• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,856
    ahhhh - new PJ music 8-)

I hear ya man!!!! It's something I'll never take for granted :D
  • Options
    TBibbyTBibby Posts: 393
    NewJPage wrote:
    TBibby wrote:
    I'm Analog and it showed up in my subscriptions - Just find it awkward that they didnt give any warning about this? :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

why does getting new music deserve a frowny face?

ok ok, changed it :D
  • Options
    ps: when do you guys recon the Vinyls will be send out?
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    TBibby wrote:

probably along with the Deep Mag, so, if the mp3 are available, the vinyl should be pressed soon, and the mag printed, therefore, we'll probably receive an email soon stating that the vinyl along with the mag are on their way, with the mag on PDF format attached... yes, it's time to start biting your fingernails...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    TBibby wrote:

next tuesday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    TBibby wrote:

next tuesday

Not sure if sarcasm or actual info... ;):D

At least it's gonna be quicker then last years! :lol:
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Like both, but actually prefer better things
    +hope they play it live at europe tour :D

exactly my thoughts! I really like it...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Digging the new PJ tunes!! Thanks for the heads up!! :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Cheers!
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    It's only June! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    TBibby wrote:
    81 wrote:
    TBibby wrote:

next tuesday

Not sure if sarcasm or actual info... ;):D

neither :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    edited June 2012
    Beck.. wrote:
    Why can't I find this anywhere in my account?
    Me neither, all i have in my subscription was a bootleg code which i used to for the vic vault 2 download,which didnt work :fp: :? :?
    Well what's with the bootleg code? How many people realize a new bootleg code is available in their subscriptions area? I only noticed this when I went looking for what we're assuming is the 2011 single (which I'm not eligible for, since I only subscribed in January). But I got a new free digital bootleg download for no reason at all; I already used the one that came with my subscription. Sweet! :D Now which bootleg to get?? Vic Theatre? Is it awesome?

Also, would anyone like to email me the mp3 for this single? It would be much appreciated. :) Edit: never mind; just noticed that 81 posted the link - thx 81
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Neat!
    I had no idea about this;
    thanx for the head's-up people!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,551
    TBibby wrote:
    I'm Analog and it showed up in my subscriptions - Just find it awkward that they didnt give any warning about this? :cry:
    change the smile to a happy one..didnt showed up to my subscription.but happy smile is deserve to this :)

How can you not smile while listening to Better Things?
  • Options
    Okay... Better Things kind of sucks.
    Devil Doll is awesome though, so good enough for me... it's better than Ed's WM3 version.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Beck.. wrote:
    Why can't I find this anywhere in my account?
    Me neither, all i have in my subscription was a bootleg code which i used to for the vic vault 2 download,which didnt work :fp: :? :?
    Well what's with the bootleg code? How many people realize a new bootleg code is available in their subscriptions area? I only noticed this when I went looking for what we're assuming is the 2011 single (which I'm not eligible for, since I only subscribed in January). But I got a new free digital bootleg download for no reason at all; I already used the one that came with my subscription. Sweet! :D Now which bootleg to get?? Vic Theatre? Is it awesome?

Also, would anyone like to email me the mp3 for this single? It would be much appreciated. :)
    That's weird because I didn't get a code in my subscriptions area and the one they sent me when I upgraded to analog doesn't work anymore so I guess you got mine? :D

Did everyone get an extra new bootleg code?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I think there are a lot of bugs in the new system still. :corn:
  • Options
    MedozK wrote:
    Well, I just downloaded the Vic Theatre bootleg for free, and I got amazingly cheap international shipping for Jeff's new vinyl - so far, I am LOVING the bugs!! :lol:
  • Options
    I have that coupon code too, I figured it was from an old email that I didn't cash in yet :fp:
  • Options
    beachbellebeachbelle Posts: 95
    Wow...thanks for the heads up! :D
    "Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere..."

• Options
    It amazes me how many people haven't realised this was available... it seems most people here DO have a life... I am such a douch... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    Jen07Jen07 Posts: 116
    Did anyone get an email or message about this? I didn't and it just concerns me that I might be missing out on other really important messages too. Don't we also normally get to download Deep mag too?

I was thinking how quickly the single has come around this time but then I realised it's JUNE - OMG where has the year gone????

Can't wait to listen to the tracks and get the vinyl!!
    Perth Nov 14, 2009
    Perth April 1, 2011 (EV solo)
  • Options
    Jen07 wrote:
    Did anyone get an email or message about this? I didn't and it just concerns me that I might be missing out on other really important messages too. Don't we also normally get to download Deep mag too?

I was thinking how quickly the single has come around this time but then I realised it's JUNE - OMG where has the year gone????

I haven't received the email either, but I was browsing the site because of the tweet, so I was here in the boards when the OP started the thread... so most of us are in the same boat...

btw, my year has gone to the gutter, almost...

• Options
    Jen07Jen07 Posts: 116
    Jen07 wrote:

I haven't received the email either, but I was browsing the site because of the tweet, so I was here in the boards when the OP started the thread... so most of us are in the same boat...

btw, my year has gone to the gutter, almost...

Yeah I only found out coz Gremmie.net posted it on facebook. I hope the second half of the year is much better for you!!!
    Perth Nov 14, 2009
    Perth April 1, 2011 (EV solo)
  • Options
    Woooooooo Hooooooo! :D
    Just downloaded, psyched to listen based on what people are saying here.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
  • Options
    nocodemannocodeman Posts: 27
    Confused...do analog members get the digital version along with the hard copy? I'm analog and do not have the files to download and my VIC did not work either....Thanks in advance for helping a confused old man
  • Options
    Savage TongueSavage Tongue Posts: 580
    edited June 2012
    nocodeman wrote:
    Confused...do analog members get the digital version along with the hard copy? I'm analog and do not have the files to download and my VIC did not work either....Thanks in advance for helping a confused old man

I'm Analog and I Downloaded the files from the link in this topic but I also saw it in my subscription section of My Account. Also, had no problems with the Vault #2 Download. Now just waiting for the post man to bring me some vinyl!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    nocodeman wrote:

analog gets/ download & hardcopy (ie vinyl) of the release...along with newsletter etc....keep checking, they are obviously staggering the dl's
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    don't get confused:

the download code is to download a digital boot, and one digital boot only; the 2011 xmas single is there for everybody

you have to copy de CODE, select the digital boot from the SHOP, add it to cart, then check out, finally enter the code to redeem it: you will get into a new page with the name of the selected boot as a link to download

2011 xmas single is already a link to download the songs...

• Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    MedozK wrote:
    The definition of beta.

But that doesn't make me feel better about my order history being blank when I've spent thousands of dollars on these fuckers. :nono:
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    Thousands is right..
    been collecting these little 45 f'ker's since the 2nd one...must have real mcCoy in hand ... I am lost what f'ick n' year are we at in missed 45 or so xmas singles since 2011 isn't here yet :fp:
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29