SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Horos wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    I picture snakeduck in these....
    sock-shoes-with-toes-image.jpg

Really? I picture him like this:

hobbit_feet.jpg?w=490
    :lol:

I don't wear pants... not even short ones.
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:

That will leave more room in the suitcase for Mrs Snakeduck's embarrassment.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Snakeduck wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

:lol::lol:

Y'all should call her that. She never liked my nickname anyway... :lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:

eyed or snake?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

eyed or snake?

Snake... Y'all are the only ones to ever call me eyed. She's always like, "snakeduck doesn't sound very flattering." She isn't disputing the accuracy of the name, just that it makes me sound shady. :lol:
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

eyed or snake?

Snake... Y'all are the only ones to ever call me eyed. She's always like, "snakeduck doesn't sound very flattering." She isn't disputing the accuracy of the name, just that it makes me sound shady. :lol:

Shady? I don't see it...

BTW, is this her 1st PJ show?
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    A good MT shoe...

crocs-mens-quicktrail-low-shoes.jpg

your going to wear those, but not shorts... :-?

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    A good MT shoe...

crocs-mens-quicktrail-low-shoes.jpg

your going to wear those, but not shorts... :-?

You won't catch me dead in those. manflops, yes.
  • Options
    have i said lately,

i cant fucking wait for next week to come!!!

:mrgreen:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    edited September 2012
    fyi from adams center
    PEARL JAM TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT FOR THE SEPTEMBER 30th PERFORMANCE AT THE ADAMS CENTER

No additional tickets will be released for this concert.
    Jon Tester Ticket Holders

Pearl Jam tickets through the Montanans For Tester Fund-Raiser Event are SOLD OUT.

Tickets purchased through the Montanans For Tester fundraiser in the June On-Sale are available for pick up at the Montanans For Tester campaign office in Missoula. To arrange for pick up please contact the campaign office at (406) 969-3568 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:concert@jontester.com">concert@jontester.com</a><!-- e -->.

Tickets purchased in the July On-Sale will be mailed. If you have not received your tickets please contact the campaign office.
    Ten Club Tickets

Tickets purchased through the Pearl Jam Ten Club pre-sale can be picked up at Will Call day-of-show at the Adams Center Box Office starting at 3:00pm. Please see below for Will Call and Box Office Hours. Ten Club early-entry is at the south east Adams Center entrance at 6:15pm.
    Print -At-Home Tickets

Tickets purchased in the June on-sale with the Print-At-Home option were emailed immediately after the tickets were purchased. Tickets purchased online or over the phone in the July on-sale with the Print-At-Home delivery option will arrive in your email inbox on the morning of September 28th. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk and spam folders. If you still cannot find the email, please call Griz Tix at (406) 243-4051 or 888-MONTANA to confirm your email address or request to have your tickets reissued for a reprint fee. The Box Office will be open until 4:30pm MST on Friday 9/28 to answer calls and help address any problems with print-at-home tickets.
    Will-Call and Box Office Information

Will Call tickets can be picked up in advance at the Adams Center Box Office Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. We encourage you to pick up your tickets earlier in the week if possible to avoid long lines on the day of show. Will Call will open at 3:00pm on Sunday, September 30th. You will be required to show a photo ID to pick up Will Call tickets. Tickets can be picked up by the ticket purchaser ONLY. If someone else will be picking up tickets you purchased, you must call the Box Office at (406) 243-4051 or 888-MONTANA to change the name on the tickets. The Box Office is available by phone during regular business hours ONLY, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. If you have questions day of show, please come in person to the Box Office. The Box Office will open at 3:00pm on September 30th.
    Arriving at the Event

Please refer to this map for the location of specific entries, sections, reception areas, the beer garden, merchandise area, etc.

Camping is prohibited on the University of Montana campus. Any individuals intending to camp on or before September 30th will be required to vacate campus property.

Parking is available on campus for free on the weekend. Please plan to come early, as parking lots will fill up quickly. Click here for a parking map.

Doors for Ten Club early-entry open at 6:15pm at the at the south east entrance.

Individuals attending the Jon Tester Reception prior to the concert may enter the south west entrance of the Adams Center Hall of Champions starting at 4:30pm with a valid reception ticket.

Doors for all other ticket holders will open at 6:30pm. If you arrive at the Adams Center early on the day of show you may wait in line outside the venue until the doors open.

There will be several entries designated for tickets in certain sections (with signs above each entry to help you determine which to use):

If your tickets are in the North end of the arena (Sections 212-217) or Section 201, please use the Student Entry located in the courtyard between the Adams Center and the Student Recreation Center.
    If your tickets are on the West side of the arena (Sections 202-203), please enter through the north set of Main Lobby doors.
    If your tickets are on the East side of the arena (Sections 209-211), please enter through the middle set of Main Lobby doors.
    If your tickets are on the Main Floor (GA or Sections 102-110), please enter through the south set of Main Lobby doors.
    If your tickets are in the South end of the arena (Sections 204-208), please use the south west Hall of Champions Entry.

Again, there will be signs above each entry, as well as Event Staff, to help direct you to the correct area.

A Beer Garden will be located in the East Auxiliary Gym in the Hall of Champions and a Fresh Air Area will be located outside the Adams Center near the East Entry of the Hall of Champions.

