Options

Live webcast from Lollapalooza

Comments

• Options
    bertanbertan Posts: 266
    13PJ13 wrote:
    It'll be up. Relax. You guys have no concept of how these things work.

we do, we're just over excited, and a little bit spoiled :)
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    Chris1401 wrote:
    ETA - 17:00

Be patient.

This will be one large (109MB) file via sendspace.

This is a raw full length version, no tracks are seperate and there are some technical glitches, so again, it's not perfect, but the sound is decent enough.

thank you sir.

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    bertan wrote:
    and a little bit spoiled :)
    Just a little ;)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    yeah same here.....when they played RVM well u know....that song has so much meaning to me!!!!!

That whole, "I forgive" and "I'm sorry"....I'm like flat out bawling now...twit. I wasn't even there, but the emotion of it all really got to me...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    Chris1401 wrote:
    ETA - 17:00

Be patient.

This will be one large (109MB) file via sendspace.

This is a raw full length version, no tracks are seperate and there are some technical glitches, so again, it's not perfect, but the sound is decent enough.

thank u sir! (patiently waits...)
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
    No more sir stuff!

About 6 minutes til I get the link
  • Options
    It was a great experience hearing AND seeing the band tonight. I wish everyone a good night or a good day.

Cheers.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    That whole, "I forgive" and "I'm sorry"....I'm like flat out bawling now...twit. I wasn't even there, but the emotion of it all really got to me...

better said then me..... well said infact...

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    Full Lollapalooza Set 2007

Enjoy, I am sure someone will have a better copy than mine, but until then...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cighi4
  • Options
    Chris1401 wrote:

but until then...

you're the king :)

• Options
    Thank you, man!
  • Options
    DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Satellite wrote:
    Thank you, man!

Never in my lifetime did I think I'd be sitting in West Texas, recording a concert from Chicago and sharing it with someone in Israel. Nice.
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    You're a good person. Thanks!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Chris1401 wrote:

Thanks...... :)

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    julienovajulienova Posts: 118
    Chris1401 wrote:

There is something to be said for expediency! Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    45% yeah

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    bookmuse wrote:
    Ha Rodman has Ed on his shoulders.
    I'm late to the party - but I'd like to share my feelings/thoughts too.
    i was afraid to log in over here 'cuz if I even touched to the space bar by accident it had to reload/ buffering, etc and I'd loose 15 seconds (which felt like forever!) and i wasn't sure it was gonna come back.

Rodman...been there done that, all Bad memories...'nuff said
    Ed's voice...I've heard worse...at least he wast relatively sober...I personally much prefer the gigs that way (I think Stone does too), but with so many pals all in Chicago - not to mention growing up there - I imagine lot's of late nights and partying took there toll.
    Nevertheless, I think he more than made up for it by being happy and having fun and still putting 110% into it even if his voice was horse, I'd rather have his heart in it - which was so evident in betterman, I miss the days when he used to sing - but wactching his face and what he get's back from 'us' makes it all worth while, ,that big broad smile after Alive and the extended - what almost 2.5 hour gig?
    I thought Crazy Mary was really nice. I love what Boom does for that song - but it seemed like the played it low key, like the pre-boom days, until his solo.
    Man - and what about matt's solos on Evenflow - which I have seen in 29 out of 30 (give or take) shows that I have been to (if anyone associated with the band is listening - that 's a hint - it used to be a showcase for Mike - but Mike wails throught now out now and I mean that in the most positive way. He even threw a pick down my shirt in London (unintentionally I'm sure - and about 3 guys a foot a taller than me practicaly dove in there to get it!), beginning with the Lolla 92 lineup of which he spoke!
    Anyway - I'm rambling now because I too am too pumped to sleep- I wonder if any of it is on Youtube yet...Can't wait for the archive - and if anyone figured out a way to capture it remember what your mom taught you about sharing. ;->

Love each other, forgive eachother, goodnight.
    nikita
  • Options
    "Originally Posted by Chris1401

Enjoy, I am sure someone will have a better copy than mine, but until then..."

You Da Man!
    Listening to Rearviewmirror again, AMAZING!
    4/7/94-(Rochester, NY)(Thank you for the audio!), 10/1/96-(Buffalo, NY), 8/26/98-(Barrie, Ont), 8/27/00-(Saratoga, NY), 5/2/03-(Buffalo, NY), 5/24/06-(Boston, MA), 5/10/2010-(Buffalo, NY)(FRONT ROW CENTER-THANK YOU 10Club!)
  • Options
    Chris1401 wrote:

Did anyone tell you they love you today? Smooch!!!
    nikita

ok- now I'll be up for another 2 hours...I think I'm coming down with PJitis....
  • Options
    solracsolrac Posts: 21
    Did anybody capture the video? I was having a great time, using VLC media player to record the whole thing... unfortunately, when they killed the stream VLC decided to overwrite the file... :( Now I've got nothing. I'm going through some mixed emotions here... Help!
    7.18.06 (Finally!)
    6.22.08 (With my little bro!)
  • Options
    solrac wrote:
    Did anybody capture the video? I was having a great time, using VLC media player to record the whole thing... unfortunately, when they killed the stream VLC decided to overwrite the file... :( Now I've got nothing. I'm going through some mixed emotions here... Help!

Yes! I'm about 90% sure I got the video! Converting now, actually. We'll see when that comes out :cool:.

On a side note, my audio is at 71% downloading...:D
  • Options
    nikita

ok- now I'll be up for another 2 hours...I think I'm coming down with PJitis....

Hello, my name is Hannon and I have PJitis!

Caution: HIGHLY Contagious!
    4/7/94-(Rochester, NY)(Thank you for the audio!), 10/1/96-(Buffalo, NY), 8/26/98-(Barrie, Ont), 8/27/00-(Saratoga, NY), 5/2/03-(Buffalo, NY), 5/24/06-(Boston, MA), 5/10/2010-(Buffalo, NY)(FRONT ROW CENTER-THANK YOU 10Club!)
  • Options
    You're awesome... thanks for the download :D
  • Options
    solracsolrac Posts: 21
    Yes! I'm about 90% sure I got the video! Converting now, actually. We'll see when that comes out :cool:.

On a side note, my audio is at 71% downloading...:D

PLEASE let me know if you can make it available for download. PM me if you can. I can't describe how angry I am that I had the whole thing set up to capture and then things went horribly wrong. This isn't a good way to start this week... ;) Speaking of work, time to get some sleep.
    7.18.06 (Finally!)
    6.22.08 (With my little bro!)
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Aah thanks for the link. Hope we can get some video of this show, sounds amazing. I think I'll go pass out now as well. :p
  • Options
    listening the audio now. i wish mike continued with "i wanna be your dog". that would've been amazing :)

• Options
    solrac wrote:
    PLEASE let me know if you can make it available for download. PM me if you can. I can't describe how angry I am that I had the whole thing set up to capture and then things went horribly wrong. This isn't a good way to start this week... ;) Speaking of work, time to get some sleep.

Of course, I'll be sure to let you and everyone else know! ;)
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Chris1404 - thanks heaps mate - nice work
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    will there be a video download of the show??
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly