• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    demetrios wrote:
    Tonight's flag. Thanks Dan! :)

iswflag-1.jpg

that is very nice! that I would buy
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,149
    the flags have the coat of arms from the respective city of the gig, the manc one is the manchester coat of arms so the amsterdam one should look great. p.s my manchester one has rust marks on it from the rings on it. open and check yours when you purchase
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,083
    Eraserhead wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

If you can score one of each for me that would be sweet. Would love to collect them all. As for payment, I'll pay ya asap via PayPal. But only if you have time & space to carry them on the road.

I will see what I can do! Amsterdam will be tricky, as I'm travelling light to avoid paying the extra flight luggage. But I'm only there for 2 days, then fly back home and then fly out to Berlin the week after. I'll let you know what I get. :thumbup:

Thank you!! :)
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    the flags have the coat of arms from the respective city of the gig, the manc one is the manchester coat of arms so the amsterdam one should look great. p.s my manchester one has rust marks on it from the rings on it. open and check yours when you purchase
    Mine too but never mind since I have it :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Isle of Wight flag is really great! Wish I was there to pick one up-- can't wait to see Prague and Berlin!!
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I can't wait to see the Arras one. Here's their coat of arms:
    arras_city_coa_n3693.gif
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Amsterdam Flag!

06QDb.jpg?1
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    i was proud to put my flag up on fri at the little festi we went to :D:D
    http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?albu ... 7533684531
    not sure how to do photos still but thats me and my van have a nice time ...and no im not Canadian that flags got history the one below is a Dorset flag :D:D
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I really wish they made flags for Alpine... :(

I remember asking for some...I even asked the security guy at the 10c park for a 10c flag. He looked at me: :evil: :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    RKCNDY wrote:

One went for $650 a while back on ebay.
  • Options
    I am a big fan of show posters but the new PJ European flags are very cool! I hope the sell some of these in the Members Only section in the shop!
  • Options
    I am a big fan of show posters but the new PJ European flags are very cool! I hope the sell some of these in the Members Only section in the shop!

I asked 10club if they would be selling any at the store. As usually like every tour they won't know till after the tour is over. Any left overs will hopefully be sold @ the 10club store! :)

Not sure about Amsterdam's flag but the Manchester & Isle Of Wight flags, I've heard they didn't sell out that there were tons still available for purchase @ the merchandise tables after the show.
  • Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    demetrios wrote:

I asked 10club if they would be selling any at the store. As usually like every tour they won't know till after the tour is over. Any left overs will hopefully be sold @ the 10club store! :)

Not sure about Amsterdam's flag but the Manchester & Isle Of Wight flags, I've heard they didn't sell out that there were tons still available for purchase @ the merchandise tables after the show.

I hope so, I asked a lot of members that were ging to shows to get one for me even if I paid extra, so far........crickets :roll:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    demetrios wrote:

fingers crossed!

those flags are sweet! its gonna get expensive trying to collect these with a different design for every city.
  • Options
    Uncle SnuffyUncle Snuffy Posts: 950
    RKCNDY wrote:

I remember asking for some...I even asked the security guy at the 10c park for a 10c flag. He looked at me: :evil: :roll:

I was lucky enough to obtain one...it's the black/white flag with the red PJ20 logo on it along with Alpine Valley Music Theatre written across it. It's one of the best items in my collection. It's absolutely huge. I had to buy an 8 foot interior flag pole to display it on. It's displayed right along with all the PJ20 posters I have in my theater room.

I remember walking around Alpine that w/e with my then 16-year old nephew. We kept looking up and wishing we could get one. You should have seen his face when he walked into my house and saw it for the first time. Let's just say he was more than jealous ! ! :shock:

- Uncle Snuffy
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:

I was lucky enough to obtain one...it's the black/white flag with the red PJ20 logo on it along with Alpine Valley Music Theatre written across it. It's one of the best items in my collection. It's absolutely huge. I had to buy an 8 foot interior flag pole to display it on. It's displayed right along with all the PJ20 posters I have in my theater room.

I remember walking around Alpine that w/e with my then 16-year old nephew. We kept looking up and wishing we could get one. You should have seen his face when he walked into my house and saw it for the first time. Let's just say he was more than jealous ! ! :shock:

- Uncle Snuffy

:o

*Wow!* That's awesome! I really wanted one of the ones hanging down from the amphitheatre roof, but alas I was about 20 feet too short. :cry:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    RKCNDY wrote:

- Uncle Snuffy

I was fortunate to get the same flag on eBay. One of my favorite items. I have my PJ20 flag hanging inside my garage. I love seeing it a couple times each day. I think it was a Live Nation exec who sold it.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    I am missing Isle flag and I think I have covered all the rest of the city's

I might have some extra to trade for Isle one if anyone want to do a trade after the tour let me know.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Uncle SnuffyUncle Snuffy Posts: 950
    maverick wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

- Uncle Snuffy

I was fortunate to get the same flag on eBay. One of my favorite items. I have my PJ20 flag hanging inside my garage. I love seeing it a couple times each day. I think it was a Live Nation exec who sold it.

I have a vaulted ceiling in the theater room so I'm able to display it inside the house. If I was dealing with standard 8 foot ceilings I wouldn't be able to display it in the house. It's too big. I believe it is 4X6 so when it hangs from an 8 foot flag pole it comes about 6 inches from touching the floor.
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    Werchter!!

OATTk.jpg?1
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    so anyone know who the artist(s) are on these flags?
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    so anyone know who the artist(s) are on these flags?

Gonna take a guess & say maybe Mark 5?
  • Options
    maverick wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

- Uncle Snuffy

Was that the one that went for $650 or so a while back? Yea it was a former Live nation exec who sold it I know that for sure.
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,857
    demetrios wrote:
    Eraserhead wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

If you can score one of each for me that would be sweet. Would love to collect them all. As for payment, I'll pay ya asap via PayPal. But only if you have time & space to carry them on the road.

I will see what I can do! Amsterdam will be tricky, as I'm travelling light to avoid paying the extra flight luggage. But I'm only there for 2 days, then fly back home and then fly out to Berlin the week after. I'll let you know what I get. :thumbup:

No problem! Just about had room to cram the Amsterdam flag into my bag. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up one for you somewhere from the remaining shows.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    Eraserhead wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Eraserhead wrote:

No problem! Just about had room to cram the Amsterdam flag into my bag. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up one for you somewhere from the remaining shows.

Sweet man!! Enjoy the show's!! :)
  • Options
    Arras flag!

va4JU.jpg?1
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    demetrios wrote:
    Arras flag!

va4JU.jpg?1

great idea... awesome flags. Not up on my world flags but the 9 crowns on the crest in memory for our fallen PJ friends?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios wrote:
    Arras flag!

va4JU.jpg?1

I like flags better than posters... this one is the one I like the most so far...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Nami wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Arras flag!

va4JU.jpg?1

great idea... awesome flags. Not up on my world flags but the 9 crowns on the crest in memory for our fallen PJ friends?

No. It is the coat of arms of Arras. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Blaso ... -de-Calais).svg
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Can't wait to see the German flags and receive them in the mail. ;)