Options

Live webcast from Lollapalooza

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    To all who expressed their appreciation for the download link I provided of the Lollapalooza webcast, you're quite welcome! 'Twas my pleasure...*humble bow*
    To all who have regrettably experienced issues viewing said download, I apologize profusely for your frustrations.

*TheirInvisibleCrown...if you were employing the services of WM Recorder to capture the webcast, then yes, it likely is the same. For what it's worth, my file wasn't "seekable" initially as well...however, that issue is easily resolved by following a few simple steps: click upon URL's, Recordings, Right-click upon the file in question and select "Make file seekable". At any rate, I apologize for stealing a bit of your thunder, as it were :o and I sincerely hope that you are able to convert your file for those unable to view mine.
    bertan wrote:
    hail to the new king :D
    :cool: Although hailing me as your new "queen" might be a bit more appropriate...:D At least until such time as I am unceremoniously stripped of my virtual crown once someone or something better comes along. :p
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    I like the download of the Lolla show. But is there any way it could be split into tracks?

Is this too picky?