Options

SOLD - 4th item - Guitar signed by Ed Ved

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
Many will recall the long list of items available recently that ended up on sale here in a larger thread and over at pjcollectors..

most of the memorabilia sold, and the owner now just has a few select pieces left that he would ideally like to move to a collector or serious and genuine fan at this site before taking the ebay route.

So once a week one of the last few pieces will be showcased here in case there is firm interest.

This week we have a guitar signed very clearly by Eddie Vedder. Simple as that and as you can see from the pics below its a cracker of a signature. signed on the body of the guitar too

Price is $750, this one is a real beauty. any questions please ask.

CIMG1238.jpg

CIMG2562.jpg

CIMG12361.jpg (the top one)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Can you give some info on the guitar. Like the model and all that other good stuff :D I only ask because I seen a Chuck Barry Signed guitar. The seller wanted $2000 for it and I guess it wasnt worth that much because it was on a basic beginners guitar. It ended up being worth about $400-$500

Im in no way comparing Eddie to Chuck Barry :lol: $750 seems like a great price and Eds autograph looks nice and clean. I just wanted to know the guitar info.

Thanks Paul and Good Luck Buddy :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    by way of update there is a deal pending on the who poster and also on the 2nd item the signed montage

the mask is still available
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Can you give some info on the guitar. Like the model and all that other good stuff :D I only ask because I seen a Chuck Barry Signed guitar. The seller wanted $2000 for it and I guess it wasnt worth that much because it was on a basic beginners guitar. It ended up being worth about $400-$500

Im in no way comparing Eddie to Chuck Barry :lol: $750 seems like a great price and Eds autograph looks nice and clean. I just wanted to know the guitar info.

Thanks Paul and Good Luck Buddy :D

i need to make enquiries Don!!!

i'll get back on this ;)
  • Options
    its a fender Squire - im no guitar expert but understand its a beginner level guitar :D
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    If it is the same as the guitar on the bottom of the pic...it looks like a Standard Stratocaster by Squier. Squier is Fender's entry-level brand. I could obviously be wrong however...

That is a sweet piece. Great sig. I would love to have it, but not happening now. :(
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Fuck, that's bad ass!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a fender Squire - im no guitar expert but understand its a beginner level guitar :D

Looks great at any leavel. Good luck on this. Im sure it will make some one very happy. :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    any takers? offers?
  • Options
    Payment plan available - over staggered payments

Just ask :)
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I'd love to get a hold on the lower guitar signed by the band with the Yield sticker on it. Is that the next one for sale?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    youngster wrote:
    I'd love to get a hold on the lower guitar signed by the band with the Yield sticker on it. Is that the next one for sale?

that one is long gone!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    arq wrote:
    youngster wrote:

that one is long gone!

missed it
    :fp:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Jose, you buy it?
    arq wrote:
    youngster wrote:

that one is long gone!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    ahill721 wrote:
    Jose, you buy it?
    arq wrote:
    youngster wrote:

that one is long gone!

HA! I wish! :P even thou it was on a very reasonable price :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Yes Guitar sold fast....

this one is sweet though and for anyone who wants a fully signed one this represents a good chance to take it to future signings as a project, and is very well priced

you could even remove the fretboard and get it signed without carting around the whole guitar

new item tomorrow
  • Options
    half price shipping being thrown in and a payment plan....

surely thats tempting?
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    ck to the top - new year and the sale continues :D
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Really nice. Do you know how the signature was acquired?
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Washed wrote:
    Really nice. Do you know how the signature was acquired?

Let me find out for you
  • Options
    I have ascertained that the guitar was signed outside of Studio X in Seattle in 2003.

It may also be worth mentioning that the band and EV were becoming hesitant on signing on the body of the guitar and either weren't signing guitars or only signing on the pickguard. The fact that this is signed on the body may make it more unique....
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I have ascertained that the guitar was signed outside of Studio X in Seattle in 2003.

It may also be worth mentioning that the band and EV were becoming hesitant on signing on the body of the guitar and either weren't signing guitars or only signing on the pickguard. The fact that this is signed on the body may make it more unique....

Interesting. Why is that? It would seem sigining on the pickguard would be less favorable to them. It's easy to take a pickguard around. But, you lug a guitar around? You deserve some props even if your plan is to "flip it." Seems if that's your plan, the pickguard is even easier to do. You don't even have to invest in a decent guitar.

So, back to my original question - what might be the logic behind being willing to sign pickguards, but not the actual body?

Either way, this is a great piece, and I'm shocked it hasn't sold, yet.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Interesting. Why is that? It would seem sigining on the pickguard would be less favorable to them. It's easy to take a pickguard around. But, you lug a guitar around? You deserve some props even if your plan is to "flip it." Seems if that's your plan, the pickguard is even easier to do. You don't even have to invest in a decent guitar.

So, back to my original question - what might be the logic behind being willing to sign pickguards, but not the actual body?

Either way, this is a great piece, and I'm shocked it hasn't sold, yet.

This was exactly my thought too!!!
  • Options
    Plenty of interest but no one yet struck the deal bump

This is a great buy
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    OMG still available, Paul? I might break down and get it... :o
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Ha ha

I believe it is - had tons of interest in this one but apparently the shipping often kills the deals in terms of overseas buyers

The payment plan remains available though - 3-4 Payments would be acceptable
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Ha ha

I believe it is - had tons of interest in this one but apparently the shipping often kills the deals in terms of overseas buyers

The payment plan remains available though - 3-4 Payments would be acceptable
    If I had a bigger apartment I'd be all over this. Right now it would just get stashed somewhere not worthy :(

But to get a bigger apartment I need more money.

I don't have more money because PJ is making me spend money.

My life is one big circular reference :lol::lol::lol: