Options

Live webcast from Lollapalooza

Comments

• Options
    ramborambo Posts: 170
    anyone see their set, it was awsome!!! especially when eddie came out for the last song!! im fuckin pumped for tonite
    st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
    st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005
  • Options
    ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    dunkman wrote:
    you live in Nashville? thats having a second wind as home of real US music these days isnt it? :cool:

Gotta love the NashVegas ;). I've been able to catch quite a few great concerts here lately. Lots of good bands coming out of this area now (i.e Kings of Leon)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    bairdy wrote:
    Yeh I'm gonna stay up and catch you up on your number of posts. Only 14,300 to go.

go for it

i did 14000 of those when i fell asleep one night... who knew slevers could type :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    not sure if it's working for me all i can see is the at&t windows media logo
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Well ... watch this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOPraklUuhc

only difference, it was in Europe, and it was colder ... but, the same song sounding just as fantastic ....

Great, now I owe ANOTHER favour.

Again, to all - thanks sooo much.

VoV
    I better make something of it - cause the in-between is MINE!!!
    Toronto: June 28/2003, September 19/2005, May 9 & May 10/2006, August 21/2009, September 11th & 12/2011
    Buffalo: May 10/2010
  • Options
    thanks for the heads up! So glad I get to watch!
  • Options
    bairdybairdy Posts: 45
    You getting around the topics tonite though Dunc. Bifff Clyro to Eddie v John Lennon. Got an opinion on everything you have. just a media tart if you ask me. I been watching ya.....................
  • Options
    OK, for some reason I keep on getting kicked out of the webcast. I get the wireless ad, then maybe a few seconds of video, then I get an error page with no explanation. This happens in both Firefox and IE, and I have the latest versions of everything. This is really annoying me. Someone please help :(
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    rambo wrote:
    anyone see their set, it was awsome!!! especially when eddie came out for the last song!! im fuckin pumped for tonite

yep, i watched it all... i love them and have done since i heard Molly's Chambers back in the day.

Ed obviously has a lot of respect for them... played with a few times now
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,320
    soundart1 wrote:
    Maybe try a different browser. I couldn't get it to work with Firefox, but it worked no problem with IE.
    I have firefox and it appeared right away. Amy Winehouse on now.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Seeing them in early september on their own then again in october as part of the download festival ... cannot wait ...

a new fave to catch live ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    All webcast threads are merged...way too many threads, please use this one. It's not necessary to make a new subject for every webcast thought, or Vic thought...thank you, luvs.

Wish I was there........................

Love,
    Kat
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Okay, I've got Amy Winehouse right now.... Sounds as wasted as always...

Anyway, is anyone recording the PJ show??
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    Ed & Kings Of Leon - Slow Night, So Long (Lollapalooza 8.5.07 - Video)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/dlxkb0 :)
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    bairdybairdy Posts: 45
    Better behave the Boss has been on...
    Why aren't you there Kat?
  • Options
    is pj going to be webcast or not anyone know?
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    is there any freeware or anything that can do this??
  • Options
    is pj going to be webcast or not anyone know?

Yes, they are being Webcast!

8 pm cst!!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    soxjamsoxjam Posts: 55
    again,this is what i get when i click on the link,and im using a mac,any help will be greatly appreciated:

Safari cannot find the internet plug-in.
    The page “Welcome to the AT&T blue room” has content of an unspecified MIME type. Because you don’t have a plug-in installed for this MIME type, this content can’t be displayed.
  • Options
    soxjam wrote:
    again,this is what i get when i click on the link,and im using a mac,any help will be greatly appreciated:

The page “Welcome to the AT&T blue room” has content of an unspecified MIME type. Because you don’t have a plug-in installed for this MIME type, this content can’t be displayed.

Did you view the HELP file on the video site? Have you tried downloading one of the recommended browsers?

http://attblueroom.com/help/index.php

Love,
    Kat
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    BAD NEWS!

I live about 15 miles west/southwest of Grant Park and there is a confirmed funnel cloud moving its way through the suburbs towards my town..

Bad weather on the way!
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Now I hear tornado sirens going off outside.. lets hope this misses the concert. :(
  • Options
    BAD NEWS!

I live about 15 miles west/southwest of Grant Park and there is a confirmed funnel cloud moving its way through the suburbs towards my town..

Bad weather on the way!

Be safe, LikeAnOcean...that storm doesn't look good on the radar.
  • Options
    sisyphesisyphe Posts: 40
    soxjam wrote:

Look here:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/otherproducts/otherproducts.aspx?pid=windowsmedia

Hope that helps. You've still got time to sort it out...

Edit: Looks like you're f*cked. This from the link i just posted: "Note: Flip4Mac does not support content that is protected with Windows Media digital rights management (DRM)." I think it said yesterday (when I first started watching) that the webcast is protected.
    I'm questioning my education
    Rewind and what does it show?
    Could be, the truth it becomes you
    I'm a seed, wondering why it grows

Stockholm '00
    Paris '06
    London '07
  • Options
    soxjamsoxjam Posts: 55
    yea i tried those things kat and it still doesnt work
  • Options
    soxjam wrote:

try firefox on your mac, it's working beautifully for me.

in case you don't have it already.
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
  • Options
    try firefox on your mac, it's working beautifully for me.

in case you don't have it already.
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Firefox here and it's working perfectly!
  • Options
    is anything playing right now or am i screwed too
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    sisyphesisyphe Posts: 40
    Ms. Winehouse is still on
    I'm questioning my education
    Rewind and what does it show?
    Could be, the truth it becomes you
    I'm a seed, wondering why it grows

Stockholm '00
    Paris '06
    London '07
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Kat wrote:
    Be safe, LikeAnOcean...that storm doesn't look good on the radar.

no, it does not ...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/map/USIL0225?from=search&mapdest=/maps/local/local/us_close_ord_ultra_ord_metro_ord/1b/dopplerradar100mile_large.html

hope it stays south of the festival (and everyone else around it stays safe)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez