Random thread about anything

Comments

• front leaning rest, big hop about-face, she'll
    show you the difference 'tween my gun 'n my pistol.

Tuggin on the dinner bell ring-ding-a-ling-dong
    Make you smile for a while, would you sing along?

Dinner bell. ring-a-ling-ding come and get it, better eat it up quick, cuz the bitch is
    gonna get it.
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    my neighbors like to place political signs in their yard...I happen to vote for the opposing candidate...before I move, I think I should put one of MY candidate's signs in my yard.

I should put some on my yard too. I'm in Canada. That would be awesome!!

Ohhh Canaaaadaaaa.

I need to go back. It's been too long..

Dinner bell. ring-a-ling-ding come and get it, better eat it up quick, cuz the bitch is
    gonna get it.
    :shock:

:lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Which politician... I amy have been able to hook you up today. :lol:

Jay Inslee
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Jay Inslee

Nope.

Could have gotten you a nice Obama sign... Joe Biden ruined my day.

gonna get it.

Check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyOCD0_Q9iI
    RKCNDY wrote:

Jay Inslee

Nope.

Could have gotten you a nice Obama sign... Joe Biden ruined my day.

Obama sign would really piss them off... :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Obama sign would really piss them off... :lol::lol::lol:

I think I'll get a Gary Johnson sign just to piss absolutely everyone off.
    front leaning rest, big hop about-face, she'll

gonna get it.

Check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyOCD0_Q9iI

Stoney G may or may not be a new Puscifer fan...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Cool group... pretty unique.... incredible live show. It's an actual show... it's a big skit.
  • In retrospect, I listen to some pretty depressing music. It just seems... real.
  • L&M Turkish Blend... fine in my book.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    what were we talking about?
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    what were we talking about?

Anything.

I've been spewing a bunch of random B.S.
  • I wish I could sing
    RKCNDY wrote:

Cool group... pretty unique.... incredible live show. It's an actual show... it's a big skit.

guy behind me @ Easy Street to get stuff signed by Brad was wearing a Puscifer shirt. Stone goes, "that's a rally interesting shirt" guy goes, "yeah, Maynard's new band" I said, "Puscifer?" and then turned around to look at the guy. He goes, "yeah!" and looks surprised. Stone is surprised too. I say "yeah, reeeeeallllly interesting stuff...pretty out there" Stone says "oh, cool...." nods. kinda like he was making a mental note to check it out.

- Christopher McCandless
  • God damn judge found me guilty of public 'toxication
    Public urination and parole violation
    But the CSI couldn't find the body
    To corroborate my bullshit story

Sweet Jesus, don't let the judge release me
    What if she's a zombie or a dracula
    And tried to fuckin eat me
    Devil walked away from a banging trip to Mozambique
    Help me outta this
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

guy behind me @ Easy Street to get stuff signed by Brad was wearing a Puscifer shirt. Stone goes, "that's a rally interesting shirt" guy goes, "yeah, Maynard's new band" I said, "Puscifer?" and then turned around to look at the guy. He goes, "yeah!" and looks surprised. Stone is surprised too. I say "yeah, reeeeeallllly interesting stuff...pretty out there" Stone says "oh, cool...." nods. kinda like he was making a mental note to check it out.

I hope he does... it would be INSANE if they collaborated...

Maynard is kind of a homely dick though.... :lol:

Love love love Puscifer.... the drummer even is cool with talking to ya on Facebook. 8-)8-)

Cool story

Love love love Puscifer.... the drummer even is cool with talking to ya on Facebook. 8-)8-)

Cool story

yeah, I'll check them out on FB...I'm getting jaded by not getting any responses from some local bands when I post shit on their wall.

For the love of music, RESPOND TO YOUR FANS! They are the ones who make you what you are!

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Cool story

yeah, I'll check them out on FB...I'm getting jaded by not getting any responses from some local bands when I post shit on their wall.

For the love of music, RESPOND TO YOUR FANS! They are the ones who make you what you are!

Add Jeff Friedl... he's a good guy... he gets back to you most of the time...

He is the current drummer for: Puscifer, A Perfect Circle, ASHES dIVIDE, and recently Devo
  • Best album to listen to drunk... not kidding...

Pucifer's "V" is for Vagina

Best band to see really drunk (haven't seen PJ yet... don't judge) Puscifer.

He is the current drummer for: Puscifer, A Perfect Circle, ASHES dIVIDE, and recently Devo

DEVO?!?!? DEVO!

they're still around? Flashback to the 90s! I saw them in concert...Lollapolooza with The Ramones, Soundgarden and Metallica!

gah....I'm old.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

DEVO?!?!? DEVO!

they're still around? Flashback to the 90s! I saw them in concert...Lollapolooza with The Ramones, Soundgarden and Metallica!

gah....I'm old.

Indeed. 8-)
    RKCNDY wrote:

DEVO?!?!? DEVO!

gah....I'm old.

Indeed. 8-)

I may or may not have moshed to Devo. Def to the Ramones, SG and Metallica....though Metallica sucked at that show.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Yolanda is kind of hot.
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I may or may not have moshed to Devo. Def to the Ramones, SG and Metallica....though Metallica sucked at that show.

Well... Metallica kind of sucks... :shifty:
    RKCNDY wrote:

people are gonna shoot me. I liked the black album, because it was different. All the other previous albums were really good. Everything after the Black album :thumbdown:

first song I learned on guitar was nothing else matters. (cuz it's really easy)

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

people are gonna shoot me. I liked the black album, because it was different. All the other previous albums were really good. Everything after the Black album :thumbdown:

i dig metallica. i was actually pretty stoked to see them at bonnaroo.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i dig metallica. i was actually pretty stoked to see them at bonnaroo.

I'll put Metallica on the iPod...just for you.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Not a big fan... I like them here and there.