Options

***OFFICIAL***I'm Going to Missoula Thread

Comments

• Options
    I wish they'd hurry it up a little bit. The Southwest Airlines sale ends tonight.
  • Options
    brittanymermaidbrittanymermaid Tulsa, OK Posts: 11
    mdgsolo wrote:
    Does anyone plan on staying at the Hutchins Hostel? It is right across from campus and super affordable - like $25 a night. Pretty bare bones but looks clean will be a fun party if it is all PJ fans. it was initially booked because they planned on closing for the weekend. They reopened it when they heard about the show.

that place sounds amazing- do you have to bring your own bed bugs or do they provide your own jar upon checking in?

Rude! :roll:

Www.hutchinshostel.com for anyone looking. Seems like a great location and a good place to stay with friends.

I know I was born and I know that I'll die.
    The in between is mine.
    I. am. mine.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I wish they'd hurry it up a little bit. The Southwest Airlines sale ends tonight.
    If you wanna go book it....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    someone i know has an authorization...check your accounts
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    norm wrote:

:lol:

doing all this from Staples center???

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    norm wrote:

i'm home now :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    Sure it wasn't a pre authorization? I saw it on my bank account this am
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

i'm home now :lol:

The waiting drove me mad :corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    norm wrote:

ahem....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    While we wait, did you hear jeff say they are playing half a dozen shows in the US this fall
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101

where do they fly into Spokane?
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    While we wait, did you hear jeff say they are playing half a dozen shows in the US this fall

heard something, but couldn't understand the birdy. tell us more.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    mdgsolo wrote:
    Does anyone plan on staying at the Hutchins Hostel? It is right across from campus and super affordable - like $25 a night. Pretty bare bones but looks clean will be a fun party if it is all PJ fans. it was initially booked because they planned on closing for the weekend. They reopened it when they heard about the show.

that place sounds amazing- do you have to bring your own bed bugs or do they provide your own jar upon checking in?

Rude! :roll:

http://Www.hutchinshostel.com for anyone looking. Seems like a great location and a good place to stay with friends.

It's a good idea if you don't mind sharing a room with people you don't know:
    Q: Do you have private rooms?

A: Unfortunately, we do not. The hostel has two bunk rooms, each with three bunks beds.

Q: Do you have co-ed rooms?

Because we are such a small hostel, this is a tricky question to answer. The hostel has two rooms, each with three bunk beds. Generally speaking, the Bitterroot Room is reserved for female guests, while the Clark Fork Room is for the guys. But we realize that couples and larger groups of men and women travelers often would prefer to share the same room. We make every effort to accommodate the wishes of our guests and to make your stay as comfortable as possible. That said, because we expect to be full during the summer season, and because the breakdown of guests will not always be even, we cannot guarantee single sex rooms between May and September. Please contact Dave ahead of your stay if you have any questions or concerns about this policy.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    http://www.robertliberman.com/images/dr ... ckyard.jpg
    I believe this is one of the stops.
  • Options
    PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426
    I think I got tix! My PayPal account said the payment transaction was pending before for both GA & reserved. Now one of them says Completed!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

Jef did a rado interview with the political dude. Talk turned to shows nd jeff says the are plaing 13 shows overseas and half a dozen in the states

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLTsL_zamDs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Huh. My paypal account says payment complete now for the tix. I only tried for GA. This can't be. That was easy?
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    81 wrote:

Jef did a rado interview with the political dude. Talk turned to shows nd jeff says the are plaing 13 shows overseas and half a dozen in the states

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLTsL_zamDs

:mrgreen:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    brittanymermaidbrittanymermaid Tulsa, OK Posts: 11
    Huh. My paypal account says payment complete now for the tix. I only tried for GA. This can't be. That was easy?

Mine too! I tried for both and can't tell what I got but am too excited to mind that detail! Woo hoo!! :corn: :D

I know I was born and I know that I'll die.
    The in between is mine.
    I. am. mine.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jun 14, 2012 I ONLY TRIED FOR GA!!!!

Payment To

Ten Club LLC

Completed

Details Payment To Ten Club LLC 3KB26397R3787825N

-$121.00 USD

Now to buy plane tickets :corn: :corn: :corn: Baltimore to Spokane only 299 round trip!!!!
    Post edited by 5against1- on
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,450

Mine too! I tried for both and can't tell what I got but am too excited to mind that detail! Woo hoo!! :corn: :D

Same here. I don't care as long as i'm in the building!!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Jun 12, 2012 Authorization To Ten Club LLC Pending

:(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I really think people are under estimating how great this show will be.
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

same here
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

same here

Me too
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    If PayPal is correct I'll be seeing you in Montana. I'll be the guy with the Yankee hat on.
  • Options

fan club floor perhaps???

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

same here
    I can't tell, i did guest payment
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    all I got was a rock