Jenga

2»

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I love Jenga!! I love the lifesize idea!! I have a Jenga game from when I was at summer camp. My friends and I did the truth or dare edition and wrote on all the blocks- we were 15 and at an all girls camp for 5 weeks. That shit was DIRTY!!! I won't write them here, but will gladly PM. 8-)

I had the truth or dare version too! That was the shit!! IDK what happened to mine but I recently (yes, recently) replaced it with the original Jenga.

This life size version sounds legit.

Jenga is awesome. I want to do a life size one too. Truth or Dare of course.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I love Jenga!! I love the lifesize idea!! I have a Jenga game from when I was at summer camp. My friends and I did the truth or dare edition and wrote on all the blocks- we were 15 and at an all girls camp for 5 weeks. That shit was DIRTY!!! I won't write them here, but will gladly PM. 8-)

I had the truth or dare version too! That was the shit!! IDK what happened to mine but I recently (yes, recently) replaced it with the original Jenga.

This life size version sounds legit.

Jenga is awesome. I want to do a life size one too. Truth or Dare of course.

You going to Philly?

:lol::lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ok, hopefully some of you have played it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrkxH-uMio_TRh2r00lRnfW3cwS5ZsXj0d1s8K7unEYG7vzdl1Pw

I've commissioned a friend to make a BIG life sized version for me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPZrLXQsRpfRKsQPhoM8BxDodyjmgzHr7eXD7-6H9Igv7oPxGgNg
    (the game will be played this weekend)

and the cool part is, I will be writing 'dares' on each piece that have to be accomplished, I have several ideas that I found and came up with, but I'd like some more ideas so I can toss the lame ones.

Here are some of my examples so you get the idea:

Gun Show-Bare your biceps and flex for everybody, the people sitting on your right and left drink 2 for the view.

GiveItAway GiveItAway GiveItAway NOW!-Give 1 and this block to another player to place on the tower.

Bob Dole Says-You must now refer to yourself in the third person for the rest of the game.

Full Metal Jacket-Give the tower a name, and only speak to it for the rest of the game.

Thumbing My Way-You must now only use your thumbs for the rest of the game.

No Guts, No Glory-You can no longer pull any center block.

Home Run-Walk around the group and drink one for every person you pass on your way.

Tipsy Toes-For the rest of the game, you may only pull pieces while standing on your toes.

Dick Dastardly-Have a mustache drawn on your face.

Norm!-Give 4 to your buddy.

the game may/may not include adult beverages, so keep that in mind. ;)

PJ people are so creative!, so give me more ideas, and PLEASE keep it clean! I don't want this thread to get locked!

:clap::clap: Awesome! I love the mustache & Full Metal Jacket ones...

I wish I still had my "drunk Jenga" game that I had in college...similar idea...you pull a piece and have to follow what it said...i seemed to always get the piece that involved me showing the "girls" or kissing the person on the left... :?

I'll have to think of some... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Movie Junkie (not 100% on the name)-You must now only speak in movie quotes for the duration of the game.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    Movie Junkie (not 100% on the name)-You must now only speak in movie quotes for the duration of the game.

I would be bad if I pulled that block...i don't remember too many movie quotes :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I would be bad if I pulled that block...i don't remember too many movie quotes :(

That's when you make them up and try to get away with it
    ok...so it's done, and the game was a hit. We didn't know some of the other people that showed up very well, so the game was a really good ice breaker.

My friend and I played regular after most of the people passed out. Here is the record, 33 rows.

527780_4024559174271_1290266637_33743513_820323466_n.jpg

There were a few more blocks left, so I think I will add them in for the next game.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

What
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

What

Say "what" again...
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    What

Say "what" again...

"I dare you motherfuc&er, say what again"

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    What

Say "what" again...

"I dare you motherfuc&er, say what again"
    Que?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    afroannnie wrote:

This wouldn't work out too well for me... I would just wind up yelling "See this? This is what happens when you f#<k a stranger in the a$$!!" repeatedly...

They have this "life size" version at a lot of my regular bars here in Houston... always fun to play... however I'm not very good when I'm drunk...

Back in college, I once went on a hallucenagenic ride where we played this game for like 2 hours... if people had of been watching they would have thought we all hated each other... :lol:

Rule:

Banana Spilt - Remove a second block, and hand one block to the person on either side of you. They then have to put the blocks on top at the same time.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.