Random thread about anything

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    down.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    I have a really dumb girl in my World Music class. First off, she says "like" every other word, then she wanted to use Mumford and Sons for her project claiming the folk influence is a world music, finally, she confused classical music with classic rock.

:fp:

• curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I have a really dumb girl in my World Music class. First off, she says "like" every other word, then she wanted to use Mumford and Sons for her project claiming the folk influence is a world music, finally, she confused classical music with classic rock.

I think I've had classes with this girl....
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009

It's bad... atrocious
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872

It's bad... atrocious

Does she argue with your instructor over basic knowledge and/or not understand what is means to "narrow down" something? ;)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009

Does she argue with your instructor over basic knowledge and/or not understand what is means to "narrow down" something? ;)

no, not at all. I don't think she understands her stupidity
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    RKCNDY wrote:
    down.jpg
    Well done! :clap:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    RKCNDY wrote:
    down.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I could really use a bottle of

40175.jpg
    I am surrendering to gravity and the unknown
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

have a nice trip! :wave:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

have a nice trip! :wave:

Calm these hands before they snare another pill and drive another nail down another needy hole. Please, release me...
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    tom-hanks-31.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    315854_267677013270018_145281213_ncopy.jpg?t=1351225210
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I need to go to Canada again... shit... There are so many places I need to go
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dUyR5.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:
    dUyR5.gif

it's hard to leave when you can't find the door...
    DS1119 wrote:
    dUyR5.gif

it's hard to leave when you can't find the door...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

ewww....I thought hockey players were supposed to be good looking :sick:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

I see 81 was tapping into my facebook pictures late last night while drinking alone. Kind of creepy I would say. :?
    hicklife.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    dUyR5.gif

:lol::lol::lol: I can't stop watching!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    dUyR5.gif

Yeah I was mesmorized too.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    dUyR5.gif

Yeah I was mesmorized too.
    bath salts
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Police say they arrested half-naked woman on motorcycle

Jason A. Kahl
    Reading Eagle

Northern Berks Regional police said they arrested a nearly naked woman who was sitting on a motorcycle revving the engine outside a trailer believed to be her home.

Denize Kraatz, 43, of the first block of Trailer Drive in Ontelaunee Township was taken into custody at 5:45 p.m. after police responded to calls from concerned neighbors.

Officer Robert Wood Jr. described Kraatz as drunk and combative and said he had to put a pair of cutoff jeans on her before placing her in the back of the patrol car. Once there she tried to kick out the windows and doors but eventually calmed down, Wood said, adding that neighbors were a big help during the investigation.

"I got there and asked her to put her hands up and asked what she was doing, but she had no answer," Wood said.

Initial calls reported a woman was riding naked on a motorcycle. Callers later reported that Kraatz was sitting on the motorcycle in the yard revving the engine. She was still doing that when police arrived to find her wearing only a shirt, Wood said.

A neighbor said she had put clothing on Kraatz before police arrived but Kraatz went into the trailer, took off her pants and got back on the motorcycle.

She was charged with open lewdness, indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. She was awaiting arraignment late Thursday.

Records show she does not have a license to operate a motorcycle or car.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Jason A. Kahl
    Reading Eagle

Northern Berks Regional police said they arrested a nearly naked woman who was sitting on a motorcycle revving the engine outside a trailer believed to be her home.

Denize Kraatz, 43, of the first block of Trailer Drive in Ontelaunee Township was taken into custody at 5:45 p.m. after police responded to calls from concerned neighbors.

Officer Robert Wood Jr. described Kraatz as drunk and combative and said he had to put a pair of cutoff jeans on her before placing her in the back of the patrol car. Once there she tried to kick out the windows and doors but eventually calmed down, Wood said, adding that neighbors were a big help during the investigation.

"I got there and asked her to put her hands up and asked what she was doing, but she had no answer," Wood said.

Initial calls reported a woman was riding naked on a motorcycle. Callers later reported that Kraatz was sitting on the motorcycle in the yard revving the engine. She was still doing that when police arrived to find her wearing only a shirt, Wood said.

A neighbor said she had put clothing on Kraatz before police arrived but Kraatz went into the trailer, took off her pants and got back on the motorcycle.

She was charged with open lewdness, indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. She was awaiting arraignment late Thursday.

This is so embarrassing :oops: :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Jason A. Kahl
    Reading Eagle

bath salts
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

Jason A. Kahl
    Reading Eagle

bath salts
    it's an epidemic
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Jason A. Kahl
    Reading Eagle

This is so embarrassing :oops: :shifty:
    must have been mamasan drunk. I kid I kid.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Romney-2012-Fairfield-Va-2.jpg

food-michelle-obama-i-merwjpg-9aa8c583052037e9_large.jpg