Jello Shots

Comments

• Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    My gf's mom is a pharmacist.. so when she makes Jello shots, she gets 100 packs of syringes and makes the jello shots in them.. Squirt them in your mouth, no mess or sticky fingers.. excellent for bus trips and there is always the novelty factor...

syringe1.jpg
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Strawberry Margarita jello shots .... yummmm!

strawberry-margarita-jello-shots.jpg
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mikalina wrote:
    This one's for you - Rock Candy jello made with Midori Melon Liqueur.... ;)

Rock-Candy-Jello-Shooter_3.jpg

oohhh! THESE I like! thanks mikalina! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 691
    I love jello shots...I made 100 last time and they were delicious!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    Tom K's parties...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh-Df0teNMPOJ1dKcvJFJIu93_3-8SPWNRhEs7zDcvT2S6lmLrPQ

:lol::lol::lol:
    (I used to order hospital supplies...those syringes are cheap!)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    Strawberry Margarita jello shots .... yummmm!

strawberry-margarita-jello-shots.jpg
    My other half just made these last weekend but used lime jello for the inside. Not too shabby. She's gonna go ape shit when I show her the others in this thread. :fp:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Black Diamond? Where are you? no comments? :lol:

my wife is the maker of the jello-shots...we also have a recipe for pudding shots!! YUM!!
    You have not Jello Shotted (Shatted, Shitted?) until you have with the Green Circles...

Mrs GC made 165 shots for a 8 person party :lol: :?
    I don't remember much...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Thanks to Sheila for this amazing idea, of which I have yet to try! Jello shot gummy bears!

Vodka-and-champagne-gummy-bears-party-accessories-surprises-and-love-319x425.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    I agree. I'm not sure about the placing of the random green shots though. :lol:
    This is why I hate being color blind. :lol:

:cry:

so this just looks like a bunch of stripes?

Photo2.jpg

is that a jello shot bundt cake? :mrgreen:
    My other half just made these last weekend but used lime jello for the inside. Not too shabby. She's gonna go ape shit when I show her the others in this thread. :fp:

OH! well then...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxgW11ELMey6zUl8W_UmjA_q-X-QK2dsbWUL1swybpjF4rtbww

lemon Drop
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIVBroVQ6cma9stSTcx0umgLS4sxA3UZMQgXxZX0cXc4Kb02bS

Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate Vodka Neapolitan Shots
    IMG_4873.JPG

Bacon and Eggs (bacon vodka)
    bacon+wide.JPG

Bubble Gum Vodka
    BubbleGroup.JPG

Grape Ape
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLjGooaVDM5M_927WXLZDScaFDDrzI19BafLeXbOuh6SrBf27SqA

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:

OH! well then...

lemon Drop

IMG_4873.JPG

bacon+wide.JPG

Bubble Gum Vodka
    BubbleGroup.JPG

Grape Ape

So when's this jello shot party happening? :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    wow

people take there jello shots serious
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    this is a lovely thread ... I had no idea
    the creative things one can do with booze and jello :D
  • twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,377
    Keep em comin'
    im stealing all this inspiration for when i have time to prepare for yummy and pretty drunkenness.

:corn:

IMG_4873.JPG

How the F is that a jello/shot?
    It looks like ice cream or pudding in there
    I want one... or two, or three, or floor 8-)

Why didn't they give us a drooly face smiley?!?! :x :fp:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Tom K wrote:
    My gf's mom is a pharmacist.. so when she makes Jello shots, she gets 100 packs of syringes and makes the jello shots in them.. Squirt them in your mouth, no mess or sticky fingers.. excellent for bus trips and there is always the novelty factor...

syringe1.jpg

I remember those bad boys in college. One of the local bars had a huge one on stage and they would pull people up and shoot it into their mouth. Not that I have any experience with that or anything :think: .

