Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    look up Gonzaga Law
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 34K... I don't really want to be in Spokane, though.... I could always mooch off of my cousin in Moses Lake on the weekends... only a couple hours drive. :lol:
    Gonzaga is one of the best law schools.

I don't blame you, I wouldn't live in Spokane either
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • We all saw the 10 signs asking to merge 2 miles ago, don't even think you are getting in front of me after ignoring them :evil:
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I have a lot of people to mooch off of in that state. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

then it wouldn't be so expensive to live here for you! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

No that's no problem. Can't wait to try and convince the parents for 45 thousand a year. :lol:

No that's no problem. Can't wait to try and convince the parents for 45 thousand a year. :lol:

how much is the school you go to now?

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    RKCNDY wrote:

do let us know how the romney higher education plan works out for you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • my husband makes the BEST frozen margaritas
  • RKCNDY wrote:

18,450 per year
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Todays weather this morning reminds me quite a bit of 9/11/01. :(
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    inspired by 81:

342-fh-3a17049-52226ac.jpg

suvfamilyzoom-lg.jpg
  • The+Buddy+Rich+Big+Band+BRBB.jpg
  • I guess Biden is going to be in town on Thursday. Great.... gonna be a zoo in this place. :fp:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

nice
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I guess Biden is going to be in town on Thursday. Great.... gonna be a zoo in this place. :fp:

Can you give him a message for me?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Hysteria begins in the womb, or so thought the medical scholars of the 1610s, who named the condition after the Latin hystericus, meaning “of the womb.” Those who’ve studied the Victorian era, or read The Awakening in high school, may know that the go-to prognosis of the time for just about every female’s symptom from the occasional hissy fit to chronic seizures was a pesky wayfaring uterus. The condition was thought to be caused by sexual frustration and cured by intercourse or pelvic massage, the latter often performed by physicians and midwives. When doctors finally got fed up with the tedious task in the late 19th century, the personal vibrator was created to take their place
    RKCNDY wrote:

18,450 per year

damn that's affordable!

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

damn that's affordable!

Yes
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I guess Biden is going to be in town on Thursday. Great.... gonna be a zoo in this place. :fp:

Can you give him a message for me?

I won't be there... I have class

and...

he isn't worth skipping class...
  • It's already hard as hell getting around this place with all of the construction. I wonder how many areas the secret service is going to close off. :fp:
    As I said before, the ladies just come to me.

I was literally sitting down with headphones on when a hottie came and sat right next to me.

Walked her to class, got her number, date next week.

Chicks dig the mane.

so.....when's this big date?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

so.....when's this big date?

soon

i skipped math class to get a look at clinton back in 92....yeah, i'm old :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

At least he is decent at giving a speech.
    81 wrote:

at least that's something worth bragging about

- Christopher McCandless
    i just saw RM22 posted. :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i just saw RM22 posted. :shock:

Who?