Henry Hill has passed away

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    He'll never have to eat egg noodles and ketchup ever again.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    how the hell was able to die of natural causes :think: :lol:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:
    how the hell was able to die of natural causes :think: :lol:
    :lol: There is no way in hell he could have died of natural causes.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Very surprised he wasn't found.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    voidofman wrote:
    Very surprised he wasn't found.

He became too high profile and a nut job to boot to make it worth the risk in my opinion. I mean the guy used to appear on the Howard Stern SHow. If the powers to be really wanted to teach him a lesson they could have.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    We had a problem... and uh, we tried to do everything we could.

Well, you what I mean. He's gone, and we couldn't do nothing about it. He's gone. Uh, he's gone.

And that's it.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    KAAAAREN
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Check out the portrait in the photo on USA Today. Classic!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/06/report-original-goodfella-henry-hill-dead-at-69/1#.T9iV0xdDzW8
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    KAAAAREN

:lol::lol::lol:

i'll be sad when Ray Loitta dies.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    "We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    KAAAAREN

Is he still alive?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    KAAAAREN

Is he still alive?
    Yes

Is he still alive?

Go get your fuckin' shine box
  • Friday nights were for the wives - Saturday nights were for the girlfriends
    Fuck you. Pay me.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    RIP Hendry

Though he's not half the gangster Whitey was, he was ruthlessly awesome.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    He was a dirt bag never worked an honest job in hi's life i say good ridance :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    He was a dirt bag never worked an honest job in hi's life i say good ridance :lol::lol:

:lol:

While the movie and story is awesome and I am fairly into reading about this stuff, I'd agree with you. Not really a contributing member of society.
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Goodfellas is the best movie ever made. Period.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

:lol:

While the movie and story is awesome and I am fairly into reading about this stuff, I'd agree with you. Not really a contributing member of society.

Yeah me too i could read/watch mob stuff all day :) ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Goodfellas is the best movie ever made. Period.
    this
    this
    Better than Godfather? Tough call.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

I have to agree, and somehow in the movie, despite being a piece of shit, they pull off making the audience love him.

As far as Liotta goes, I think the scene where he goes across the street to kick the shit out of the neighbor for fondling his g/f...when he beats him with the butt of the gun...the look on his face as he crosses the street is scary and priceless. Amazing acting throughout.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    this
    Better than Godfather? Tough call.

Yeah, I can't really make that call myself. Very different movies, apples and oranges. While The Godfather has a beautiful score, I love the classic rock soundtrack of Goodfellas. I can't hear the coda of Layla without thinking of the body coming out of the dumpster, or Sunshine Of Your Love without seeing that calm yet murderous look on DeNiro's face. And whenever I hear Monkey Man I always check the sky for helicopters.
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    There's really no such thing as Mafia, Hollywood myth to besmirch hard working Italian Americans who helped build this country. Mr. Hill deserves an apology from this board :D
    marcos wrote:
    There's really no such thing as Mafia, Hollywood myth to besmirch hard working Italian Americans who helped build this country. Mr. Hill deserves an apology from this board :D

Sorry Hank. Please enjoy this painting as an apology.

goodfellas_painting.jpg

I love the old man. He's like "Whaddya want from me?".
    You believe this prick asked me to Christen his kid?
    marcos wrote:
    Yeah, in 5 years the Corleone family's gonna be completely legitimate
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    marcos wrote:

:D

Mo Green's right eye is not convinced.

moe_greene-1.jpg