They actually manufacture special jello shot cups that have a plastic device that swipes along the insides to get the jello shot out. Too fancy. What happened to the good ol' fashioned way of using your tongue?
    Keep em comin'
    im stealing all this inspiration for when i have time to prepare for yummy and pretty drunkenness.

:corn:

IMG_4873.JPG

How the F is that a jello/shot?
    It looks like ice cream or pudding in there
    I want one... or two, or three, or floor 8-)

Why didn't they give us a drooly face smiley?!?! :x :fp:

those are made with real ice cream and vodka instead of water...ooohhh jello-fied ice cream!

and afroannnie...the jello party should happen at the next tailgate...

- Christopher McCandless
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

is that a jello shot bundt cake? :mrgreen:

yes...can you imagine how drunk you could get off that? :o :shock:

i want to make one for memorial day...

- Christopher McCandless
  • twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,377
    ^^
    ...tailgate in Boston 8-):mrgreen:

What about those expresso/martini ones on the first page... they look delightful as well.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

^^
    ...tailgate in Boston 8-):mrgreen:

What about those expresso/martini ones on the first page... they look delightful as well.

Ingredients:

1 cup brewed dark roast coffee or espresso
    2 1/2 envelopes Knox gelatin (or 3 if jelly shots will be sitting out for an extended period)
    1/3 cup espresso flavored vodka (we used Van Gogh Double Espresso, which was quite nice, but feel free to use your favorite . . .)
    1/3 cup vanilla flavored vodka
    1/3 cup Kahlua coffee flavored liqueur
    1 tsp agave nectar or simple syrup (if desired)
    1 - 2 tbsp Baileys Irish Crème liqueur (if desired)

Pour coffee/espresso into small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin and allow to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat, and add the vodkas and Kahlua, stirring well to combine. Taste and add agave nectar/simple syrup if desired.

If making dual-level jelly shots, divide the jelly shot mixture equally into two bowls. Add 1-2 tbsp Baileys to one of the bowls. Spoon a teaspoon of the Baileys mixture into 4 of the mold cavities, then spoon a teaspoon of the espresso jelly shot mixture into 4 additional cavities. Refrigerate until set, about 3 minutes, inverting the mold on one end to create an angled layer.

When set, remove from refrigerator and fill with the alternate jelly shot mixture. You will have 7 mold cavities remaining, fill these with the remaining espresso and the Bailey’s mixtures.

Boston Cream Pie!

DSC_0956+MWP+-+Copy.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    and afroannnie...the jello party should happen at the next tailgate...

:D:D
    RKCNDY wrote:

OH! well then...

lemon Drop

IMG_4873.JPG

bacon+wide.JPG

Bubble Gum Vodka
    BubbleGroup.JPG

Grape Ape

¡Aye carumba! I'm already regretting sending her the link to this thread because somehow I'll get roped into making some of these. I feel a hangover coming...

¡Aye carumba! I'm already regretting sending her the link to this thread because somehow I'll get roped into making some of these. I feel a hangover coming...

I can always hop on over and help you out! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

But I thought you were the one that was going to have the jello shot party! ;)
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'll provide shots for the next tailgate!

when is PJ playing next?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'll provide shots for the next tailgate!

when is PJ playing next?
    They play every weekend in my backyard through my stereo and rock speakers. ;) But in reality not soon enough, at least for our area.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll send the woman out of town for a day or two and host a party if somebody brings jello shots like those found in this thread
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i'll send the woman out of town for a day or two and host a party if somebody brings jello shots like those found in this thread

you fly me out and we have a deal...

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

i'm sure RK & I could manage to whip some of these up.... :)
    Ok guys...if you were having a b-day party...which jello shots would you like the most?

I'm going to make some this weekend for a party...

(where do people get those little plastic solo cups?)

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Ok guys...if you were having a b-day party...which jello shots would you like the most?

I'm going to make some this weekend for a party...

(where do people get those little plastic solo cups?)

belly