Options

Post Here If You Got VIC Tickets

Comments

• Options
    AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Flagg wrote:
    $1 beers? I think we have a winner.
    Note that it's "$1 beer of the day" - doesn't specify what that might be. $1 Milwaukee's Beast, anyone? :D
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    Note that it's "$1 beer of the day" - doesn't specify what that might be. $1 Milwaukee's Beast, anyone? :D
    eeeeeewwwwwwww
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008

Hrm. That's true. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be Blue Moon. If it is Coors Light, that's fine with me. Doesn't matter though, as I know I'll be downing a couple of car bombs before I enter the Vic.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    got mine... road tripping from delaware

perhaps you should list the locations where all of us crazy motherfuckers are coming from
  • Options
    Flagg wrote:
    Looks that way. I'm kind of hoping you can get a poster at 4:00 with your wristband. It would be nice to run it back to the hotel before the show.

that would be really nice
  • Options
    rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 305
    Got mine. Making the drive up from St Louis. I can't wait.

Also, I would like to catch the Cubs game on friday and be a Mets fan for the day.
  • Options
    Dog LoyalDog Loyal Posts: 336
    my2hands wrote:
    perhaps you should list the locations where all of us crazy motherfuckers are coming from
    Road trip from the east side of Michigan. You will know me by my Yield-y license plate.
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.
  • Options
    Any info on Sheffields - OK spot?

Actually is the big city place: http://cityinsights.com/chicago/bigcitytap.htm $1 Beers on Thursday http://cityinsights.com/chicago/bigcitytapmenu.htm
    SOLD!

i am there!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ill be there... going with 'iwasthere'.... flying in from New York.... getting in at 6:35 am.... be at the Vic at 7:35 am (with all my luggage...until I find a place to put it)
    10/3/05 --- 5/5/06 (Irving) --- 6/3/06 --- 8/2/07 (The Victoria Theater) ---8/5/07 --- 6/19/08 --- 6/20/08 --- 6/22/08---6/24/08 --- 6/25/08
    E.V. 8/1/08 --- 8/4/08
  • Options
    wilmington, de
    louisville, ky
    sandiego, ca
    new orleans, la
    li, ny
    wilkesbarre, pa
    st louis, mo
    woodbridge,nj
    ireland
    toronto
    texas
    columbus,mo
    detroit, mi
    omaha, ne
    virginia
    charlestown, ma
    boston, ma
    montana
    philly, pa
    atlanta, ga
    norman, oklahoma
    iowa
    miami
    pitt, pa
    wash dc
    utah
    portland, ore
    new york
    indiana
    illinois
    4 blocks away
    arkansas
    united kingdom
  • Options
    AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Hrm. That's true. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be Blue Moon.

If it's $1 Blue Moon, I'm buying your first one! :D

my2hands,I'm coming from four blocks away.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    wonder which website is most recent?

http://www.bigcitytap.com/

is from earlier this year

just don't want us burning the place down looking for $1 beer :)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    Road trip from the east side of Michigan. You will know me by my Yield-y license plate.
    LOL...you'll know ME by my YIELD license plate:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/spintheblackcircle/YIELD.jpg
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    If it's $1 Blue Moon, I'm buying your first one! :D

my2hands,I'm coming from four blocks away.

how about I get a keg of Blue Moon and we just meet at your place

drinks on me :)
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I'll be there...it's going to be an amazing night
  • Options
    Dog LoyalDog Loyal Posts: 336
    DarkStar wrote:
    LOL...you'll know ME by my YIELD license plate:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/spintheblackcircle/YIELD.jpg
    I know! http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/devilledbetter/YFC/DSCN0309.jpg
    I had to make-do. ;)

Actually, I was glad to know it was another PJ fan who had the plate I wanted. Yield rocks!
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    how about I get a keg of Blue Moon and we just meet at your place

drinks on me :)

i'll bring the liquor, you bring the keg
  • Options
    Add me to the list with another 10c member.

This will be my 30th show!
  • Options
    just called the ten club... i asked about seating and the balcony...she said it will all be general admission, floor and balcony. all the same bracelet.

i might want front row balcony?

i cant fucking wait
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    i'll bring the liquor, you bring the keg

be sure to get some captain morgans - private stock preferably ;)
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    just called the ten club... i asked about seating and the balcony...she said it will all be general admission, floor and balcony. all the same bracelet.

i cant fucking wait

wonder why they're emailing people saying 10c members won't have access to the balcony?

call back!

;) please? ;)
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    bostonlou wrote:
    wonder why they're emailing people saying 10c members won't have access to the balcony?

call back!

;) please? ;)

there are small balconies on each side of the stage... they must be referring to those
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    mhterrapinmhterrapin Posts: 99
    I just emailed them and they said floor only for us...hmm...if it's a 10c show I wonder who will be up on the balcony...
  • Options
    mhterrapin wrote:
    I just emailed them and they said floor only for us...hmm...if it's a 10c show I wonder who will be up on the balcony...

I think there is an issue with what "floor" means and what "balcony" means, look here

http://www.jamusa.com/vic/pictures-general.htm

Its very possible people answering e-mails haven't seen the Vic and don't know there is two levels... Balconies are clearly small areas to the side of the stage... no 10C there... the upper level is just way too big for VIPs
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    mhterrapinmhterrapin Posts: 99
    ya good call masterframer, that's gotta be it. The floor itself is so tiny that we couldn't all fit down there.
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    my2hands wrote:

i cant fucking wait

I'll meet you there. :) That's what I'm aiming for. Though, there are some pretty good looking side-balconies I saw in the Vic pics.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    pjnuttpjnutt Posts: 26
    My wife and I will be there..........Can't believe it! Can't wait! See you at the bar!

Oh yeah, leaving out of Detroit Weds night.
    9/29/96 NY 8/18/98 EL,MI 8/23/98 Palace,MI 9/8/98 E.Ruth,NJ 9/10&9/11 MSG,NY 8/20/00 Cin,OH 8/21/00 Cbus,OH 10/7/00 Aub Hills,MI 4/25/03 Clev,OH 4/26/03 Piits,PA 6/18/03 Chic,IL 6/21/03 E.Troy,WI 6/25/03&6/26 Clarks,MI 10/2/04 Toledo,OH 10/3/04 GR,MI 9/12/05 London,ON 5/19/06 GR,MI 5/22/06 Palace,MI
  • Options
    mhterrapin wrote:
    ya good call masterframer, that's gotta be it. The floor itself is so tiny that we couldn't all fit down there.

exactly...
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    exactly...

We have no idea how many tickets were sold. For all we know they only sold enough tickets to fill the floor. They could have only sold 250 pairs and we wouldnt know until we got there.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    I know! http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/devilledbetter/YFC/DSCN0309.jpg
    I had to make-do. ;)

Actually, I was glad to know it was another PJ fan who had the plate I wanted. Yield rocks!
    in 2002 when i first went to get my plate after moving back to MI from CA YIELD wasn't available...but a few weeks later it was. Anywho...you got the plate i wanted...the day I went to the Secretary of State the computer system was down...so I left my renewal with them and came back later...they had already processed it and i didn't get to tell them I wanted the plate with green at the top.
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....