Options

***OFFICIAL***I'm Going to Missoula Thread

Comments

• Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Anyone know if Cropsmoker is making this trip?

I keep telling you that I'll be there... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Anyone know if Cropsmoker is making this trip?

I keep telling you that I'll be there... :mrgreen:

Indeed. I look forward to this greatly.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :mrgreen:

happy happy joy joy

63 days

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    :mrgreen:

happy happy joy joy

63 days

I'm ready
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Anyone with a spare 10c GA or seated ticket by any chance? :mrgreen: If you have one you've been saving for that special someone (ahem, *me*), please PM me! I'm well behaved, smell nice and won't spill beer all over your feet.

I have cash and some PJ Europe flags, posters and shirts if that helps sweeten the deal!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Snakeduck wrote:
    I heard Snakeduck and 81 were challenging other teams of two to a basketball tournament... 81, you are tall so you better be able to hoop...

I hear he's weak with the left hand...easy to guard.

I'm holding out for the Jart tourney.

false...if i go right i get called for traveling...if i go left i blow by you. crazy.

love me some jart action
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    I heard Snakeduck and 81 were challenging other teams of two to a basketball tournament... 81, you are tall so you better be able to hoop...

I hear he's weak with the left hand...easy to guard.

I'm holding out for the Jart tourney.

false...if i go right i get called for traveling...if i go left i blow by you. crazy.

love me some jart action

:D:D

Not sure I could get Jarts on the plane without a face full of air marshals.

jarts.jpg.jpeg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    my grandparents had a set of the old school ones.....sadly the day came to have an auction to sell everything off. just as i got there from out of town, somebody was walking away with them. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    my grandparents had a set of the old school ones.....sadly the day came to have an auction to sell everything off. just as i got there from out of town, somebody was walking away with them. :(

I think we get even older-school and just throw axes like Ed. It's a Montana, there's bound to be a big tree around.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    reminds me of when we would visti my grandparents and play croquet. I took us a while to learn that its not played like golf. I think the broken window should have been a clue.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    reminds me of when we would visti my grandparents and play croquet. I took us a while to learn that its not played like golf. I think the broken window should have been a clue.

loved that game too
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    81 wrote:

I think we get even older-school and just throw axes like Ed. It's a Montana, there's bound to be a big tree around.

i'm down with that.

i may or may not have won competitions when i was younger throwing tomahawks and knives
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I can see you jumping up and down on the croquet ball trying to get it in the hole.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    you can order them in parts from the UK....for like $100 :shock:

http://www.crown-darts.com/content/products.asp
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

probably will be seized by customs...just like the freaking kinder eggs

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 82236.html
    :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

loved that game too

Out in the woods, I play a golf/croquet combo. You set up a massive course that doesn't adhere to the croquet format so it's more like a sprawling golf course with all sorts of natural obstacles, but then you pretty much play crouqet. Lot of fun cuz then you really can wind up on a power shot with a croquet ball...
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

loved that game too

Out in the woods, I play a golf/croquet combo. You set up a massive course that doesn't adhere to the croquet format so it's more like a sprawling golf course with all sorts of natural obstacles, but then you pretty much play crouqet. Lot of fun cuz then you really can wind up on a power shot with a croquet ball...

Nice wickets.

anyone-for-croquet.jpg
  • Options
    Nice wickets.

anyone-for-croquet.jpg

I am just gonna admit that is exactly how I've always pictued that FenwayFaithful dude... :D
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Nice wickets.

anyone-for-croquet.jpg

I am just gonna admit that is exactly how I've always pictued that FenwayFaithful dude... :D

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Nice wickets.

anyone-for-croquet.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I'm officialy IN for Missoula...Got my tickets last week and, more importantly, the okay from the wife. :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,678
    Just occurred to me that we're less than 2 months away from the show.

:)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    I'm officialy IN for Missoula...Got my tickets last week and, more importantly, the okay from the wife. :lol:

Excellent! See you there.
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

So, at last we'll see who really is the Better Dan once and for all... My mom says I'm pretty special. 8-)

Wait a second...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

So, at last we'll see who really is the Better Dan once and for all... My mom says I'm pretty special. 8-)

Wait a second...
    Do you need a judge?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

Wait a second...
    Do you need a judge?

There will be a swimsuit competition, so yes, we will.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Wait a second...
    Do you need a judge?

There will be a swimsuit competition, so yes, we will.
    In that case, I'd like to withdraw the offer. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't laugh lady, you just got volunteered. You don't know sexy until you've seen me wearing nothing but my wine barrel with suspenders and flippers.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    RKCNDY wrote:

probably will be seized by customs...just like the freaking kinder eggs

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 82236.html
    :roll:
    :shock: shit! I'm glad you posted that, I was planning to bring kinder eggs for everyone! I wonder if I could smuggle a few over the border and sell them black market....