog?

Do you have a minivan too? :lol:

On the dog thing I wish I could have one. I just don't have the time to care for it. Poor thing would sit at home alone for up to 12-13 hours alone at least a few times a week.
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    3 kids and a dog?

:lol::lol::lol: yep :oops:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    3 kids and a dog?

:lol::lol::lol: yep :oops:

:lol:
    the-gym-470x330.jpg
    Someone deliver me some sushi
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    029.JPG
    My butt itches!
  • DS1119 wrote:
    the-gym-470x330.jpg
    I only got to go to the gym for an hour and a half today and only three times this week. The pounds are overtaking this time of year. :P :lol:

I used to go to a gym down in south Florida that had a bar/restaurant in it. The bar would stay open till 4am.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"

I used to go to a gym down in south Florida that had a bar/restaurant in it. The bar would stay open till 4am.

A bar at a gym? That's all kinds of awesome. :lol:
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    goddamn Rubber Soul on vinyl
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • If a store is having trouble getting shifts covered, it's time to go out and just fucking hire somebody... is it not?
    Random-Gif-random-16389614-350-263.gif