Random thread about anything

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :|

wondering if you are older than my sons

Almost 20

ok, my oldest will be 18 in January. carry on...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:wave:

:fp:

Hi, Shannon
    :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

ok, my oldest will be 18 in January. carry on...

But does he like Pearl Jam?
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Meg8686 wrote:
    That's weird that it's mostly German rats. :lol:

(PS - note the notice at the top asking for donations to keep wiki-everything going).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I fucking hate Halloween.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why??
    Im fine with the kids going door to door but It just seems stupid to me that adults go out and dress up in costumes.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    LloydXmas wrote:
    It just seems stupid to me that adults go out and dress up in costumes.

you clearly need to visit the halloween costume thread
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why??
    Im fine with the kids going door to door but It just seems stupid to me that adults go out and dress up in costumes.
    LAAAAMMMME!!! :D
    Adults never party as well or as hard as they do when they are in costume!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why??

I freaking HATE kids running around...oh, wait, they don'twalk from house to house anymore...their parents DRIVE them around so they can pig out on candy and get driven from house to house, because good lord it is SO difficult to walk a few blocks! Don't get me started on the kids who bitch about the kind of candy you have, "Ewww! I don't like M&Ms! Don't you have good candy?"

Fuck off little kid, beggars can't be choosers! Also..that 'kid' that's like 6'3" tall...and has full on facial hair? yeah, you're not fooling me...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    they walk here. [will shurg]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    maybe i should go trick or treating.....gotta be a good way to find the hot single soccer moms.....right..right
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the cat took a dump....it stinks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

the last year we passed out candy (4 years ago), we got the crappy stuff. The fake SweetTart wannabes in the shape of bones. (the year after a few kids complained about the candy we had) So I closed the door and hear one kid yell, "Don't go there, they have gross candy" :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    maybe i should go trick or treating.....gotta be a good way to find the hot single soccer moms.....right..right
    Yes, do that. Then report back here. :thumbup:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

the last year we passed out candy (4 years ago), we got the crappy stuff. The fake SweetTart wannabes in the shape of bones. (the year after a few kids complained about the candy we had) So I closed the door and hear one kid yell, "Don't go there, they have gross candy" :lol::lol::lol:
    Fuck that. I'm giving out white raisins this year.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

we've had the house since 07....we've hid in the back room since 07. :lol:

got a bulls game this year...going to the bar in 12 :lol:

fuck em
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    we need some tour news asap..... :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why??

:thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    norm wrote:
    :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

you clearly missed the halloween costume thread too.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    LloydXmas wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

that reminds me, I need to buy a hose
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that reminds me, I need to buy a hose[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

Yeah. My house is going out as ghosts.
    81 wrote:

i'm going as the block watchman
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm going as the block watchman

I'll go as my regular character - disgruntled father
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i thought you were going as 81
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i thought you were going as 81

same thing
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    [diddle]
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    LloydXmas wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

I love those! :lol: