Random thread about anything

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Everyone on this board should go see these guys asap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERoYOWWMbIw

:thumbup: How was the show?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

It appears he wanted her off his bus.

i was suprised she wasn't knocked out
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    nap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    374px-Pee_chee_front.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I need to talk to the other roommate. This girl that he has over

:-|
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    charlie+epps.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:
    374px-Pee_chee_front.jpg

I *hate* those folders! so freaking ugly...I drew all over the people on there...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

• It appears he wanted her off his bus.

i was suprised she wasn't knocked out
    oddly enough he was fired.

there is a version of the video that is 'batman' style - with the KAPOW! on it :corn:
    7f699827-5922-4fa6-895a-9d15fcf21a55.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

81 has a sister?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjg8PuKkQIuCO6j04dl3FRkY-UEaaA2PMCputEwonlwSljZs2f

ummm...wouldn't a belt do the same thing? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Wandered over to the Soundgarden board.... man, they really don't like PJ, Ed or us! :thumbdown:
    DS1119 wrote:

81 has a sister?

reslemblence is minor...and no, i don't have a sister...that i am aware of. [will shrug]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjg8PuKkQIuCO6j04dl3FRkY-UEaaA2PMCputEwonlwSljZs2f

ummm...wouldn't a belt do the same thing? :?

marketing 101....sell them what they don't need.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Wandered over to the Soundgarden board.... man, they really don't like PJ, Ed or us! :thumbdown:

Really? That surprises me. Warehouse people hate us, but that's to be expected.

This bums me out more than it should, really. :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    we should plan a forum invasion. :corn:

we'll start with a few lobs from the left flank.....and while they are focusing on that, we can come around the right side and pants them from behind....and just when they think it's over, we go for a full frontal push and claim matt for ourselves

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

we'll start with a few lobs from the left flank.....and while they are focusing on that, we can come around the right side and pants them from behind....and just when they think it's over, we go for a full frontal push and claim matt for ourselves

:lol::lol:
    81 wrote:

Or we could just start some Alpine rumors and watch the chaos in sue.
    81 wrote:

that's an excellent left flank...you sir just got promoted to general.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056

I love Soundgarden, but their fans, especially the CC ones who embraced Scream, can be hard to take. I got kicked off their board a looooong time ago. :thumbup:
    if we are going to do this right....we need a mole...who here has an older membership there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's an excellent left flank...you sir just got promoted to general.
    Awesome I needed something to do tonight. :thumbup:
    watch the chaos in sue.

My first girlfriend was named Sue. I never got to cause any chaos in her. :x
    81 wrote:

Pure genius!!!!

Let's start a war :twisted:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Snakeduck wrote:

I love Soundgarden, but their fans, especially the CC ones who embraced Scream, can be hard to take. I got kicked off their board a looooong time ago. :thumbup:

i remember the threads here about that...what was that chick that said she wrote scream or chris was inspired by her? or am i hallucinating? again? :|
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

i remember the threads here about that...what was that chick that said she wrote scream or chris was inspired by her? or am i hallucinating? again? :|

Staysea? :crazy:
    no not that kinda crazy...
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Totally! I forgot about that... hahahaha

Don't remember her name though.
    norm wrote:

is she related to that dog dude from the tech section that was running around claiming ed stole most of the lyrics to ten from him. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    no not that kinda crazy...

GTD crazy?