**Please note: Event security will be checking bags at the door. No outside food or drink allowed. No animals allowed (except service animals with vests). No professional photography or video allowed. After entering the building for the concert, there is no re-entry.
    http://umt.edu/griztix/Events/Pearl%20Jam.aspx
    Post edited by norm on
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    fyi from adams center
    PEARL JAM TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT FOR THE SEPTEMBER 30th PERFORMANCE AT THE ADAMS CENTER

No additional tickets will be released for this concert.
    Jon Tester Ticket Holders

Pearl Jam tickets through the Montanans For Tester Fund-Raiser Event are SOLD OUT.

Tickets purchased through the Montanans For Tester fundraiser in the June On-Sale are available for pick up at the Montanans For Tester campaign office in Missoula. To arrange for pick up please contact the campaign office at (406) 969-3568 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:concert@jontester.com">concert@jontester.com</a><!-- e -->.

Tickets purchased in the July On-Sale will be mailed. If you have not received your tickets please contact the campaign office.
    Ten Club Tickets

Tickets purchased through the Pearl Jam Ten Club pre-sale can be picked up at Will Call day-of-show at the Adams Center Box Office starting at 3:00pm. Please see below for Will Call and Box Office Hours. Ten Club early-entry is at the south east Adams Center entrance at 6:15pm.
    Print -At-Home Tickets

Tickets purchased in the June on-sale with the Print-At-Home option were emailed immediately after the tickets were purchased. Tickets purchased online or over the phone in the July on-sale with the Print-At-Home delivery option will arrive in your email inbox on the morning of September 28th. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk and spam folders. If you still cannot find the email, please call Griz Tix at (406) 243-4051 or 888-MONTANA to confirm your email address or request to have your tickets reissued for a reprint fee. The Box Office will be open until 4:30pm MST on Friday 9/28 to answer calls and help address any problems with print-at-home tickets.
    Will-Call and Box Office Information

Will Call tickets can be picked up in advance at the Adams Center Box Office Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. We encourage you to pick up your tickets earlier in the week if possible to avoid long lines on the day of show. Will Call will open at 3:00pm on Sunday, September 30th. You will be required to show a photo ID to pick up Will Call tickets. Tickets can be picked up by the ticket purchaser ONLY. If someone else will be picking up tickets you purchased, you must call the Box Office at (406) 243-4051 or 888-MONTANA to change the name on the tickets. The Box Office is available by phone during regular business hours ONLY, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. If you have questions day of show, please come in person to the Box Office. The Box Office will open at 3:00pm on September 30th.
    Arriving at the Event

Please refer to this map for the location of specific entries, sections, reception areas, the beer garden, merchandise area, etc.

Camping is prohibited on the University of Montana campus. Any individuals intending to camp on or before September 30th will be required to vacate campus property.

Parking is available on campus for free on the weekend. Please plan to come early, as parking lots will fill up quickly. Click here for a parking map.

Doors for Ten Club early-entry open at 6:15pm at the at the south east entrance.

Individuals attending the Jon Tester Reception prior to the concert may enter the south west entrance of the Adams Center Hall of Champions starting at 4:30pm with a valid reception ticket.

Doors for all other ticket holders will open at 6:30pm. If you arrive at the Adams Center early on the day of show you may wait in line outside the venue until the doors open.

There will be several entries designated for tickets in certain sections (with signs above each entry to help you determine which to use):

If your tickets are in the North end of the arena (Sections 212-217) or Section 201, please use the Student Entry located in the courtyard between the Adams Center and the Student Recreation Center.
    If your tickets are on the West side of the arena (Sections 202-203), please enter through the north set of Main Lobby doors.
    If your tickets are on the East side of the arena (Sections 209-211), please enter through the middle set of Main Lobby doors.
    If your tickets are on the Main Floor (GA or Sections 102-110), please enter through the south set of Main Lobby doors.
    If your tickets are in the South end of the arena (Sections 204-208), please use the south west Hall of Champions Entry.

Again, there will be signs above each entry, as well as Event Staff, to help direct you to the correct area.

A Beer Garden will be located in the East Auxiliary Gym in the Hall of Champions and a Fresh Air Area will be located outside the Adams Center near the East Entry of the Hall of Champions.

**Please note: Event security will be checking bags at the door. No outside food or drink allowed. No animals allowed (except service animals with vests). No professional photography or video allowed. After entering the building for the concert, there is no re-entry.

thanks norm

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    infact i just got the 10C email today about fan club tickets!

i think i just got pinched!!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    One week party warning....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

saturday for me.... :(

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

me too :(

I just did some packing :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

will you be keeping the sweet cakes warm? ;)

:corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

Sad....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

they are well taken care of 8-)

• Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

Sad....
    leave a little early and make a detour to jersey :thumbup:

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

so they are in good hands... :corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

so they are in good hands... :corn:
    erm.... :oops: :lol:

• Options

i wonder.....whom else could we pick up on the way? :lol:

i've got a day and a half of extra time i could take.....

#bubblegumrally
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i wonder.....whom else could we pick up on the way? :lol:

i've got a day and a half of extra time i could take.....

#bubblegumrally
    let's just pick up randoms and kidnap them to MT