Live webcast from Lollapalooza

Comments

• Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    loud and clear here in the netherlands
    loud and clear in liverpool
  • sisyphesisyphe Posts: 40
    Mst3kmann wrote:
    Well, it looks like I won't be able to watch this. For some reason, the Blueroom website is not cooperating with me. I've restarted my computer, cleared cookies, made sure I have the latest versions of everything, but it STILL won't work for me.

It's bad enough that I can't be there in person, but now I have to put up with this crap.

**** you, AT&T.

That error page link you posted only sends me to the webcast front page. What does it say?
    I'm questioning my education
    Rewind and what does it show?
    Could be, the truth it becomes you
    I'm a seed, wondering why it grows

Stockholm '00
    Paris '06
    London '07
  • azwyldcats wrote:
    I am really digging Interpol, not too familiar with them, but they are pretty dams good sounding live.

I could get into the vibe and sound but his voice just ain't doing it for me. It needs to be crisper or something. Sorry just rambling while waiting for.......
    VoV
    I better make something of it - cause the in-between is MINE!!!
    Toronto: June 28/2003, September 19/2005, May 9 & May 10/2006, August 21/2009, September 11th & 12/2011
    Buffalo: May 10/2010
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Does anyone have the URL for the direct link to put into the Media player?

Mine won't start from the blueroom page.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
    should i record this tonight from the webcast? maybe be medicore sound quality with 128 mp3 or i can get it higher for the export like 256.
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    oh come on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, end already :)
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

i was just saying that to myself =) enough is enough
    Hold me, and make it the truth,...
    That when all is lost there will be you,...
    Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing
    And there's just one word I stil believe
    And it's Love

29-08-06 (Arnhem)
    28-06-07 (Nijmegen)
    27-06-10 (Nijmegen)
  • EtnixEtnix Posts: 50
    can anyone tell if it looks like they have been playing entire setlists of the performers so far today?
  • I have a sugar melon cut in pieces, huge amounts of water in jars around me, am watching since 4 hours (10.30pm, now its about 2.30am). This is unreal.
    Prepared for everything, just hope I won't have to go to the toilet ;)

..how cool are Interpol?!
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • sisyphe wrote:
    That error page link you posted only sends me to the webcast front page. What does it say?

It just keeps kicking me out to the front page. I'll click on the webcast, it'll play that "wireless" commercial (and maybe a few seconds of actual webcast), then it'll just stop and send me back to the front page, which for some reason has the "error" address I posted. It's absolutely baffling, this happens in both IE and Firefox and I have no idea why.
  • keyserkeyser Posts: 67
    so far i'm think the kings of leon show was the better one. Not to much into the interpol show.......

Mine won't start from the blueroom page.[/quote]

this is the url i've got

http://www.attblueroom.com/music/events/lolla_mediaplayer.php
    If nothing is everything, I will have it all
  • I have a sugar melon cut in pieces, huge amounts of water in jars around me, am watching since 4 hours (10.30pm, now its about 2.30am). This is unreal.

does a sugar melon mix with Rose?
    Hold me, and make it the truth,...
    That when all is lost there will be you,...
    Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing
    And there's just one word I stil believe
    And it's Love

29-08-06 (Arnhem)
    28-06-07 (Nijmegen)
    27-06-10 (Nijmegen)
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Etnix wrote:
    can anyone tell if it looks like they have been playing entire setlists of the performers so far today?

yes they have ... again, in a festival like this, there is a pretty tight schedule ... as there will be for PJ ... don't expect a normal length show ... perhaps 2 hours, not sure what the curfew is ... but, I'm guessing it's one encore shorter then normal ....
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez

not so cool but not so bad either and pee in one of your empty jars if ya have too
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • 30 minutes and counting!!! Let's hope the weather holds up...looks ok at the Cubs game!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • This is soooo coool. What a way to end the self titled Tour. Since it is hot and all they will open with Oceans.
    9 16 96 Seattle
    7 21 98 Seattle
    10 28 00 Devore
    9 1 05 Gorge
    7 9 06 LA
    7 22 06 Gorge
    7 23 06 Gorge

"Anything that Pearl Jam does, I'm down with, because they have so much integrity,"John Densmore says.
  • Etnix wrote:

I was listening from KOL and ya, they've played them in order and missed no one. Here's hoping they don't start fucking up now and messing up Pearl Jam.
    VoV
    Toronto: June 28/2003, September 19/2005, May 9 & May 10/2006, August 21/2009, September 11th & 12/2011
  • I thought I kinda liked Interpol, maybe that’s because I’ve only heard them in small doses. Right now they’re kinda putting me to sleep. Perhaps I’m jaded from too much real good shit…

Stoked we get to see Pearl Jam live here in a few…yeah...
    the sound and video are really good ...im pumped ...
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

anyone know in relation to Chicago where grant park is and will pj's set be cancelled due to weather?
    Grant Park is in Chicago, east of the Loop. I doubt weather will cancel it. I live not too far and it's holding out...
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    I like their sound but too many of their songs sound alike. Gets a bit boring after awhile. They're also not too active on stage.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • i'm chanting eddie eddie eddie eddie
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • sisyphesisyphe Posts: 40
    Mst3kmann wrote:
    It just keeps kicking me out to the front page. I'll click on the webcast, it'll play that "wireless" commercial (and maybe a few seconds of actual webcast), then it'll just stop and send me back to the front page, which for some reason has the "error" address I posted. It's absolutely baffling, this happens in both IE and Firefox and I have no idea why.

That sucks. I wish I could help you, but no...someone, anyone?
    I'm questioning my education
    Rewind and what does it show?
    Could be, the truth it becomes you
    I'm a seed, wondering why it grows

Stockholm '00
    Paris '06
    London '07
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    I thought I kinda liked Interpol, maybe that’s because I’ve only heard them in small doses. Right now they’re kinda putting me to sleep. Perhaps I’m jaded from too much real good shit…

Stoked we get to see Pearl Jam live here in a few…yeah...

ahah seriously... enough already :). Isn't muse playing at this time too?
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • He killed that last (don't know name sorry) song. And not bad on this current song either.
    I like their sound but too many of their songs sound alike. Gets a bit boring after awhile. They're also not too active on stage.
    i like the sound , his voice is killin me though

Mine won't start from the blueroom page.

Where can you type in a link on Windows Media Player? I want to try this, but I don't know how.
  • Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
    Interpol encore?
  • mc fuckin creedy BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM C'MON SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE KIDS
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    meme wrote:
    ahah seriously... enough already :). Isn't muse playing at this time too?

Yup .... they scheduled Muse at the same time last night (if you're joining us late, we are watching a tape of last night's Interpol performance), so many people were pissed the two were sceduled opposite one another ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez