Random thread about anything

Comments

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    I have tasted a Christmas rainbow, and it was awful.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'll give you props for drinking those shit show shots :lol:

Well, I do have a horrible habit of drinking shots placed in front of me.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

A what?

Word of advice: When someone asks the bartender for the worst shot they have, and then that person gives you said shot, don't drink it. Or if you do drink it, don't then decide to drink eight more that person orders. :sick:

:fp: :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

A what?

Word of advice: When someone asks the bartender for the worst shot they have, and then that person gives you said shot, don't drink it. Or if you do drink it, don't then decide to drink eight more that person orders. :sick:

In fairness, first one was jack. Eight one was jamison. The other 7....what a shit show. :lol:

My sides hurt from laughing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    kw18 wrote:

Good advice. I was with a group this summer, one guy asked the waitress to bring us a round of Nut Brown Assholes . She looked confused, he told her to ask the bartender, "he'll know". When she leaves we all look at him like he's nuts, he tries to describe it, I realize he means Buttery Nipple. Poor waitress comes back after asking bartender & 4 others "no one has ever has ever heard of a Nut Brown Asshole". :lol:
    I win.
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

In fairness, first one was jack. Eight one was jamison. The other 7....what a shit show. :lol:

My sides hurt from tasting the rainbow as it came back up and out onto a Chicago street. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Good advice. I was with a group this summer, one guy asked the waitress to bring us a round of Nut Brown Assholes . She looked confused, he told her to ask the bartender, "he'll know". When she leaves we all look at him like he's nuts, he tries to describe it, I realize he means Buttery Nipple. Poor waitress comes back after asking bartender & 4 others "no one has ever has ever heard of a Nut Brown Asshole". :lol:

:fp: :lol::lol:

He should switch to just saying buttery nipple ... that's a helluva lot more appealing of a shot than "nut brown asshole." :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

My sides hurt from tasting the rainbow as it came back up and out onto a Chicago street. :fp:
    :lol:

Saw some pepper southern comfort at jewels... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

:nono:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 81 wrote:

That sounds really miserable
  • Hmmm I smell a withdrawal from this class imminently
  • I want to fuck my way to the garden,
    cause everyone,
    needs,
    a mother,
    FUCKER!
    81 wrote:

That sounds really miserable
    :lol: smells nasty....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    srinoaheartlys-rainbowpuke.jpg
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:

:lol::lol:

That's a pretty accurate depiction of my night. Well, as far as I can remember.

But, hey, at least I kept my shirt on.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

:lol: good to know you had some control. OR you were cold.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

:lol: good to know you had some control. OR you were cold.

Nah, it was all control. I wouldn't let a little Chicago winter weather bother me. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DAT+SMELL_b27efc_3332965.gif
  • Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And this is why I should never have children. I would fuck with them like this every single day of their lives. :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And this is why I should never have children. I would fuck with them like this every single day of their lives. :lol:
    That's alright, they would learn how to turn it around real quick and start fucking with you. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    That's alright, they would learn how to turn it around real quick and start fucking with you. :lol:

:fp:
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Just uploaded my a holiday vid to you tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KVw368_T4E

Not your regular holiday guys. We backpacked around Mexico, Belize, Guatemala and Honduras for a few months. No tour guides, no hotel package deal. We just showed up in Mexico and went from there. We Climbed volcanos, saw crocodiles, went to mayan ruins, ate tacos, it was awesome. Thought you might want to see what that corner of the world looks like. Enjoy it was Epic
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Oh & this is what Rome looks like :D:D:lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq1qknwIefI
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

A what?

Word of advice: There is not a law that requires you to say "yes" to any shot given to you. ;) :fp:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

Word of advice: There is not a law that requires you to say "yes" to any shot given to you. ;) :fp:

Bar law states....when shot presented, shot consumed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    kw18 wrote:

not 100% accurate.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Well, I do like to think I'm a law-abiding citizen ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

You realize with this statement, you have set yourself up for a shot-filled evening the next time I see you. ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Unlike kw, i have been known to break bar laws
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Unlike kw, i have been known to break bar laws

I always knew you were a scofflaw.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."