Options

***OFFICIAL***I'm Going to Missoula Thread

Comments

• Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    I should have an extra tomorrow if anyone is interested.
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    mca47 did you score a ticket yet???

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    :mrgreen:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    foriginalsinforiginalsin Posts: 700
    scored a single ticket today. Guess Im going. now I gotta find a flight from ny.
  • Options
    count me in!!!!
  • Options
    DirtyCraigDirtyCraig Posts: 12
    I might have missed this somewhere as the thread has become quite lengthy, but is there a spot everyone is meeting up at before the show? Also, what hotel are most of the out-of-towners staying at? I booked a room at the Holiday Inn, which was crazy expensive for Missoula, but it is close to the venue. Also, what the hell is there to do in Missoula :?: I've never been there before so figured I'd fly in on Friday and spend a couple extra days getting to know the area . Any suggestions?? Again, I apologize if most of this has already been covered somewhere.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    DirtyCraig wrote:
    I might have missed this somewhere as the thread has become quite lengthy, but is there a spot everyone is meeting up at before the show? Also, what hotel are most of the out-of-towners staying at? I booked a room at the Holiday Inn, which was crazy expensive for Missoula, but it is close to the venue. Also, what the hell is there to do in Missoula :?: I've never been there before so figured I'd fly in on Friday and spend a couple extra days getting to know the area . Any suggestions?? Again, I apologize if most of this has already been covered somewhere.

You have this,
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=192289

or this,
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=191324
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    DirtyCraig wrote:

things to do:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=191597&hilit=MISSOULA+THINGS#p4484811

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=191324&hilit=rhino

there are also other parties and gatherings amongst others on Friday and Saturday. Read thru the threads and see what looks cool, PM people and find out more!

Some of us are staying by the airport, others are staying in the Holiday Inn. Missoula isn't that big. You should be able to walk to downtown from your hotel.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DirtyCraigDirtyCraig Posts: 12
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DirtyCraig wrote:

things to do:

there are also other parties and gatherings amongst others on Friday and Saturday. Read thru the threads and see what looks cool, PM people and find out more!

Some of us are staying by the airport, others are staying in the Holiday Inn. Missoula isn't that big. You should be able to walk to downtown from your hotel.

Perfect! Thanks!! ;)
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DirtyCraig wrote:

things to do:

You forgot to mention where all the cool kids are staying! :fp: The KOA!!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DirtyCraig wrote:

things to do:

You forgot to mention where all the cool kids are staying! :fp: The KOA!!

do they have adjoining rooms there?
  • Options
    Why yes in fact! One of my tents can be zipped into two separate rooms!! All the comforts and then some.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    ok, i am looking at the satellite map of the KOA and it looks to me like its in the middle of town?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    ok, i am looking at the satellite map of the KOA and it looks to me like its in the middle of town?
    Beats the hell out of me? I think it was 5 miles from the venue if memory serves.
  • Options
    PhishNoCPhishNoC Tennessee Posts: 325
    My lovely wife scored tickets today, count us in.
    Discarding all thought

PJ: 03/25/94, 08/15/00, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 09/22/12, 09/30/12, 07/19/13, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/03/14, 10/08/14, 10/14/14, 10/16/14, 10/17/14, 10/19/14, 10/20/14, 04/16/16, 04/18/16, 04/21/16, 04/26/16, 08/20/16, 08/22/16

EV: 06/20/09, 07/01/11, 11/18/12, 11/19/12, 11/21/12
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,265
    Well, I struck out again! :x

Anyone have an extra ticket?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:

Fuckers....you shall go
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,265
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Fuckers....you shall go
    Hahaha!

Well, I'm not about to get bent over on Stubhub or via a scalper. I'll just keep bugging people in all the Missoula threads until they get sick of me and let me have a ticket to stop me from spamming their threads! :D :twisted:
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I got my ticket in today's sale! Now I just need to plan out flights, and hopefully will be trying to team up with some people who are camping. Can't wait!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Fuckers....you shall go
    Hahaha!

Well, I'm not about to get bent over on Stubhub or via a scalper. I'll just keep bugging people in all the Missoula threads until they get sick of me and let me have a ticket to stop me from spamming their threads! :D :twisted:

I hope you find one...there's gotta be an extra out there somewhere....
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Fuckers....you shall go

read your PM already!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    Thanks to my wife, who encouraged me to try calling GrizTix one last time...I'll be there!!! :D
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 785
    Thanks to my wife, who encouraged me to try calling GrizTix one last time...I'll be there!!! :D

hey there! I never had a chance to meet you in Bakersfield...perhaps we will meet in MT! Can't wait for the show!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    happy happy joy joy!!! :mrgreen:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PRL1JAM wrote:

hey there! I never had a chance to meet you in Bakersfield...perhaps we will meet in MT! Can't wait for the show!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Crazy that we have to travel 1,200 miles just to run into each other! Where are you flying out of?
  • Options
    I Met EdI Met Ed Posts: 92
    Hail, hail the lucky ones....I refer to those with Missoula tix
    9/5/93; 12/8/93; 9/16/96; 7/21/98; 10/22/00; 11/5&6/00; 10/22/01; 12/6/02; 12/8/02; 7/9/03; 10/22/03; 9/1/05; 7/7/06; 7/22&23/06; 9/21&22/09; EV 7/15&16/11; Wrigley; 11/29&30/13; 12/6/13
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    I'll be making my way there from South West Australia. Will be picking up a friend from NYC on the way.

Dunsborough to Perth to Hong Kong to New York To Spokane To Missoula.

Beat that! :crazy:
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 785
    PRL1JAM wrote:

Crazy that we have to travel 1,200 miles just to run into each other! Where are you flying out of?

I am flying out of LAX on the 29th. My flight is scheduled to depart LAX around 10:30 am. A friend of mine who is from Missoula is scheduled to pick me up once I get in to Montana. I will have to send you (PM) my number so we can possibly meet or at least say hello at one point. Talk to you soon!
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Can I get in on this?

dissidentman +0
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Can I get in on this?

dissidentman +0

Somebody get this guy a ticket. I wanna meet him... and possibly Indian leg-wrestle.

Bad news = y'all get to meet me.

Good news = Y'all get to meet my better half... that's right, by that I mean me from the waist down. :D