Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dr. Oz is talking about toes...and showing pictures...yes, *that* toe. :?

Fuck Dr. Oz

I was flipping channels...

:nono:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i get twits faster on my phone than on the computer...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    i get twits faster on my phone than on the computer...

I don't
  • Lisa is a meanie. :P
    Lisa is a meanie. :P

which one? there are like at least 3 of us on here... :P
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Lisa is a meanie. :P

which one? there are like at least 3 of us on here... :P

:fp:
  • Shit.. I am watching Dog the Bounty hunter again..

Am i a fan? I think I might be a fan.. :o
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Shit.. I am watching Dog the Bounty hunter again..

Dog is a good show
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Shit.. I am watching Dog the Bounty hunter again..

Dog is a good show

Fucking rain delays make me watch all kinds of weird stuff..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I forgot that there are duck tits in Howard The Duck. :lol:
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    I forgot about Howard the Duck!! :lol::lol: Isn't Ed Rooney the bad guy? :lol::lol:
  • 40's up in this crib
    40's up in this crib

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAnoOiDUBkYzgG-T-NjUeeFhKErt3SrR-JcitaIgj7DjqeagFsew

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    40's up in this crib

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAnoOiDUBkYzgG-T-NjUeeFhKErt3SrR-JcitaIgj7DjqeagFsew

:think: I don't want to say anything.

go ahead...I know you don't like me

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

go ahead...I know you don't like me

:lol: That isn't true. You're cool
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Caveeze wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I forgot about Howard the Duck!! :lol::lol: Isn't Ed Rooney the bad guy? :lol::lol:

Yes he is...its an awful film
  • I don't really care for Budweiser.
    I don't really care for Budweiser.

yay! something we agree on!

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I don't really care for Budweiser.

yay! something we agree on!

Yup... it's pretty gross. only about 30 oz to go.
  • If you pickle an egg or pickle a beet, they're pickled eggs or pickled beets.
    But if you pickle a cucumber, they're pickles. Why aren't they pickled cucumbers?

Huh, weird.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    If you pickle an egg or pickle a beet, they're pickled eggs or pickled beets.
    But if you pickle a cucumber, they're pickles. Why aren't they pickled cucumbers?

Huh, weird.
    Woah.

Huh, weird.

Mind. Blown.

Huh, weird.

Mind. Blown.
    :arrow: :mrgreen:
    my neighbors like to place political signs in their yard...I happen to vote for the opposing candidate...before I move, I think I should put one of MY candidate's signs in my yard.

- Christopher McCandless

Huh, weird.

Mind. Blown.
    :arrow: :mrgreen:

Oh my... jazzybass.gif
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    my neighbors like to place political signs in their yard...I happen to vote for the opposing candidate...before I move, I think I should put one of MY candidate's signs in my yard.

I should put some up in my yard.
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm sad I can't get the ginormous 3'x5' sign on the website... :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm sad I can't get the ginormous 3'x5' sign on the website... :evil:

Which politician... I amy have been able to hook you up today. :lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I should put some on my yard too. I'm in Canada. That would be awesome!!