Random thread about anything

Comments

• DS1119 wrote:
    I once shot a bird with a pellet gun. Felt kind of bad about that actually.
    I did the same thing dude... I shot a female cardinal one time and I still feel bad about it to this day.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    wine is good.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    wine is good.

I'll give a WOOT to that.
    woot, woot
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Monkey hootin' woot, man.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I can't believe the highlight of my week will be the new iPhone. :fp:
    this granola is fucking tasty!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Matt's on a roll....every thread on this page has last been posted by him....this race to 20k is getting serious!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Matt's on a roll....every thread on this page has last been posted by him....this race to 20k is getting serious!!!

Yup.

:corn:
  • That was a lot of beer. :lol:
    If you don't have a valid driver's licnese you can not go on a test drive. Good bye.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    If you don't have a valid driver's licnese you can not go on a test drive. Good bye.

Idiots :fp:
  • 84 pages of textbook to read today. :fp:
    84 pages of textbook to read today. :fp:

read it while drinking champagne
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

I was up until 6 drinking. :fp:
    mfc2006 wrote:

I was up until 6 drinking. :fp:

:shock:

holy crap! i'd be dead to the world right now :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

:shock:

holy crap! i'd be dead to the world right now :lol:

16 was too many. :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Top 9 comments made by the brilliant people at NBC from the 2012 Summer Olympics.

1. Weightlifting commentator: This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.

2. Dressage commentator: This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.

3. Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

4. Boxing Analyst: Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.

5. Softball announcer: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

6. Basketball analyst: He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn’t like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: Ah, isn’t that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.

8. Soccer commentator: Julian Dicks is everywhere. It’s like they’ve got eleven Dicks on the field.

9. Tennis commentator: One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them… Oh my God, what have I just said?
  • norm wrote:

9. Tennis commentator: One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them… Oh my God, what have I just said?

Flag.gif
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    norm wrote:
    Top 9 comments made by the brilliant people at NBC from the 2012 Summer Olympics.

1. Weightlifting commentator: This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.

2. Dressage commentator: This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.

3. Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

4. Boxing Analyst: Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.

5. Softball announcer: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

6. Basketball analyst: He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn’t like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: Ah, isn’t that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.

8. Soccer commentator: Julian Dicks is everywhere. It’s like they’ve got eleven Dicks on the field.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ELITIST FUK
    So it just dawned on me what was said while I ordered lunch today. I run down the order and it's about 10 subs or so.

girl at pizza place: "Is that all"?

me: "yes. and can I have all of the subs in large"?

girl at pizza place: "our subs only come in one size unless you want to pay extra".

:think: :fp:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    So it just dawned on me what was said while I ordered lunch today. I run down the order and it's about 10 subs or so.

girl at pizza place: "our subs only come in one size unless you want to pay extra".

Huh. They must cut the loaf in half.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    DS1119 wrote:

c'mon ds, you, as well as anybody, know that reach arounds cost extra
    DS1119 wrote:

Huh. They must cut the loaf in half.

I was so hungry I didn't even realize what she had said. :lol:
    i can't find my drill. damnit! :evil:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    what kind of beer should i buy? :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Blue Moon
    Doritos are so fucking good. That's all.
    mfc2006 wrote:

Blue Moon

NEGATIVE :nono:

Red Hook Long Hammer IPA :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    All the 9/11 specials on tv really bring me down.