• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    let's get back on topic:

sign5w.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    let's get back on topic:

sign5w.gif

:fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    let's get back on topic:

sign5w.gif

Getting back on topic kind of goes against the spirit of this thread, doesn't it? :lol:

EDIT: Although I have no problem staying on this particular topic ... :shifty:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Why the fuck should I care that someone likes Samsung or Hyundai on Facebook or twitter. Why am I so fired up over this
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why the fuck should I care that someone likes Samsung or Hyundai on Facebook or twitter. Why am I so fired up over this

Ads baby! Money to be made
    LloydXmas wrote:

But do these dumb ads actually produce any return on the companies investment? I doubt it. I'd like to see Someone do a study.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    LloydXmas wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

But do these dumb ads actually produce any return on the companies investment? I doubt it. I'd like to see Someone do a study.
    I think they did, statistics reported it is completley pointless if that makes you feel better.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I think they did, statistics reported it is completley pointless if that makes you feel better.
    It does actually. Fuck off Samsung
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I love Samsung... which I just typed on my Samsung Nexus S, while watching the news on my Samsung 46" LCD television. Earlier, I watched movies on my old but reliable Samsung VCR. :shifty:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    image.png
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I love Samsung... which I just typed on my Samsung Nexus S, while watching the news on my Samsung 46" LCD television. Earlier, I watched movies on my old but reliable Samsung VCR. :shifty:
    that's cool. I just find their online presence really annoying.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Facebook doesn't care. That's the companies fault! :lol:
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328

What I really hate is FB ads on my phone, always suggesting I would like Wal-mart. Not gonna happen, go away.
    I win.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    that's cool. I just find their online presence really annoying.
    Fair enough.
    They've gotta keep up with Apple by having a huge presence I guess... They full-on convinced me to pick their phone over iPhone with their online marketing info, product reviews, etc. So I guess it does work. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    hgpjam11 wrote:

What I really hate is FB ads on my phone, always suggesting I would like Wal-mart. Not gonna happen, go away.
    Yeah, those suck... I get the impression I get those because some idiot fb friend of mine actually liked Walmart, and it spread from there. What kind of friend would actually click like for Walmart??. :evil:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, those suck... I get the impression I get those because some idiot fb friend of mine actually liked Walmart, and it spread from there. What kind of friend would actually click like for Walmart??. :evil:

Just because I "Like" something doesn't mean I actually like it/him/her...

For instance, I "Like" Barack Obama and I "Like" Mitt Romney on Facebook.
    So I assume Halloween will fall on a Friday my senior year? Ha! Those little bastards had best be ready... I'll be on the porch pounding whiskey and plowing through cigarettes. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Just because I "Like" something doesn't mean I actually like it/him/her...

For instance, I "Like" Barack Obama and I "Like" Mitt Romney on Facebook.
    But there is only one reason to "like" Walmart. It's not the same thing.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Says who?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Says who?
    Says logic. ;)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Says who?
    Says logic. ;)

Not really :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Says who?
    Says logic. ;)

Not really :lol:
    So someone's going to see some annoying Walmart ad and say "Grrrr! Fuck Walmart!! Scum of the retail world!" *LIKE!* "Okay, now I get to see ALL of those fucking Walmart ads and so will all my friends!" ... No. ;)
    edited November 2012
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    So someone's going to see some annoying Walmart ad and say "Grrrr! Fuck Walmart!! Scum of the retail world!" *LIKE!* "Okay, now I get to see ALL of those fucking Walmart ads and so will all my friends!" ... No. ;)

If we are talking logic... it can possibly be implied that that person is interested in the way they market with the facebook page... the pictures they use... how they write updates...

Imply, imply, imply!
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • It's about fucking time they gave us some sidewalks! Damn! I can finally walk through campus instead of having to walk around the outside of it to get anywhere!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Fall Out Boy are planning a reunion.

File that under the 'does anyone even give a shit' folder.

:fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I need to order new contacts
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    AxI4T_zps8e9507db.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    SO apparently when you ask a maid that only speaks Spanish (I think) for shampoo she doesn't understand you but when I simulate washing my hair while saying "hair scrubby hair scrubby" she understands. :lol:
  • Time to get that address changed... vote time.