@#$%! Allergies!

2»

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    BinFrog wrote:
    Shots.

i'd do tequila for my allergies but i don't think my co-workers would appreciate it much :D
    Actually believe it or not, Cinnamon Schnapps works to really clear the sinuses. My dad had me take a shot once when I had a bad cold. Worked like a charm. Alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems ;)

this also clears everything up!
    just don't put it in your neti pot! ;)

rumplemintz.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Many allergies traced to milk products...check the protein intake you maybe eating and drinking.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/m ... airy-.html

Peace
    Hmm this looks like it's more for people who have milk allergies. As far as I know, I don't.

Yes that's right however my fiancee (she's a personal trainer) came back from her AEA conference in Orlando. She took a class on health and one of the subject matter was allergies. They spoke of some allergies that could not be diagnosed and through process of elimination in people's diet, milk and it's proteins was the problem of their allergies....once milk was eliminated the allergies were gone.

Basically look into what you eat could be the problem to constantly having allergies. Hope this will help. I'll question her some more she came back with information OVERLOAD. :o

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    afroannnie wrote:
    this also clears everything up!
    just don't put it in your neti pot! ;)

rumplemintz.jpg

Ooooh no no no...last time I had that it was mixed with Goldschlager and Jagermeister in a large shot (the bar called it Liquid Heroin). :thumbdown:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    This has been a surprisingly tame allergy season for me. I'm sure I just jinxed it though...