Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I went to my bank around noon today. As I was leaving, I looked across the parking lot and there stood a woman who was easily pushing 3 bills. Her purple pants were around her ankles and her gigantic and cratered bare ass was out for the entire world to see. I'm just glad I wasn't on the other side of the car door where I could see the other end of things. :shock:

What in God's name was she doing? :shock:

Was she alone!?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I went to my bank around noon today. As I was leaving, I looked across the parking lot and there stood a woman who was easily pushing 3 bills. Her purple pants were around her ankles and her gigantic and cratered bare ass was out for the entire world to see. I'm just glad I wasn't on the other side of the car door where I could see the other end of things. :shock:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Carey wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

What in God's name was she doing? :shock:

Was she alone!?

I have no idea what she was doing. I didn't see anyone with her. She had that big ol' ass out and the other end was facing through the open passenger side door. Broad daylight mind you in the middle of a fairly busy parking lot. it was SEXY!
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Heisenberg wrote:

New girlfriend?? :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

New girlfriend?? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pua57EpV5Mw
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Las Vegas puts roughly 8,000 tons of trash into a landfill per day. :shock:
  • Options
    The sky is blue
  • Options
    I may attend more Minnesota Wild games this year
  • Options
    I just quite my job!! On to bigger and better things!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Pamela0222 wrote:

awesome. what a liberating thing to do! good luck to you
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Why thank you very much!!!
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Why thank you very much!!!

:D

so now what? time off? new job? just winging it?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

She's too busy putting her drink on the counter and phone in the fridge :lol:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,030
    boogers. slimy,sticky boogers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    shots in your head and neck really fucking hurt
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,030
    Klingons. Circling Uranus.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

She's too busy putting her drink on the counter and phone in the fridge :lol:

Oh LOL!!! What a doorknob I can be!!

So now it's work here till the 13th, then back to my old job which I loved on the 16th. I'm a happy girl!
  • Options
    There needs to be an audio filter that removes tone def screaming drunks from bootleg recordings.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    We finally got some needed rain...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Okay it's too damn slow in here...everybody get back to work!!! C'mon now!! I'm bored!!! SHEESH!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Why do people think its weird for me to put grated cheese on my Italian bread instead of butter or oil/vinegar?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Why do people think its weird for me to put grated cheese on my Italian bread instead of butter or oil/vinegar?

maybe it's that they think you are weird and it has nothing to do with your food choices
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

maybe it's that they think you are weird and it has nothing to do with your food choices

I'm fine with that. Just watching a guys face today as I was sprinkling cheese on the bread you would have thought I was eating a kangaroos placenta.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Okay it's too damn slow in here...everybody get back to work!!! C'mon now!! I'm bored!!! SHEESH!

Somebody is cranky! Let me direct you to this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=179243&hilit=+Go+to+bed
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm fine with that. Just watching a guys face today as I was sprinkling cheese on the bread you would have thought I was eating a kangaroos placenta.

Mmmmmmmm...Kangaroo Placenta
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Somebody is cranky! Let me direct you to this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=179243&hilit=+Go+to+bed

:lol::lol: I can't go to bed - I'm stuck at work for another 20 minutes!!!!! :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I've been on an Otis Redding kick for the last month and it's been heaven.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Mmmmmmmm...Kangaroo Placenta

Out of all the placentas...Marsupial plancentas are known to be the best.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I've been on an Otis Redding kick for the last month and it's been heaven.
    It IS heaven - as is that voice of his.

Good taste there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x293voLm2bI

Also, Otis is one badass name.
  • Options
    I AM SO FUCKING BOOOORRREEEDDD!!!!!