Options

FS: PJ20 Deluxe DVD - Sold

Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
edited June 2012 in Lost Dogs
This is the deluxe edition DVD, not the Blu Ray. Brand new/sealed. Asking $300, shipping anywhere included.

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Sale completed.
"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    :arrow:
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,237
    $300 ? LOL wasn't it just pretty much confirmed they're going to be releasing more?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Horse2345 wrote:
    $300 ? LOL wasn't it just pretty much confirmed they're going to be releasing more?

I thought Kelly meant that the PJ20 Deluxe weekend was coming, not a re-release of the PJ20 movie Deluxe.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Horse2345 wrote:

I thought Kelly meant that the PJ20 Deluxe weekend was coming, not a re-release of the PJ20 movie Deluxe.

that's how i understood it as well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Horse2345 wrote:

that's how i understood it as well.

And I took it that way as well. For what it's worth, two USED copies are currently on ebay. One is $250 and the other is $450.

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    "PJ20 (unknown if weekend or movie) BluRay Deluxe coming soon"....this is from Dimis rundown of KC's chat
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    pjradio wrote:
    "PJ20 (unknown if weekend or movie) BluRay Deluxe coming soon"....this is from Dimis rundown of KC's chat

I'd be royally pissed if they released PJ20 shows instead of Spectrum shows.

"It's an Outrage!"
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    How funny is it that the band that released a concert with the sticker 'Not to be confused with the more expensive identical import version' (paraphrase) limits something most die hards would love to have. So now people are not selling it on their website for 3 times the price it was bought for?

Citizen Zack, I don't blame you. That's what it's going for. If I had the money I probably would buy it from you.

It's just unfortunate.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    How funny is it that the band that released a concert with the sticker 'Not to be confused with the more expensive identical import version' (paraphrase) limits something most die hards would love to have. So now people are not selling it on their website for 3 times the price it was bought for?

Citizen Zack, I don't blame you. That's what it's going for. If I had the money I probably would buy it from you.

It's just unfortunate.

I honestly had zero intention of selling this thing. I've never bought anything with the intent of selling. In fact, the only things I've ever sold are a couple of posters that lost their wall space when I got married and I got way less than what I originally paid for them. But a week or two ago I saw a used deluxe dvd for sale on here for $250 and thought it had to be a mistake. I had mine still sitting in the plastic in my living room simply because I'd never gotten around to watching it and thought there was no way that price was right. Then that one sold really quickly, so I checked around online and found out that they are selling for quite a bit more than $250. So at this point, I figured what the hell. I've seen the movie. People sell Bennys for $1200, White Backspacers for $200, backpacks for $300, laptop bags for $300 and posters for 5x what they cost and they get congratulated for their great prices. I've always found it strange, but if that's what the market demands, then so be it. So I have this thing lying around collecting dust and the market says it's worth $300 (or more) and my wife is pregnant and we could use some spare cash - what the hell. If someone wants it badly enough, I'll sell it for market value.

• Options
    rrivers wrote:

It's just unfortunate.

I honestly had zero intention of selling this thing. I've never bought anything with the intent of selling. In fact, the only things I've ever sold are a couple of posters that lost their wall space when I got married and I got way less than what I originally paid for them. But a week or two ago I saw a used deluxe dvd for sale on here for $250 and thought it had to be a mistake. I had mine still sitting in the plastic in my living room simply because I'd never gotten around to watching it and thought there was no way that price was right. Then that one sold really quickly, so I checked around online and found out that they are selling for quite a bit more than $250. So at this point, I figured what the hell. I've seen the movie. People sell Bennys for $1200, White Backspacers for $200, backpacks for $300, laptop bags for $300 and posters for 5x what they cost and they get congratulated for their great prices. I've always found it strange, but if that's what the market demands, then so be it. So I have this thing lying around collecting dust and the market says it's worth $300 (or more) and my wife is pregnant and we could use some spare cash - what the hell. If someone wants it badly enough, I'll sell it for market value.

No need to defend yourself man....it's yours and you can do what you want with it. I am selling some stuff I thought I would hold onto because I simply just have to. Some people just like drinking the Haterade ha :lol:
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Oops. I really low-balled the price that I sold mine for a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Oops. I really low-balled the price that I sold mine for a few weeks ago.

+1
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    rrivers wrote:

It's just unfortunate.

I wasn't coming down on you, Citizen Zack. I said I would pay it, if I could. My post was directed at 10C and Pearl Jam for making the DVD set limited in the first place. They release a million official bootlegs so people don't have to pay huge prices for their live shows and then release the movie with all the extras in a limited format knowing this exact thing would happen.

Congrats and the baby!
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

It's just unfortunate.

I wasn't coming down on you, Citizen Zack. I said I would pay it, if I could. My post was directed at 10C and Pearl Jam for making the DVD set limited in the first place. They release a million official bootlegs so people don't have to pay huge prices for their live shows and then release the movie with all the extras in a limited format knowing this exact thing would happen.

Congrats and the baby!

Thanks - and I agree completely.

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    It's expensive, but I think this is a fair price. One set that was already opened recently sold on here for $350.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    It's expensive, but I think this is a fair price. One set that was already opened recently sold on here for $350.

Thank you, voice of reason.

• Options
    sale pending

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,237
    I still can't believe someone would pay $300 for this! The last one that actually sold on Ebay was only $195! Geez ive got a sealed blu ray i'll sell if someone actually wants to pay these prices :lol:
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    pjradio wrote:
    That is exactly the name of the PJ20 movie, isn't it? Why wouldn't that be what Kelly meant? You'd, think it would be called something else if it was Alpine weekend.... although I haven't seen the whole conversation.
    PS - is it really cool to bash a seller's listed price on his own FS thread??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PS - is it really cool to bash a seller's listed price on his own FS thread??
    this?
    Horse2345 wrote:
    I still can't believe someone would pay $300 for this! The last one that actually sold on Ebay was only $195! Geez ive got a sealed blu ray i'll sell if someone actually wants to pay these prices :lol:

yes it is
    aqo2t.jpg