Options

Fat Kid Rules The World .. 7" single are SHIPPING!!! :)

13»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    http://fatkidrulesthemovie.com/download ... rom-fkrtw/

Download Mike McCready’s “Disconnect” from FKRTW

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 in General

Download “Disconnect” here:
    http://tuggthefatkid.com/media/fetchMed ... onnect.mp3
  • Options
    Has anyone received any "Fat Kid Rules The World" goodies from Kickstarter / Amazon yet?
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    demetrios wrote:
    Has anyone received any "Fat Kid Rules The World" goodies from Kickstarter / Amazon yet?
    Not yet. :x
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    From Matthew Lillard today! :)

Hey, guys!

The envelopes are stuffed and the 7 inches and the bumper stickers will be dropped at the post office, today. Woot! Thanks for your patience!!!

AND...if you haven't had a chance to see FAT KID in theaters, we wanted to let you know that it is now available on VOD / Pay Per View from your cable / satellite TV provider.

Nuke a danger dog. Pull your barca lounger up close to the fire and settle in for some FAT this weekend!!

Much love!

Mat
  • Options
    Heard these have already been landing here in Canada. Sweet!! 8-)

Also got word back from Matthew that the film will be released on Blu-ray!

:D
  • Options
    Can you guess who's hand that is? :geek:

KOiqQ.jpg?1
    hhTAT.jpg?1
    W8f5m.jpg?1
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    nice vinyl D.

i like to see this movie.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    My copy just arrived! :)

dxP3m.jpg?1

NCWF0.jpg?1
  • Options
    Project Update #36: iTunes
    Posted by matthew lillard

After a long, frustrating wait - complicated by Hurricane Sandy of all things! - FAT KID is finally available on itunes! Yay!!!

Here's the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/fat-k ... d577519357

Also, I know there's been a little bit of frustration and confusion over when the rest of the rewards for this campaign will be shipped. We would never want any failures on our part to cloud how completely deeply and sincerely we appreciate your support. We have sent out a lot of bumper stickers and 7 inch vinyl and other rewards....BUT!!! if your reward included a DVD we will not be getting your stuff to you until January because the DVDs have not been manufactured, yet! The street date is January 22 so if your package included a DVD (ie, you got the t-shit, the poster, the tectonics, song, etc!) look for your rewards in the mail around then.

Oh, and..... THANK YOU!!!

Matt

b74sd.jpg?1
  • Options
    Doesn't look like this will be available on Blu-ray. Will be getting the DVD for sure.

Has anyone downloaded this on iTunes yet?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    demetrios wrote:
    Doesn't look like this will be available on Blu-ray. Will be getting the DVD for sure.

Waiting for the DVD that was part of my Kickstarter reward. I've already seen the movie so no rush for me to get it. Would be nice to get all the other stuff though but at this point it doesn't really matter :(
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Waiting for the DVD that was part of my Kickstarter reward. I've already seen the movie so no rush for me to get it. Would be nice to get all the other stuff though but at this point it doesn't really matter :(

I wonder if the DVD from Matthew will be any different then the DVD sold @ the stores.

http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Rules-World-B ... B009V9N1RU
  • Options
    Amazon Canada are taking preorders over @ http://www.amazon.ca/Fat-Rules-World-Ja ... 934&sr=8-1 on the DVD version.

I asked Matthew if the film will be released on Blu-ray back in October. He said there will be.
  • Options
    Those that ordered the DVD from the Kickstarter page, did you receive it yet? If so was wondering if it was any different then the one that's sold in stores / Amazon etc.. Just got mine from Amazon yesterday.

Wish Matthew could release the Score / Soundtrack to this. But no dice. D'oh!! :(
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Those that ordered the DVD from the Kickstarter page, did you receive it yet?
    Nope. Got this update on January 28:

Hey, hey, Everybody!!!

I know you are all anxious to get your rewards and I just wanted to stop in, wish you all a Happy New Year and assure you that the good folks at Whitewater Films are working hard to get everything out to everyone this month!!

Apologies for any delays or frustration. When we created these rewards, we just did not calculate that we would have to wait for the DVD before getting out so many rewards. Duhhh. Well, we'd never done this before! And we are still learning. So, bear with us and look forward to your DVD and the rest of your rewards arriving shortly.

It has been such an amazing journey, and I am honored and humbled to have shared it with you. I LOVE this movie and the great groundswell of support has been overwhelming and awesome.

THANK YOU! And, please....

Don't Fuck With The Fat Kid!!

Much love,

Matt
  • Options
    FINALLY arrived. My gifts included the 7" and a movie poster (as well as the DVD). They all came in a large unpadded envelope with "Do Not Bend" scrawled on one side. The poster was sandwiched between two thin cardboard layers exactly the same size as the poster. The 7" and DVD was wrapped together with one layer of bubble wrap.

Needless to say my poster is mangled. I haven't looked at the 7".

I'm going to take pictures and send feedback to Matthew Lillard and team; the gifts were a nice bonus and not the main reason I donated, but they definitely affected how much I chose to donate (hey I'm only human!). The delay was annoying, the state in which they arrived in was just really insulting. :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    FINALLY arrived. My gifts included the 7" and a movie poster (as well as the DVD). They all came in a large unpadded envelope with "Do Not Bend" scrawled on one side. The poster was sandwiched between two thin cardboard layers exactly the same size as the poster. The 7" and DVD was wrapped together with one layer of bubble wrap.

I'm going to take pictures and send feedback to Matthew Lillard and team; the gifts were a nice bonus and not the main reason I donated, but they definitely affected how much I chose to donate (hey I'm only human!). The delay was annoying, the state in which they arrived in was just really insulting. :cry::cry:

Damn!! :(

How big was the poster? Hopefully Matthew get's this all fixed up.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Damn!! :(

How big was the poster? Hopefully Matthew get's this all fixed up.
    11x7 I think? It's this image:
    51GLSITDhfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    It's not silkscreened and I don't think I'll bother demanding a replacement, the whole handling of the gift situation (the extended delay, lack of communication and then the actual handling of the gifts) was just incredibly disappointing. I'd much rather have not received the poster at all. It's OK, I'll live ;)