Options

Oh You zany, crazy, and sneaky "Faithfull..."

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,069
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
So I get home from work today already excited to open my mail as The Wifey called me earlier to tell me that the EV Rocket Poster that I bought a couple of weeks ago finally arrived. I'm sorting through the mail and there is a fed ex letter. I look at the return address and I say to myself "uh oh, I gotta get in touch with Paul quick as he had a set list sent to me by accident".

I spend about 5 minutes deciding whether I should open it or not before PM'ing Paul and sending it back to Eric and those nice folks doing all the fund-raising with these most amazing items. The devil on my shoulder made me do it and boy was I glad I listened.

You guys are amazing. What a Force of Nature. To the many great fans on here that I am honored to call my friends, thank you for your most thoughtful and sincere gift. It will be cherished. Your thoughtfulness and generosity is just as impressive as the item itself. With that, THANK YOU!!
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    :D:D:D
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071

Well deserved
  • Options
    nothingman203nothingman203 Posts: 325
    Haha glad you got it! :D:D:D
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    You deserve it brother, thank that sneaky ass SuMay she spearheaded this effort, love her!!!! 8-)
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    You deserve it brother, thank that sneaky ass SuMay she spearheaded this effort, love her!!!! 8-)

^^^^^^^^^^^ this.. :)

Zany, crazy, sneaky and SWEET....
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,390
    Awesome!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293

+1
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Very cool, congrats!
  • Options
    Hooray!! :D
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    congrats!!! enjoy it!! :D:D:D:clap::clap::clap:
    great job SuMay!!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Woo hoo! Enjoy it, you so deserve something nice for yourself! You're such a kind and generous human being, and contribute so much to the positive vibes here.

It was sooo easy too, in fact I had to tell people to give me less money than they wanted. And despite that, we still have a generous sum left over that everyone agreed will be sent to the Yellow Ribbon Club. Don't worry folks, I have not used it to buy vinyl/posters/shoes/plane tickets to see PJ etc etc :mrgreen:

Apologies to those I never got around to asking for contributions, I got way more than I needed so I had to stop.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Suziemay wrote:
    ... we still have a generous sum left over that everyone agreed will be sent to the Yellow Ribbon Club. ...

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,020
    Sweetness!!! So glad it arrived!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    ... we still have a generous sum left over that everyone agreed will be sent to the Yellow Ribbon Club. ...

Awesome!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    :D
    Thanks for everything you do around here man!
    Display that bad boy proudly!
    Good work Su May!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,069
    Suziemay wrote:
    Woo hoo! Enjoy it, you so deserve something nice for yourself! You're such a kind and generous human being, and contribute so much to the positive vibes here.

It was sooo easy too, in fact I had to tell people to give me less money than they wanted. And despite that, we still have a generous sum left over that everyone agreed will be sent to the Yellow Ribbon Club. Don't worry folks, I have not used it to buy vinyl/posters/shoes/plane tickets to see PJ etc etc :mrgreen:

Apologies to those I never got around to asking for contributions, I got way more than I needed so I had to stop.

I just woke up ready to take on the day and my cheeks still hurt from smiling from what all you guys did!

That is mighty kind of you to send any left over coinage to The YRC! Speaking of that, I have a new thread coming with some cool donated items from many of you as I did in the past. I just need to get to posting it and then being available to keep up with responding to it. Its coming soon!!

Thanks again everyone. This one was special and will stay with me forever.
    -EV
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,020
    Suziemay wrote:

I just woke up ready to take on the day and my cheeks still hurt from smiling from what all you guys did!

That is mighty kind of you to send any left over coinage to The YRC! Speaking of that, I have a new thread coming with some cool donated items from many of you as I did in the past. I just need to get to posting it and then being available to keep up with responding to it. Its coming soon!!

Thanks again everyone. This one was special and will stay with me forever.
    -EV
    :clap::clap::clap:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Great job putting this together SuzieMay!!

Congrats EV!!!

http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper